Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #591
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2010 DDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedKingdom View Post
(because all the little girls I know are brats) and a boy would just be so much easier. But we'll see. 4 more months...
they ARE! BUT they can be really sweet too. My DD is sometimes bratty or gets attitude, but she is also a little mama and does sweet things and doesn't mention it...but i'll see her do things like see that her brother is asleep or sick and take him his lovey, or share her food even when she doesn't have much (like a cookie, something good lol!)

Advertisement

Old 07-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #592
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

What's new mamas!!!??? I see some are pregnant again or TTC, roll call please!

Wyatt is so darn cute right now, and I've been feeling so much more like myself that the 1 year baby fever bug has hit me a bit. I had a dream I found out I was pg again a few nights ago and was a little sad realizing that's not even a possibility anymore. Booo!!

We're having a great summer though, I took pics of Wyatt coating his face with astrawberry ice cream cone today, I'll have to post them later.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #593
juliemom2faith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im here kinda, not ttc or pregnant(had a tubal so no more for me) ive been a lot busy usually just do facebook is all i have time for most days lol
Old 07-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #594
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

hahaha Jennifer! I told Matt your thinking and he said, "YEAH. RIGHT." Honestly, I would LOVE a house full of babies. I wish DH was more in line with the thinking of what happens, happens. I'd love at least 5 babies, but dh says no more than 3. Unless he has been drinking, or is in one of those completely-in-love-with-having-a-baby moments...then he says we can have 5.

We're technically NTNP (and have been since Carter's birth)...but I have just recently started peeing on OPKs like a mad woman. So I guess we're leaning more toward the NP aspect.
expecting someone new 11.14
aerobebe1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #595
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Liz-

Julie- how are the two littlest ones?

to answer the question, technically, we are "ntnp"...depends on the day and dh. Some days it's all "i should call for the V"....but no one picks up the phone...and others it's "ah well, theres number 4!" lol! whatever...i can't help peeing on opks and hpts periodically though.

Nathan's doing very well after his surgery. Like you wouldn't even know he had anything done. DH and older two went to CA for two weeks and are back now. The little break was nice, but i really hate that my MIL (and DH i guess since he was there) let them stay up till 10 or 11 there...which is 1 and 2 am here! The first night was a little battle, but we've gotten them down to 10pm here..which coincidentally is also when Nathan goes to bed...i feel like it should be earlier, but he sleeps through the night till 8/8:30 if he goes down at 10 so it works for me most of the time...i'd still love an 8 to 8 though.

He is also completely weaned, although he prefers to comfort nurse to sleep. He also likes a bottle of milk at night and pacis now to play with so i guess he feels the need to suck still?
Old 07-29-2011, 05:10 AM   #596
juliemom2faith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

the little ones are good although they keep my busy and tired *lol*....Most nights all three little ones go to bed at 8/8:30 . becca wakes about twice for a bottle in the night same as matthew(except hes been waking a bit more last couple days had his vax on tuesday) the girls wake up between 6-7 am every morning and matthew usually sleeps till 8.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #597
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

Carter stays up later and usually isn't in bed until 10/11pm...depending on his nap for the day. He's down to one nap most days. I think his molars are shifting though. He hasn't been sleeping as well. He typically sleeps 12-13 hrs. at night, but he's still getting up to nurse. The past two days he's only slept for 9 hrs. and then been a total pistol in the morning. He was up this AM after 8 hrs. of sleep, played in our bed for an hour, and then when I caved and got up with him, he threw a fit and crawled back into the bedroom. I love this! Well, not the fit throwing part, but the part where he pretty much tells me he needs to go to bed by saying, "Ni-ni!" and crawling toward or into the bedroom.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #598
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
Nathan's doing very well after his surgery. Like you wouldn't even know he had anything done. DH and older two went to CA for two weeks and are back now. The little break was nice, but i really hate that my MIL (and DH i guess since he was there) let them stay up till 10 or 11 there...which is 1 and 2 am here! The first night was a little battle, but we've gotten them down to 10pm here..which coincidentally is also when Nathan goes to bed...i feel like it should be earlier, but he sleeps through the night till 8/8:30 if he goes down at 10 so it works for me most of the time...i'd still love an 8 to 8 though.

He is also completely weaned, although he prefers to comfort nurse to sleep. He also likes a bottle of milk at night and pacis now to play with so i guess he feels the need to suck still?
I'm glad Nathan's surgery went well!

Once Carter has nursed down, I lay him down in the PnP (still refuses the crib in his room) and he pops a paci in his mouth and grabs one or two and holds them in his hand. I think it's a comfort thing for him?
Old 07-29-2011, 10:05 AM   #599
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

We're night owls.. Keira's bedtime is generally around 9pm. Ethan falls asleep shortly after that, but sometimes closer to 10 if he's really awake. And he STILL has to fall asleep cuddling with one of us on the couch. I really want to get him used to falling asleep on his own, in his crib... I just don't know HOW to do it now! I'm hoping that having his own room once we move into the house will help?
Old 07-29-2011, 05:19 PM   #600
KiltedKingdom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

When Matt gets tired, he'll find one of his loveys to cuddle with and fall asleep. Sometimes he'll make it to Ethan's bed (because he can climb into that one himself). Most nights he goes to bed same time as all his brothers (9) and just cuddle his blanket and fall asleep listening to me read to them (we're working our way through the "Little House" series now). He usually wakes up 7-7:30 and sleeps for 2 hours after lunch. I'm really happy with this schedule because it fits right in with our normal routines anyway. He does sometimes fall asleep earlier in the evening, but DH doesn't mind because he's usually holding him when he falls asleep (They both love their cuddle time together!)