Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-29-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
aLittleBouncingSoul
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Swagbucks vs. Zoombucks

Which do you prefer, and why? I love Swagbucks, and am trying to figure out Zoombucks.

And any tips you'd like to offer would be great, even though I know there are several threads already

Advertisement

aLittleBouncingSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Swagbucks vs. Zoombucks

still like Swagbucks better b/c I get more from searching etc but Zoombucks is definitely a good companion, my amazon balance will be happy, I'll like ZBs more once my $20 GC posts! maybe tomorrow!?!
Old 08-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
Maverick's Mama
Registered Users

I've only been on ZB a couple weeks now, but I *think* they are pretty close to even in my book.

I love swagbucks because the searches are easier to get and the codes are always fun, but I like zoombucks because its easier to do surveys and whatnot to get more points and their customer service is awesome and their giftcards post to your account in just a few days.

I've been getting about $75 in Amazon giftcards a month from swagbucks for the past couple months (thanks to referrals mostly, not sure when that gravy train will end ) and in the two weeks I've been on ZB's I've gotten $40 in Amazon cards and am well on my way to my third $20 AGC.

I think they are pretty comparable to each other

Kelsey!! Mama to Maverick born 04/05/09, a cloth diapering, but otherwise not THAT green kind of mommy http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelseyeb1986 [url]http://zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=kelseyeb1986[url]
Maverick's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
myfrugalfunlife
Banned- member requested
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick's Mama View Post
I've only been on ZB a couple weeks now, but I *think* they are pretty close to even in my book.

I love swagbucks because the searches are easier to get and the codes are always fun, but I like zoombucks because its easier to do surveys and whatnot to get more points and their customer service is awesome and their giftcards post to your account in just a few days.

I've been getting about $75 in Amazon giftcards a month from swagbucks for the past couple months (thanks to referrals mostly, not sure when that gravy train will end ) and in the two weeks I've been on ZB's I've gotten $40 in Amazon cards and am well on my way to my third $20 AGC.

I think they are pretty comparable to each other
This-I love SB for doing my searches, and since I've been with them so long I have an awesome referral base. However ZB is fantastic for doing surveys/no obligation offers and I'm on track to earn gift cards fast, even without a huge referral base.
So I like them both, for different reasons
myfrugalfunlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
twirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use both and so far I like SB better.

It seems like there's the potential to earn much more through surveys on ZB, but I'm not sure how that will last long term.

I've had good experiences with SB customer service. I've only emailed ZB once, and not heard back yet, so I'm reserving judgement.

SB referrals match search earnings up to 1000 and then stop. ZB referrals give you 10% for life.

Luckily, it's not an either/or and I'm happy to use both for now!
Old 08-29-2010, 03:24 PM   #6
myfrugalfunlife
Banned- member requested
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by twirl View Post
I use both and so far I like SB better.

It seems like there's the potential to earn much more through surveys on ZB, but I'm not sure how that will last long term.

I've had good experiences with SB customer service. I've only emailed ZB once, and not heard back yet, so I'm reserving judgement.

SB referrals match search earnings up to 1000 and then stop. ZB referrals give you 10% for life.

Luckily, it's not an either/or and I'm happy to use both for now!
Good point! One of the reasons I'm loving ZB so much is the points are posting to my account super fast (most instantly), and the one time I've had issues, customer service was great-But they are new and probably small yet so when it takes off like SB, those things might fall to the wayside kwim?
myfrugalfunlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #7
Manna00
Pinchin' pennies 'til they scream
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I'm all about "multiple piddles of income" (DH says "multiple streams of income".. no.. these are piddles ). If I can earn a few more giftcards without a ton of work then I'm going to do it. I like swagbucks because it's an established earner for me. However, I like Zoombucks because it's ANOTHER stream of "income". Even if it's not as much or I don't get to cash out as often as with Swagbucks, it's still a winner.
Manna00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #8
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have tried ZBs twice now and just don't like it. It seems like the only way to get anything is by giving out WAY more information than I am comfortable giving (address, phone number, etc). That may not literally be the case, but that's how it was both times I tried. It's not for me. I'm up to well over $100 in AGCs from SBs since April, and now I'm maxed out already for Sept before the month even starts. So I'll be getting myself a whole bunch of Travelocity credit to take DH on a trip!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote