Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2011, 03:35 PM   #421
jamieism
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey would someone pm me the Facebook page? I can't find it

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 04-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #422
Lanasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2010 DDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieism View Post

me too please!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #423
cereal527
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieism View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanasmom View Post
me too please!!!!!!
I sent it to both of you ladies.
cereal527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #424
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Katie hows the wedding planning going with less than two weeks to the day?! I'm excited for you
Old 04-14-2011, 09:42 PM   #425
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Tina, it's definitely going! just about all ready to go! My BFF/MOH is coming over Saturday to decorate our flower bouquets and sand ceremony jars with ribbon, and my SIL is going to be buying all the food and plates/utensils for the midnight lunch (we're using disposables because we're getting a huge deal on the venue (FREE) so we don't want to use a lot of their dishes).

I'm SOOOO excited! I don't think I'll be doing much real work at work over the next week! Between excitement for the wedding, and my newfound couponing addition (thank you Extreme Couponers on TLC!), I think I might get 2 hours of real work done in my 7 hour shift!
Old 04-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #426
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
I forgot to say- Jen, Carter is such a cutie, I bet he's a big flirt. I can see it in his sweet eyes lol!
Just a little. We're in trouble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesmash View Post
And it also bothers me that so much of his family acts as if she's already dead. Positive vibes (or prayers or whatever you call it), in my opinion, would do so much for MIL. I know she's getting worse, I know it is terminal cancer.. but at the same time, she's already beaten so many of the doctor's previous 'expiry dates'.
It seems like weddings can't go off without some type of drama. Hang in there and try to enjoy your last few days of planning! It'll be here before you know it!

Quote:
Logan isn't really talking, but he has one word down pat "Hey"...only he says "Aaaaayyyyy" and throws one hand up in the air as he says it. He does it EVERY time someone walks into the room, when someone walks past him in the store, or repeatedly to his Daddy who is sitting across the room. It cracks me up. Its like the Budweiser commercial where the dudes say "Wasssuuupp" over and over only this one is "Aaaaayyyy"! LOL
So cute!

Quote:
so i walked the 3 blocks to DC cupcakes (from the TLC show) and waited in line for an hour and got a dozen lol! They were worth it!!!
Ummm....yum! Glad you enjoyed your night away!

Quote:
Logan is a little booger about getting into things too. His favorite thing to do is to take all the DVD's out of the cabinet.
Carter is into everything, too! He loves to play with buttons and play with the Wii controlers. Doors and drawers are a huge hit, too. For some reason, he loves to crawl into his closet and pull on his clothes. And curtains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal527 View Post
Tina, you look wonderful, and definitely don't look like you need to lose 20 pounds! That is my goal weight though too, and I weigh about what you weigh right now.

How is everyone's nursing still going? Dd is still nursing great, and totally addicted, lol! I am really starting to feel good about making it to one year, and would LOVE to make it until she's 2, but obviously we'll just have to see how it goes. The longest I've made it was 15 months with my third, and had I not gotten pregnant again, she probably would have nursed longer. Fingers crossed for another 14 months of breastfeeding.
Yeah, what she said! Cheryl, I don't think you do either!

Nursing is going strong here! We'll definitely make it to 1 yr. My goal is to 2 yrs., too, but I'm leaving it up to Carter. Good luck on 14 more months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by todzwife View Post
Right now, my girls are both sick (and have been for 2 weeks) she's been SO amazing taking her antibiotics. She LOVES them LOL! She loves to dance and sing with her siblings. She likes to put EVERYTHING in her mouth, and she likes to eat paper.

She's really tiny. I thought she was going to be a huge kid because she gained so fast in the beginning, but she's only 17 pounds 9 oz as of yesterday's doctor's appointment. She's still in 6-9 month clothes, although the pants are getting a little snug.
Carter has only been on antibiotics once and he HATED the medicine. He's a dancing machine, too!

He is still in 6-9 mos. clothes, too, but he's 19 lbs. We've started putting him in some 6-12 mos. (esp pants), but 9-12 mos. still seems too big.

Quote:
ETA i think i said yesterday he wasn't pulling up, i take it back, he pulled up last night a few times lol!
Go, Nathan, go!

