Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #671
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2010 DDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesmash View Post
I just noticed in her siggy, and thought you ladies might like to know, jennybeth (now wanderlust since she changed her UN)... who had the twins Samual and David in our due date group, is going back for another IVF in March!
i've seen her posting in the TTC forum, super exciting!

HeatherlovesCD's (also ivf twin mama) did a FET in Nov that didn't take, but I'm pretty sure is planning another transfer this month (January)

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #672
KiltedKingdom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I finally finished knitting my first pair of longies! They're not perfect, but they're so cute on Matthew. But he's been sitting on his potty all morning, and has peed half a dozen times in it already! I don't know if he's really serious about potty training, though. I'm just trying to get Ethan to learn (he's 3 1/2 ).

Old 01-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #673
Wanderlust
Registered Users
Formerly: jen**eth
seller

wow...how did I just now find out this is here!? Yup, I'm going back in March..but for a frozen embryo transfer of Sam and Dave's 3 remaining littermates.

yeah, HeatherlovesCD's is doing a FET sometime this month.

KiltedKingdom- great job on those longies! your little guy is such a cutie

Tygr- wow, congratulations on your pregnancy!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #674
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

I'm so excited for all the ladies having more babies after our May 2010 babes! (also.. happy that it's all of you and not me i'm sooo not ready for another. I think we're done done!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #675
3boys_mom
Registered Users

Man five is soooo different than four. Adding number four really was a breeze. But my newest addition has really thrown a wrench in things around here. I can find time enough to read...but to actually post something meaningful....forget it.

I hope you all (that are still following along, and not on FB) are doing well!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #676
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boys_mom View Post
Man five is soooo different than four. Adding number four really was a breeze. But my newest addition has really thrown a wrench in things around here. I can find time enough to read...but to actually post something meaningful....forget it.

I hope you all (that are still following along, and not on FB) are doing well!
i really hope adding #4 is a breeze...these 3 i have drive me crazy!

Nathan is in a "mine" stage right now. DH pet my feet the other day, just passing by the recliner...and N ran over and grabbed them and said "mine!" and put his hand up in defense of DH lol! So of course, DH had to mess with him and they had a little "no, mine!" battle over my toes lol! And then again tonight, I mentioned that baby girl was moving around a lot and DH put his hand on my belly to feel her and then talked to her..and Nathan is telling him "mine" the whole time. I hope he gets over that before the baby comes lol! Thankfully he's no longer nursing so hopefully won't try to claim them either lol!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:44 AM   #677
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Ethan's kind of in a "mine" stage.. but because he's not talking yet, it's just a lot of stomping, screaming, crying tantrums. Like if Keira is playing with something that he wants. they are BOTH bad for taking away what the other is playing with, drives me crazy! And he hits when he's mad.
I think he's really getting frustrated that he can't talk to communicate, and he WANTS to say something but can't... so he just explodes in a tantrum. I wish he'd start talking already.... LOL
Old 02-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #678
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just updatinG on heather (twins mama, IVF cycle), she posted a Bfp in the ttc forum this am from their latest/last FET!
Old 02-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #679
KiltedKingdom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good for Heather! That's awesome!!!

With Matt, everything has to be his idea. I'll put his plate on the table and tell him his food is ready and he pushes it away and folds his arms. If I leave him alone, then a few minutes later, he'll pull his plate closer and happily eat. Right now, he's eating the food I offered him 2 hours ago (he got mad because he wanted more banana and I wanted him to eat his french toast first). He doesn't say much, either. He says "Nay" or "Nay Nay" (Danae), "Ba" (Banana), "Ma" (Mom), "Ma" (Matt), "Ma" (More), "Dee Do" (Thank You).

I can't believe all our May Babies will be 2 in a few months!
Old 02-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #680
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nathan has decided he's no longer interested in wearing shirts..I think the pants are next :/ going to look for a few more 1pc things and footless zip-up jammies to make sure e stays in them at night lol!