Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #31
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Re: May 2010 DDC

Mister chubbers It was really cool this am, so I put him in a little fleece hoodie and pants to take the boys to school, he looked so cute I couldn't resist some pics! I know the carseat straps aren't adjusted properly in the pics, I'd just washed the cover and hadn't tightened the straps before I snapped the pic.

toesies!

first smile in days, he's been sick poor guy!

so how's everyone doing? I swear wyatt's only growing sideways. LOL I started making medium longies for him but I may stop and go to smalls since he's so short and fat!

Advertisement

3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #32
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

Stella is so stinkin' cute, Stori!!

Wyatt is such a cute boy! I think Carter has the opposite problem. He's getting so long, but is a skinny boy. He's still in 0-3 mos. clothes, but I've tried some 3-6 mos. pants on him. Even with a fluffy butt, they practically fall off of his waist when he's upright! Waay too big.
expecting someone new 11.14
aerobebe1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:20 PM   #33
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
I know the carseat straps aren't adjusted properly in the pics, I'd just washed the cover and hadn't tightened the straps before I snapped the pic.
I'm glad you said that, i was going to pm you about it

AFM- we're all sick here, colds i'm sure. Atleast the baby isn't sick with the snot or coughing although he has been waking atleast once, if not twice a night when he had been sleeping 9pm-7:30/8am every night for weeks...i am not adjusting well. I'll get up, bring him downstairs to the nice cushy rocker, nurse him and fall asleep, then wake up an hour or two later, eh's still lightly sucking, and i'll pull him off and put him back in bed, then he wakes again an hour or two later, so.not.fun.

I also just signed up to be an independent consultant with Tastefully Simple this past week. Waiting for my starter kit to get here now. I have LOVED the foods for a while now and there is a start up special this month so though i'd give it a go. ALL the foods/treats/dishes can be made with 1-3 ingredients, most of which you would already have on hand like milk, sour cream, etc. I am so NOT a cooker, nor do i meal plan very well, so this is great for me lol!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:33 PM   #34
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Lovin the pics, ladies! And I was going to comment about the car seat straps too, until I read that

I absolutely love watching Ethan and Keira interact with each other. They are so obviously loving on each other, it's too precious. I have to freeze these moments in my mind, so that in a few years when they are screaming at each other and won't leave each other alone I can remember these moments.

I had a rough day today, realized at 3pm that we were all still in our pajamas... was checking out some old schoolmates on facebook who have all accomplished a lot with their career and started feeling like I haven't done anything with my life (those on facebook may have read my comments about it). Thank god for people who care about me, who chimed in and got me out of my funk.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:38 PM   #35
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

LOL. I knew if I didn't say it, there would be a panic. I wanted to get the pic before I got him all angry from tightening it up.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:38 AM   #36
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

just realizing the date, 1 year ago yesterday i got my bfp with Nathan!

dh has scheduled his consult appt for the big V for next month, i assume he'll be having the procedure in late Oct/Nov..which gives me till about new years to ovulate if we will have any more. In the mean time we are not trying/not preventing and breastfeeding. I'll be ok if Nathan is our last, but i'd love a suprise just as much.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #37
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

I had to go back through the posts and look, I got my bfp on 9/16 last year. Crazy to think about.

Tina I hope you get your wish for another lo. Mine came in a very unexpected way! LOL

Along that train of thought, is anyone noticing any return to fertility yet? W breastfeeds completely all day long but takes a 4-6oz bottle of formula around late evening from dh and then nurses again and sleeps all night long from 9/10pm to 7am. I started noticing some cramping and some cm (sorry, tmi) so I'm guessing that I may get af back before he turns one year old. Our insurance lapsed before dh could get his V scheduled, so he has to reschedule once our insurance through his work starts. I'm hoping for no more "oopsies". We're being super careful but I already have a birth control 1%-er and two unplanned. LOL

Oh, and I quit my job today. Still hasn't sunk in, I think.. but I'm a official SAHM now. EEK!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #38
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

I definitely have my fertility back (headache and cramps yesterday were proof of that)... but I'm on birth control and it works like a charm for me... and as soon as I go off it, I get preggo right away.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #39
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
Along that train of thought, is anyone noticing any return to fertility yet?

Oh, and I quit my job today. Still hasn't sunk in, I think.. but I'm a official SAHM now. EEK!

um, i'm using opks somewhat, not everyday but whenever i notice anything..i havn't gotten a pos yet, but some medium lines and some very light lines, like my body is gearing up to O but not getting there

My hair is falling out. I forget about that little post partum time. Its not like bad, b/c i know it's just the hair that i should have lost during pregnancy, but its still gross in the shower to pull out lots of hair

and woohoo for being a sahm!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #40
cereal527
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hi ladies, love the pics of everyone's babies!

My hair is falling out a ton too. I hate the post-partum balding phase. We end up with blonde hair on everything in the house.

I had what I think was a light period back in July, but nothing since then. I have cramps here and there after dd has a decent night or two of sleeping, but still no concrete evidence of the return of AF. Not that it matters since dh still won't dtd because he's terrified of another baby. But he's still not made his appointment for the V, so whatever.

I'm going through a rough time right now. My dh works late almost everyday, and since the kids are back in school they go to bed earlier, so I feel like I'm doing all the parenting and trying to keep the house together. By the time dh does get home, he's tired and doesn't do anything to help around here, which makes me even more resentful, so I'm just a grouch lately.
DD has had some really good nights of sleeping in her own bed for a decent period of time, but she also still has nights she doesn't want to sleep at all, and I end up sitting up with her until she finally gives in at like 1am. I need to figure out how to get her consistent.
All the kids activities start back up this coming week, so I'm going to be really busy. Honestly not looking forward to being so busy with the kids's stuff, but I feel bad denying them stuff just because I don't have the energy to take them to everything.
cereal527 is offline   Reply With Quote