Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
CrunchyCola
Registered Users
seller

All Done Here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sold Below This Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didymos CGW (Color Grown Waves), 3.62m – EUC, soft and squishy. No flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $85ppd - Sold!

Sienna Moby Wrap - EUC, I believe I am the second owner, although I did not use it at all. No flaws that I can see. Comes with original carrying bag - $30ppd - Sold!

Natibaby Turquoise Ocean, 4.30m – EUC, bought new by me, first quality, not from the seconds page. So soft and snuggly, no flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $75ppd - Sold!

Bebina Merry Carry Fire Opal, 3.4m – EUC, Was chopped down from a longer wrap and the taper was re-sewn by the previous owner so that they matched better. No flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $40ppd - Sold!

Didymos Olive Julia, 2.81m – EUC, Black Didymos tag. The middle marker has been moved, so I assume it was cut down from a longer wrap. No flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $80ppd - Sold!

Natibaby Pearl Style (Gray), 3.87m – EUC, bought new by me, first quality, not from the seconds page. So soft and snuggly, no flaws that I can see, 30% bamboo/70% cotton. - $75ppd - Sold!

Natibaby Light Green Greece, 4.33m – EUC, bought new by me, first quality, not from the seconds page. So soft and snuggly, no flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $75ppd - Sold!

Girasol Dream Pink with Violet Weft and Tapers, Size 5, 4.08m – EUC, such a pretty pink/violet combination. Bought from the first owner who didn’t use it; I’ve used it 2-3 times. No flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $85ppd - Sold!

CGW (Color Grown Waves) dyed Hot Pink, Size 4, 3.48m – EUC, professionally dyed - $95ppd - Sold!

Didymos Tussah Silk Nino (TSN), Size 1~2, 2.39m – EUC, chopped from a longer wrap; has a middle marker - $85ppd - Sold!

Moby D Navy Blue with Gray Fleece Panel - Brand new in bag. Comes in original carrying bag with instruction booklet. - $35ppd - Sold!

Didymos Koralle Indio, Size 4, 3.63m - EUC - $65ppd - Sold!

Ellevill Zara Mild, Size 5 - Gorgeous Zara colorway; only selling because I have Jade Mild OTW. 100% cotton - $100ppd $95ppd - Sold!

Storchenwiege Ulli, Size 5, 4.18m - Purchased from FSOT, although I don't think it had ever been used. Worn once or twice by me, no flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. Thinking about slingifying this one if anyone is interested in half to slingify - $75ppd - Gone!

Didymos Jim Pink, Size 5, 4.20m – I am not the original owner, but when I received the wrap it was BNIB. Worn a handful of times by me, no flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $95ppd - Sold!

Didymos Steelblue Fische w/25% Linen, Size 5, 4.14m - EUC, bought new by me direct from Didy. Washed once or twice and worn a handful of times. Wonderful wrap, only selling because I have a longer one on the way. There is one flaw on this wrap; it's a short broken thread only visible on the wrong side of the wrap. It came BNIB to me this way . See pics below. - $128ppd - Sold!

Didymos Marigold V2, Size 5, 4.24m - Bought new by me, worn once, normal linen slubs but nothing out of the ordinary, 50% Linen/50% Cotton. - $90ppd - Sold!

Didymos Natty Linen, Size 5, 4.10m - 40% Linen/60% Cotton, Bought new by me, worn a handful of times, breaking in nicely. I believe this has one small area of little pulls or something (looks like there's an extra linen thread or something). It came to me from Didy like that (1st quality); I will try to get a picture. ETA: Whatever the problem was seems to have mostly worked itself back in with a couple of washes. It was really hard to photograph, but see the pics below. This area is located 115cm from one end - $110ppd - Sold!

Didymos Lilac/Ecru Indio, Size 5, 4.08m - This indio is such a gorgeous shade of purple! No flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $80ppd - Sold!

Didymos Eva, Size 4, 3.75m - This was purchased by me off the specials page. There are pictures below of what I think is the flaw, although it's really not noticeable IRL (or in the pictures really). There is a section about 40cm long where it looks like there is a missed thread or something. No other flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $80ppd - Sold!

