Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: ardygurly
My Mood:
Potty training HELP!

DD1 turned 2 8/13 She has been pretty much potty trained during the day since she was about 20 months old. She only wore a diaper during outings, nap time and bed time. She had an accident every once in a while but not very often at all! Well now for the past month or so 75% of the time she just pees on the floor. Not an accident because she'll pee and not even try to go on her potty and sometimes she'll laugh. It's REALLY very frustrating because I know she knows how to use her toilet but she doesn't seem to want to anymore. I'm tired of getting mad at her for it and whatever I say or do doesn't make a difference. I'm thinking if I should just start putting her in diapers again (she goes naked at home) and just let her pee in her diaper instead of the floor but then I think we may be stepping backwards with this but then again I'm so sick of cleaning pee off the floor! What should I do? Any thoughts? TIA!

April- wife to my love homeschooling mama to A 8/08 & F 3/10 and C 2/13
SillyEllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
Rainshine Designs
formerly "meganbathgate"
My Mood:
Re: Potty training HELP!

Maybe try totally ignoring it (other than giving her a cloth to clean it up) for a few days. It may be that she's just trying to get a rise out of you.
Megan~proudly -ian WAHM

Enter code DSMAMA at checkout to receive 5% off your order.
Rainshine Designs is offline   Reply With Quote