Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-20-2011, 07:22 PM   #541
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2010 DDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesmash View Post
Awww thanks Tina... though I'm a good ways away from there I have seen the US from the Canadian side of the falls once (9 years ago). I love Niagra Falls.. I wanna go back and take my kiddos and DH there some day. On the Canadian side, there is Marineland and a butterfly gardens not far from there, which I loved!
The last time I was there was 14 years ago, but im pretty sure we went to the butterfly garden. We also went to a little town (niagara on the lake?) and also to some vineyards for wine tasting. It's such a beautiful place. And I could sit at the falls all day and just watch then.

Advertisement

Old 06-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #542
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Niagra on the lake sounds familiar.. it's something like that anyway. I can't wait until we can take the kids... it's a little far for us to go from here, without flying.. and we can't afford to fly right now.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #543
3boys_mom
Registered Users

Have to go get dinner going but just wanted to share~~~~

Had an ultrasound this afternoon.

U/S tech was totally baffled at the Dr saying I am 24 wks just two days ago.

Once she had all the necessary measurements, she concluded I am more like 20 wks. I have an EDD of November 8, 2011.

I said that I didn't want to know gender so she really didn't look. Besides, baby was totally not cooperating anyway. If I had wanted to know, I wouldn't have had much luck. Baby's legs were crossed and the lil bugger would not stay still long enough for the tech to get good measurements. I was only given one pic and it's not even all that great. No face shots whatsoever. Baby would put a hand up as if to say "talk to the hand".

I am thinking that I will most likely get a script for a Level II at some point soon.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #544
KiltedKingdom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats, Lyn! Remind me, were your other kids born before or after your due date? I'm due 5 days before you, but I'll go at least a week late.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #545
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

thats so funny y'all are due so close to each other!

schools been out for 1 week...and i'm wondering when it starts again lol! It's not that i don't like to spend time with them, it's that they annoy each other all day long! They get so excitable, it's annoying, then they can't calm down and listen and get reckless. Right now, Nathan is SOOO wanting to play with them b/c they are running around acting crazy.

I've been busy though so it's partially my fault for not having a more structured schedule. I went to NY last weekend, and this weekend we are all going to MD to a friends baby shower. DH also cleaned the house pretty good last weekend while i was gone so I've been trying really hard to keep it up.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:36 PM   #546
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Just popping in... to say we're HOUSE HUNTING
Old 06-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #547
kat1205
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just stopping buy to say hi! He's over a year now and still under 20lb! Even with our rough beginning we are all doing well! I hope you can all say the same!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #548
3boys_mom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedKingdom View Post
Congrats, Lyn! Remind me, were your other kids born before or after your due date? I'm due 5 days before you, but I'll go at least a week late.
Yeah I kinda figured we'd be due close enough together. LMP was Jan 16 or 19, can't remember now.

Oldest was born 6 days late. Middle boy was 5 days 'early', but he also had 3 EDDs so it's hard to say for sure. He was my pg I found out at 21 wks. Youngest boy was 5 days late after a stint of PTL at 32 or 33 wks. And my baby girl was induced at 39 wks. But had they not changed her due date, she would have been one day over. So honestly it's hard to say when I'll go. Maybe he or she will hold out for three days and have a pretty cool birthdate (11-11-11).

GL on the house hunting front Katie! I see from FB posts that you may have found something. Fingers crossed for ya. I sooo can't wait until we can house hunt for real.

Tina, I wish my kids were back in school too...Oh wait if they were then then that means I'm back too. But seriously I agree, they need some sort of structure right now.

Crud, gotta go, bath time is over with.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:31 PM   #549
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

poo..i types a response and computer ate it...grr..

Katie- househunting is FUN and CRAZY at the same time! I can't wait till the fall when we start house hunting for our move to GA. We're still not 100% on buying or renting though. I want a HUD (gov't owned) home b/c they are cheap and some only need minor repairs...but DH isnt' sure about buying. He usually goes along with whatever i want though.

Lyn- If y'all are Christian, have you checked for a VBS in your area? I always enjoyed it growing up, and DD liked it alot last year. It's something fun for them and in a good environment too.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #550
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

We put an offer in! They have until tomorrow 11am to decide what they want to do about it.