Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
momof2plus
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How long do I wait?

I paid for some diapers to a very sweet mama about two weeks ago. She had a perfect rating (with both buying and selling) and said she was sending it the next day. I was never given a DC# and PM'd her a week after it was supposed to have been sent and asked if it had been sent. She responded and said yes it had been sent on the 24th. I had a scheduled c-section this week (on 9/1) and asked if she could send me a DC# so I could track it for my parents since they would be staying at my house while I am in the hospital. (Yes, I am writing from the hospital right now!) She didn't respond. Yesterday my husband told me the package still hadn't arrived, so I PM'd her again. She did respond this time, but said that she had forgotten to get delivery confirmation, but did confirm the address was correct that she sent the package to. There still wasn't a package as of today.

How long do I wait? I've always received my package within a week of paying. She says it was sent a week and a half ago, but there is no DC# to confirm this. I do believe that this was probably just a mistake to not have gotten the DC#, but I don't have any kind of proof that she really sent it! This is the first time something like this has happened, so I don't know how to approach it. Of course I have a little bit going on right now with a newborn, but I really want to get this worked out!! Do I contact mods? Do I just try to settle it with her first? Wait it out a little longer? I'm just a little lost here!!

Advertisement

Old 09-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
ahenson
Registered Users
seller

Re: How long do I wait?

Hi, mama (you remind me I miss Texas, lol -- we lived in North Dallas at Frankford and the Tollway!). Most of mine have come in after 1-6 days. I did have one that took a couple of weeks. It did not have a DC# and I can't remember how it was shipped, but it was postmarked when the mama said -- it just took forever to get here! I do know there is a certain period on PayPal during which you must make a claim, but I think it is 4-6 weeks. That's all I have for ya -- HTH! Hope the baby is well, and good luck getting your dipe.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #3
momof2plus
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How long do I wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahenson View Post
Hi, mama (you remind me I miss Texas, lol -- we lived in North Dallas at Frankford and the Tollway!). Most of mine have come in after 1-6 days. I did have one that took a couple of weeks. It did not have a DC# and I can't remember how it was shipped, but it was postmarked when the mama said -- it just took forever to get here! I do know there is a certain period on PayPal during which you must make a claim, but I think it is 4-6 weeks. That's all I have for ya -- HTH! Hope the baby is well, and good luck getting your dipe.
Thanks! Wow, that is close to where I live... I live at Keller Springs and Marsh in Carrollton.

I have been PM'ing her and she said if it doesn't arrive in a week then she will refund my money. It's good to know that it is possible it is just super slow. Hopefully that is all it is! I just didn't want to go about it the wrong way if it never came.