Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #21
juliemom2faith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2010 DDC

hi all been kinda inactive lately. Becca sleeps in her crib for most of the night and the rest she cosleeps with me.(i fall asleep before i can put her back in the crib *lol*) But to help her sleep we put a boppy down and lay her in it she likes to sleep that way and she also will not sleep on her back at all so always on her tummy. if you put her down on her back or side instantly awake no matter how asleep she was *lol*. She just had her 4 month appointment shes growing to fast.
And I just hit 10 weeks so almost into second trimester already. Time is flying. Cant wait for school to go back next week. Will be nice to have somewhat quiet time *loL* shes almost 10 and talks nonstop. and expects me to listen all the time.

Advertisement

Old 09-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #22
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Julie- i'll be (mostly) silently stalking you in April 2011 lol! Is the shock still there?

on that note- we're still ntnp, dh hasn't made his appt yet, and i don't foresee that happening before fertility returns. ds1 was conceived on the 1st cycle trying for him, ds2 on the second cycle ttc, so i'm pretty sure if an egg drops we'll have #4..kinda alarming, but i also believe God doesn't give us what we cannot handle so i will accept whichever, happy with 3, but could love 4 as well
Old 09-05-2010, 06:39 AM   #23
juliemom2faith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yes the shock is still there but it is more "real" to me now that ive had an ultrasound. funny tho i started out joining april ddc last time then dd was moved to may so i joined u guys she ended up being born april so if i had stayed i would just still be there.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #24
laura_mae99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wow- can't belive it... LOL its crazy. I went to stop buy to see up dated photos of ya'lls babies... and share mine adn found out we got booted... Oh how i miss being prego know... :-(

well heres my little Annsley Mae, would love to see photos of your little ones :-)
Old 09-05-2010, 10:01 PM   #25
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Can't believe my baby's almost 4 months old!

Old 09-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #26
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
If you were closer, I'd send it to you! He's liked it from the get-go and I can get him to sleep in any room in it and he's got plenty of room to grow in it. Do you use Swagbucks? I bought mine off Amazon and used my gift cards. They had it for cheaper than wally-world and babiesrus.
Yep, I kinda use SB. I'll have to check them out on Amazon. I think that might end up being our only option. He's still in the newborn napper, scrunched a little...but really, he must be comfortable in it because he sleeps for 8-9 hrs. lately at night, yet if we lay him down in his crib or the bassinet he freaks right away. Whatever works, kid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura_mae99 View Post
well heres my little Annsley Mae, would love to see photos of your little ones :-)
Oh, look at those cheekers!!
expecting someone new 11.14
aerobebe1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #27
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerobebe1421 View Post
lately at night, yet if we lay him down in his crib or the bassinet he freaks right away. Whatever works, kid!
lol, i agree!

nathan was sleeping through the night but lately he's been waking up around 4 to eat then goes back to sleep, then ds1 wakes at 7..bleh..i much prefered him sleeping till 7 too
Old 09-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #28
laura_mae99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

love the photos kate... so cute... gosh i can't belive hes so big. I must be getting old.. cus i still can't belive our babies are alreayd 4 months old... I think i want anotherone... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesmash View Post
Can't believe my baby's almost 4 months old!

Old 09-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #29
stori
Registered Users
seller

Hi ladies! Stella is 4 months old now! I take her too the docs friday so I will know how big she is then. Here are some pics

I also will be posting some diaper cuts and OBV and other diapermaking stuff sometime this week for those of you who like a bargin! I want to declutter my sewing room! lol

I will be back in the am to catch up with you all!
Old 09-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #30
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh my gosh Stori, she is sooo cute!