Didymos Ziegel Indio, Size 5, 4.25m - This is the pink version, not the brick red version. This feels like a thicker indio to me, but thickness is so subjective of course! No flaws that I can see, 100% Cotton - $95ppd - Sold!

Didymos Rosanna Butterflies, Size 2, 2.43m – This wrap was professionally hemmed from a size 7. It has one middle marker, but no Didy tags. No flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $70ppd - Sold!

Ellevill Jade Mauve, Size 4, 3.56m - This wrap was purchased new by me and tried on once. Again, it’s just not a good size for me. This is a discontinued colorway of baby pink and white. There is a 1/4" pull on the taper of the wrap (see pics below). Otherwise, no flaws that I can see outside of the typical Ellevill stuff (a couple small sections with a missed thread, etc.), 100% cotton. - $65ppd - Sold!

Storchenwiege Bio Storch Louise Apricot, Size 4, 3.58m – EUC, has one little spot near the middle of the wrap (lengthwise and widthwise) as seen in the picture below. It might come out with a little elbow grease, but I haven’t tried. Otherwise, no flaws that I can see, 100%; cotton. - $65 - Sold!

Neobulle Petite Princesse, Size 5 - This gorgeous girly Neobulle was a French exclusive. It was purchased new by me. It measured 4.06m after its first wash, but it is currently measuring 4.18m, so it does stretch back out (a size 5 Neobulle is 4.1m). I am only selling this because I have a longer one on the way. No flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $95ppd - Sold!

Didymos Tussah Silk Fish, Size 5 - I purchased this wrap new direct from Didymos. It has been washed exactly once and worn twice before I realized it was a tad too short for my favorite carries. It measured 4.08m immediately after it was washed, but stretched to 4.20m after an hour or two of wear. No flaws that I can see, 40% Tussah Silk/60% Cotton. - $170ppd - Keeping for now

Didymos Rosalinde, Size 5, 4.07m - Bought new by me, worn a handful of times, normal linen slubs but nothing out of the ordinary, 50% Linen/50% Cotton. - $108ppd - Sold!

Didymos Olive Julia, Size 4, 3.86m – I keep buying this wrap in different sizes because it is just so pretty; just haven’t found the perfect size for me yet. This is an older wrap with a black tag and no middle marker. However, the tag is crisp, therefore I don’t think the wrap has been used much, 100% cotton. - $71ppd - Sold!

Didymos Deep Sea Fish, Size 6 – I bought this from FSOT to give to my DH for is birthday, but before his birthday he decided that he prefers size 7s, so I bought him a size 7. Therefore, this has never been used by us. It is measuring a tad short at 4.55m straight out of the dryer, but I would expect it to stretch out to a true 6 with a couple of uses. I believe this is the thin version as it weighs 634 grams and feels thinner than my “thick” 7 ( more info here). Action pics are of the size 7, 100% cotton - $120ppd - Sold!

Laguna Indio DidySling – This ring sling is an original DidySling with a pleated shoulder. It currently measures 57” on the short side and 64.5” on the long side, not including the rings (note that the sling has been worn several times since it was last washed). The pocket was removed by a previous owner to provide more usable length; however, you can hardly see where the pocket was removed (see pics below). This sling has a couple small nubs and pulls, but nothing major and nothing noticeable when worn, just mentioning in the interest of full disclosure (see pics). This is perfect for a petite mama and/or a newborn. 100% cotton - $35ppd - Sold!

Didymos Pistachio Indio, Size 4, 3.57m - Such a soft indio! This wrap has a 3/4" pull about 22cm from one end. See pics below. 100% cotton - $75ppd - Sold!

Didymos Kupfer with Linen Indio, size 5, 4.17m – Purchased this wrap from FSOT and used a handful of time. Very soft and broken in. I noticed a couple linen slubs upon inspection, but nothing out of the ordinary, 40% linen/60% cotton. - $100ppd - Sold!

