Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-28-2007, 05:21 PM   #11
TeneikM
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Stalking for Crankypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankymama View Post
Can you tell me why you don't think it is fair that I take orders outside of Hyena Cart? Those two HC slots will still stock at 10am and pm. I did it that way so that mamas who can get to the computer in the morning and in the night can both have a shot at them. The midnight orders have nothing to do with HC. I have been taking orders and selling custom slots through my regular website far longer than I have through HC, but when demand shot through the roof and I couldn't keep my site open for constant ordering, I had close my cart and just take orders via email at a set time. I (and my customers- not all of whom are familiar with or like HC) like both methods of ordering, so I make them both available. It was never my intention to have a "midnight stocking" on my website, but when I started opening for orders on the first of the month it didn't take mamas too long to figure out that the earlier they emailed the better chance they had. I'm not offended by your thinking I am being unfair, I am just curious why you would think that so I can change things if I need to. You are definitely not obligated to explain, but I'd appreciate it. I strive for great customer service, so if there is an issue I'd like to be able to address it

Thanks mama.

And good luck everyone!
I think it's awesome because it's more chances for everyone! A quick question about the email, does it need to have any details or is it more like Hey, I want a spot!" This is my first month, can you tell? LOL

Advertisement

Old 02-28-2007, 05:26 PM   #12
NatureandNurture
Registered Users
Formerly: Falls-Acre
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankymama View Post
Can you tell me why you don't think it is fair that I take orders outside of Hyena Cart? Those two HC slots will still stock at 10am and pm. I did it that way so that mamas who can get to the computer in the morning and in the night can both have a shot at them. The midnight orders have nothing to do with HC. I have been taking orders and selling custom slots through my regular website far longer than I have through HC, but when demand shot through the roof and I couldn't keep my site open for constant ordering, I had close my cart and just take orders via email at a set time. I (and my customers- not all of whom are familiar with or like HC) like both methods of ordering, so I make them both available. It was never my intention to have a "midnight stocking" on my website, but when I started opening for orders on the first of the month it didn't take mamas too long to figure out that the earlier they emailed the better chance they had. I'm not offended by your thinking I am being unfair, I am just curious why you would think that so I can change things if I need to. You are definitely not obligated to explain, but I'd appreciate it. I strive for great customer service, so if there is an issue I'd like to be able to address it

Thanks mama.

And good luck everyone!
Ahh, that clears up a lot actually. I didn't know that was in addition to thpse HC slots. I had thought, in error I see, that people would e-mail and the HC slots would also be filled by those as well. Thanks for clearing that up.

Amiguramist extraordinaire!
http://hyenacart.com/NatureandNurture/
NatureandNurture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #13
Gavin&Brent'sMommy
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think everyone should let me get the first email in since it's almost Gavin's bday jk
Old 02-28-2007, 05:31 PM   #14
Calideedle
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Man I so want a spot
Old 02-28-2007, 06:12 PM   #15
allye
Technicial girl extraordinaire
seller

My Mood:

im trying for a pair of shorties trying is the key word here!

Allye:: Mama to 5 ::
allye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:27 PM   #16
Minniebees
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2two
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for posting here, Amy. I always appreciate it when the WAHM chimes in to these things. How many e-mail spots are there? I'm going to try for an e-mail spot since I can't stalk tomorrow. Is the contact through your HC OK?
Old 02-28-2007, 06:32 PM   #17
j9_shooter9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got my monster booty. I'm happy....for now. I'd REALLY love some sock monkey stripe longies, but I'll let some of y'all compete over them. Don't wanna be greedy.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:32 PM   #18
allye
seller

My Mood:

i want some girly monster booty

Old 02-28-2007, 06:33 PM   #19
j9_shooter9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allye View Post
i want some girly monster booty
Oh yeah, Girly monsters are so CUTE!!
Old 02-28-2007, 06:35 PM   #20
allye
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by j9_shooter9 View Post
Oh yeah, Girly monsters are so CUTE!!
lol yup DH wanted the green monster booty, but i'll be happy with the girly ones you don't see many of those