Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #501
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2010 DDC

Thats so cute!

Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #502
stori
Registered Users
seller

Stella doesnt walk she runs! The day before she turned 1 she decided bottles werent cool and sippys were! She is crazy cat! She now says Puppy and princess. Now if we could just get more then 2 teeth we would be set!

Tina wow! Good luck hun!!
Old 05-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #503
jess&claire
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

tina, luck to you and I'll be praying the same prayer. the desire is soo strong with me and only me even my fam thinks I'm NUTS. good thing I have my photography and i get to hold them once and a while....

to cute about Logan calling Lana, G dose the same thing. well he yells at everything. i confess so do i so i hands down understand were he gets it. lol
Old 05-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #504
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Hey guys... I hate to ask, but do you think you could go vote for my pic in this contest?

http://www.danoah.com/p/photo-contest.html

our pic of Bryce and Keira, named "Daddy & Daughter in the Sun" ♥ You can vote every day.... we've got 11 votes. The top one right now are in the 300's! Please help!
Old 05-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #505
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

funny...this EXACT time last year..i checked into the hospital to have Nathan..and now I can''t believe tomorrow is his first birthday (12:43am to be exact)
Old 05-23-2011, 10:46 AM   #506
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nathan got the coolest cutest book yesterday at his party! It's from this website, and you can get it for where ever you are (limited placed though). It's like good night moon...but his is "Goodnight Virginia" http://www.goodnightourworld.com/
Old 05-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #507
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Wedding pics - formals are up! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=cba7f567a2
Old 05-25-2011, 10:57 AM   #508
3boys_mom
Registered Users

Been reading along, but haven't been posting. Sorry.

I'll try to reply to things in a bit.

But for now wanted to post that I finally have an OB appt, June 3rd. Not sure about due date yet though. We'll see what she says.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:26 PM   #509
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boys_mom View Post
Been reading along, but haven't been posting. Sorry.

I'll try to reply to things in a bit.

But for now wanted to post that I finally have an OB appt, June 3rd. Not sure about due date yet though. We'll see what she says.
good luck atthe appointment!

It's so crazy to see the 2011 Due Date group now here, since they are moving on as well....makes me feel like my baby isn't a baby anymore Technically i guess he still is b/c he isn't walking yet...right? they become toddlers when they start walking and "toddling" around?

So today...Dh forgot our anniversary ....apparently he's trying to make up for it now..which is funny. I'm not that upset, slightly miffed, but more amused in his upcoming efforts to redeem himself. (7 years incase you're wondering)

Last edited by tygr2410; 05-28-2011 at 01:03 PM.
tygr2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #510
cereal527
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi, I haven't checked in here in a while. I've been pretty busy this past week. Yesterday my sil and I threw a surprise party for my mom, which was a lot of work, but totally worth it because my mom was soooo surprised. It was awesome being able to do that for her. My birthday was friday, and Brooklyn's was today, so both of those took a back seat to my mom's party, but I don't care. I think the craziness of the weekend helped distract me from the fact that my baby is one year old now. I'm not as sad as I thought I would be, but I'm worried it will hit me tomorrow and I'll be a mess. I posted a few pics on facebook from today. DD loved her cake and just kept eating it. She liked eating the cake more than any of my other kids did at their first birthday.
Lyn, good luck at the doctor appt. Be sure to come back and update us, or catch me on facebook.
Tina, that's kind of funny your dh forgot your anniversary. I hope he comes up with something good to make up for it though.
cereal527 is offline   Reply With Quote