Natibaby Light Purple Greece Cotton, size 6 - Bought this a couple weeks ago on FSOT and wore once. I would keep this soft cuddly wrap, but I have yet another Greece OTW. Measured 4.69m after washing and wearing once. It has one tiny pull, pictured below. 100% cotton - $75ppd - Sold!

Didymos Red Waves, Size 5, 4.03m - Bought on FSOT, very soft and broken in, 100% cotton. This wrap has what seems to be one very small pull or broken thread toward the middle, bottom part of the wrap. See pics below. Otherwise, no flaws that I can see. - $85ppd - Sold!

BBSlen Turkish Delight, Size 2 – I purchased this shorty from FSOT and used it a handful of times. It’s just a little too short for my liking; it measures 2.55m along one rail and 2.49m along the other rail immediately after washing on cold and drying on low. It is so nice and soft, not to mention gorgeous; I’ll probably just slingify this if it doesn’t sell at this price. No flaws that I can see, 100% cotton. - $45ppd - Sold!

Didymos Lachs Nino, Size 5, 4.16m – This soft snuggly wrap was only washed once by its original owner, never worn. I wore it a handful of times. I found two cotton slubs about 50cm from the center of the wrap (pictured below), but no other flaws, 100% cotton. - $85ppd - Sold!

[/SIZE][/FONT] Didymos Agave, Size 6 – I purchased this wrap from FSOT from its original owner who washed it once but never wore it. This wrap has been well loved by us, so it is nicely broken in. It is measuring 4.66m along one rail and 4.73m along the other rail immediately post wash. It has some normal linen slubs and a couple spots where some linen is sticking out as pictured below, otherwise no flaws that I can see. I love love love this wrap, only selling because we now have it in a different size! 50% linen/50% cotton. - $120ppd - Sold!

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Didymos Kurbis/Pumpkin, Size 6, 5.03m, 40% wool/60% cotton. - This is the softest BNIB Didy I have ever felt! Used a couple times while visiting another mama, but otherwise brand new. The wrap is currently unwashed, but I'd be happy to give it a bath in unscented Eucalan before sending it to it's new home if requested. - $125ppd - Sold!

Advertisement

Last edited by CrunchyCola; 02-12-2011 at 01:06 PM.
CrunchyCola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
mellytpb
Registered Users
seller

Re: FSOT: 2 Mobys, 3 Natibabys, 1 Gira, 1 Bebina, 2 Didys, 1 Storch

gorgeous wraps, mama!
mellytpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
CrunchyCola
Registered Users
seller

Re: FSOT: 2 Mobys, 3 Natibabys, 1 Gira, 1 Bebina, 2 Didys, 1 Storch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellytpb View Post
gorgeous wraps, mama!
Thank you!
Old 09-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
mamacass1982
Registered Users

Re: FSOT: 10 Wraps!

ooohhh....so tempted. how supportive is the nati? I have a chunk of a 9 month old - almost 24 lbs!
Cassie - SAHM to Delaney 2-8-03 Camden 4-26-05 Paxton "Pax" (severe GERD/G tube fed/nissen fundoplication/chronic lung disease) 1-24-08 and Finnegan "Finn" (severe GERD/G tube fed) 11-12-09 We aren't very crunchy - but we cloth diaper, babywear, and selectively vax
mamacass1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #5
CrunchyCola
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacass1982 View Post
ooohhh....so tempted. how supportive is the nati? I have a chunk of a 9 month old - almost 24 lbs!
Which Nati are you interested in? I think they are all pretty supportive in multilayer carries, but then again, my LO is only 12 lbs.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
mamacass1982
Registered Users

I love the ocean
Cassie - SAHM to Delaney 2-8-03 Camden 4-26-05 Paxton "Pax" (severe GERD/G tube fed/nissen fundoplication/chronic lung disease) 1-24-08 and Finnegan "Finn" (severe GERD/G tube fed) 11-12-09 We aren't very crunchy - but we cloth diaper, babywear, and selectively vax
mamacass1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
CrunchyCola
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacass1982 View Post
I love the ocean
It's such a pretty and snuggly wrap!
Old 09-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #8