Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #601
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2010 DDC

Anyone going on exciting vacations before school starts back up?

We're going to a family reunion in a few weeks to west viginia. Havn't seen many of the relatives in a long time, and havn't been to WV since my grandfather passed in 03. (I was raised in VA, but visited WV often growing up)

Advertisement

Old 08-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #602
Lanasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I keep forgetting to check this thread. ..we just got back from the beach and I have to go back to work on Tues...booo.

DH is still adamant about no more kids and I still have baby fever. I finally filled my script for the mini pill and am just hoping it *doesn't* work for me! LOL

My kids go to bed before 8 most nights and are up a 7:30 am. DS will nurse then put his wubbanub monkey in his mouth and pull his blankie over his face and go to sleep!

DS had to have 15 month shots today and I had to take DD with me. She cried harder than he did when he got the shots. She kept saying "Wogan doesn't need sharks...I don't want him to have sharks b/c they might hurt" The she started wailing and had big alligator tears. He stopped crying and looked at her like "Hey I'm the one who got the shots".
Old 08-30-2011, 03:22 AM   #603
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So the decision has been made regarding Having one more or DH getting a V. Baby number FOUR is due May 11th, 2012!

Eta-and while I knew it was possible, I'm kinda in denial. Got super light lines yesterday so havn't told DH (so I can show him a test that will be way obvious)...any good way to tell him? We're going to GA househunting this weekend

Last edited by tygr2410; 08-30-2011 at 03:26 AM.
tygr2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:15 AM   #604
juliemom2faith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

congrats
Old 08-30-2011, 10:58 AM   #605
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
So the decision has been made regarding Having one more or DH getting a V. Baby number FOUR is due May 11th, 2012!

Eta-and while I knew it was possible, I'm kinda in denial. Got super light lines yesterday so havn't told DH (so I can show him a test that will be way obvious)...any good way to tell him? We're going to GA househunting this weekend
YAY!!! I haven't checked the ATTS thread yet. I knew you had to have something wonderful happening in your uterus. Congrats, Tina!!
expecting someone new 11.14
aerobebe1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #606
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

As for how to tell him, I would so totally leave a BFP test out on the bathroom counter when looking at a house. Call him in to the bathroom and say, "Wait, honey...did you see this?"
Old 08-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #607
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerobebe1421 View Post
As for how to tell him, I would so totally leave a BFP test out on the bathroom counter when looking at a house. Call him in to the bathroom and say, "Wait, honey...did you see this?"
oh my gosh, can you imagine, accidently leaving it there...and the actual homeowners husband/older kid find it...or just find it and be grossed out that someone left something they peed on in their house

and yes, you did call it

AND.....I have like, 65 hpts and 50 opks (yes, i counted them...there are 74 hpts but i plan to poas each day till they get dark just for s&g lol!)...do YOU need them or some of them? I bought them in the co-op so they were like .12 and .14 cents each plus ship so i'll gladly send some ffs :wink:

OH AND.....NO COMMENTS TO FACEBOOK PLEASE!!! I think we may wait a while to tell...mostly b/c i don't want to hear the rude comments that come with a 4th baby, or worse, the loss of a 4th should the worst happen.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #608
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
oh my gosh, can you imagine, accidently leaving it there...and the actual homeowners husband/older kid find it...or just find it and be grossed out that someone left something they peed on in their house

and yes, you did call it

AND.....I have like, 65 hpts and 50 opks (yes, i counted them...there are 74 hpts but i plan to poas each day till they get dark just for s&g lol!)...do YOU need them or some of them? I bought them in the co-op so they were like .12 and .14 cents each plus ship so i'll gladly send some ffs :wink:

OH AND.....NO COMMENTS TO FACEBOOK PLEASE!!! I think we may wait a while to tell...mostly b/c i don't want to hear the rude comments that come with a 4th baby, or worse, the loss of a 4th should the worst happen.
Holy crap! I don't need 65 HPTs...dh would probably die if that showed up. Maybe like 10 though? I'd definitely take the OPKs off your hands! Let me know what you want for them and I can PayPal you! Thanks, ma'm!

You don't leave the test on the counter. Take it with you, silly lady. Just stick around in the bathroom, let him leave it first, and then call him back in. Then take the test with you!

Although....I would be kinda-sorta-okay-totally grossed out if I knew someone else put their pee stick on my counter.

I will be you in the May DDC!!! Congrats again!! So happy for you.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #609
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lol, I'm just saying if you accidentally left it there, in the excitement of things..plus the realtor would think we we're nuts lol! Maybe I can convince DH to look at a few 5 bedrooms and say " and that can be the nursery"...
Old 08-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #610
3boys_mom
Registered Users

Holy crud! Congrats Tina! I wish you the best. Hope it goes smoothly while telling DH.

I like the idea of "....and that room can be the nursery..." while house hunting.