Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2007, 11:14 AM   #1
sherbear178
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ebay makes me soooo mad

I was watching several diaper auctions on ebay and a few of them were pulled. The other day they pulled one that had already ended. Luckily I was able to contact the seller and we were able to still complete the transaction but I am getting so annoyed. I wish they wouldnt let the listing go up in the first place. Once its up it seems they should have to let it finish. Sorry for the vent. I wish there were some places other than here and ebay for diapers.

Advertisement

Old 03-01-2007, 11:17 AM   #2
dbassett
Registered Users

Re: Ebay makes me soooo mad

THey should just let it finish! People have to pay fees to list them!! Does anyone know if the fees are getting refunded? If the fees aren't getting refunded then they're taking money for a service that they're not providing!

Ebay is just stupid lately.
I have feedback here of course as well as here
dbassett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:18 AM   #3
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

I agree that this is so dumb. I was just hunting around for the thread that someone started the other day about whether or not anyone had successfully had an auction completed by using previuosly loved in their description. This is what people should start doing if it can avoid their auction getting pulled.

Sorry to hijack but if anyone can find that link could you pm me or post it.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:32 AM   #4
pathrays
Registered Users

Did you happen to be watching the one with all the large WAHM diapers for little boys? With some Little Lanes, Zootkitty, Buckeye Bottoms, Luke's Drawers, etc? Because that was mine and I'm all sorts of mad at ebay!!! They DID refund my fees, but they can't give me back the time I put into writing out the detailed descriptions.

Anyway...if you did have your eye on it, and you're interested in making a reasonably fair offer, let me know.
pathrays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:36 AM   #5
orteggleston
Registered Users
seller
seller

They do refund fees thankfully

Sorry to you mamas who are having your auctions pulled...I know it takes lots of time to prep them (which is why my closet is overflowing with items meant for ebay )

ISO: Luxe Baby Wool
orteggleston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #6
Jo&Co
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrays View Post
Did you happen to be watching the one with all the large WAHM diapers for little boys? With some Little Lanes, Zootkitty, Buckeye Bottoms, Luke's Drawers, etc? Because that was mine and I'm all sorts of mad at ebay!!! They DID refund my fees, but they can't give me back the time I put into writing out the detailed descriptions.

Anyway...if you did have your eye on it, and you're interested in making a reasonably fair offer, let me know.
I know, that really frustrated me when they pulled mine too -- I had those diapers so well described! That takes time and effort, and just *poof* they yank it off. They didn't charge me any fees as far as I know though.

I would like to know who thinks they are doing the world a favour by reporting the auctions to eBay in the first place. I don't know if it's true, but eBay told me that they rely on people to report prohibited listings; they don't go looking for them. Like I said though, that might not be true. I don't trust them. But if it is, who has time to do that? Is is so much fun to be a tattle tale?
Old 03-01-2007, 12:21 PM   #7
dbassett
Registered Users

I'm glad they're at least refunding fees! I haven't sold anything on Ebay in a couple months but this still bugs me that they're doing this. I have dipes I need to sell (when I stop being lazy) and was going to put them up on Ebay *IF* they didn't move here. Now I'm really hoping they'll sell here bc I don't want to be stuck with them
I have feedback here of course as well as here
dbassett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:25 PM   #8
jax
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

eBAY pulled an auction that I won after it ended and AFTER I paid. The seller contacted me and said she would just send me the item but wanted to clarify it was for 1 brand new diaper. I emailed back and told her it was for 2 brand new dipes and haven't heard back! Ughh!

jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:26 PM   #9
travelinmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Someone posted this link a couple days ago. It seems like a good alternative to Ebay, not as wide of customer base but they won't be pulling your used diapers.

http://www.granolachicks.com/auction/
travelinmom is offline   Reply With Quote