Quote:
I did some really cute tutu 1st b-day pics for a friend the other day...is there anything cute out there for boys? links/spam welcome!
I need to get a 1 yr. shirt made for Carter. I was thinking of the number 1 with his name. I've checked Etsy out... I just need to decide and order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesmash View Post
I'm SOOOO excited! I don't think I'll be doing much real work at work over the next week! Between excitement for the wedding, and my newfound couponing addition (thank you Extreme Couponers on TLC!), I think I might get 2 hours of real work done in my 7 hour shift!
: Sounds like me... I work online and half the time I am on FB. Oops!

Enjoy this last week!!
expecting someone new 11.14
aerobebe1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #427
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

A couple of new pics for the non-FB'ers:

Carter FINALLY has his first tooth! Bottom left. The right one is visible, but not through yet, as are his top two. He's only had one "bad" day with the teething, otherwise he's been in a really good mood. I totally swear by his amber teething necklace!

He's not walking, but crawls so darn fast! He's such a stinker! I think he purposely gets into things even though he knows he's not supposed to, because he will look and smile at me before getting into it. He says Dada now, which my husband is so happy about.

How is sleeping going for everyone, esp. the nursing mamas? Carter is still getting up 2-3 times at night. It drives me bonkers because he will get up every 3 hrs. (sometimes every 2), but then I switch him over to the PnP in the morning (we cosleep) and he'll sleep for 5 hrs before waking. He is such a night owl, too. He's usually still up at 11pm and then sleeps late. Case-in-point, it's noon and he's still asleep. I've tried to bump him back to no avail. On a good note, he's taken a couple of naps in the PnP lately! I've been trying really hard to get him off the couch and into the room for naps.

Are we still planning on doing a gift swap for 1st birthdays? I can never get onto the FB group page because it never shows up on the feed or home page.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:11 AM   #428
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

OH! I was also going to ask bf'ing mamas if AF has made an appearance back yet? Still no signs here, which is making me a little antsy because we're hoping to begin TTC late summer.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:25 PM   #429
mandasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Jen, Carter is PERFECT looking! He's such a cutie!

Abby's still nursing fine. With Amanda I nursed her for 2+ years, weaning only when it hurt too much cause I was pregnant with Abby. She's still waking up to nurse almost every two hours. She slept better in the earlier months. I have the feeling, though, that Abby'll wean herself before she's two. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

As to AF, I started less than 3 months PP. :-P It happened that way with Amanda, too. It does make charting easier, though, since we're NFP-ers.

ETA: Abby's walking everywhere now! She's so cute toddling around!
mandasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #430
3boys_mom
Registered Users

Miss me mommas?

Our computer crashed about two weeks ago and I've only had intermittent use of FIL's computer. But DS does not load on it properly. At least I've been able to get on Facebook LOL. Thankfully we got our new computer just a few days ago. Not exactly how we wanted to spend tax return money though. But we needed a computer....we do a lot of our school lessons using the computer.

Anyways.....I have a picture to upload but since it's not on this comp, it will have to wait.

My little girl can pull herself to standing, while holding on to something. And she tries to take steps too. Buuut she's still not crawling. I have the feeling, she's one of those who walk before they crawl. She hate to sit any more; always wants to be standing.

She won't eat her mush anymore. She absolutely insists on eating 'real' food. She'll take from our plate if we don't give her her own. She's quite a character really.

And talking about getting in to mischief.....Aeryn's favorite thing to do is to unload her clothes drawer, while she's down on the floor. And she knows she's doing wrong because she will turn to look at you with the most devilish look I've ever seen...get's it from her momma LOL

I am very interested in a swap for the babes' first birthdays. It's coming up fast. How should we proceed for those that want to do it?

Oh and some of you might recall my posts about whether or not I should test...Well I tested last weekend. Yep we are but not sure of my EDD though. I will have to call my OB this coming week to see if I can get a u/s to date this. LMP was in Jan, but I don't think I am that far along...I hope. It scares me though as I was almost 21 weeks along when we found out about my now 5yo. Jen, you're due in Nov...how far along are you now???

Last edited by 3boys_mom; 04-15-2011 at 08:00 PM.
3boys_mom is offline   Reply With Quote