Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #101
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically It's Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline's Mommy View Post

Not caught up. Been soo busy.
Got an accepted offer on the house yesterday.
Hooray!!!

Adelle. Hopefully it's nothing.

Advertisement

Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #102
vmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline's Mommy View Post

Not caught up. Been soo busy.
Got an accepted offer on the house yesterday.
That's great!!
Old 09-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #103
Madeline's Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks guys. I'm seriously giddy. I can' beleive this went so smooth. and fast.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:34 PM   #104
Madeline's Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post
Timing was right for pink :biggrin:

Me too :biggrin:
for both of us.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #105
AdeliaGreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's been over two hours since 'the incident' and things are fine, I've even felt the baby move a bit since then. I really think I just had a long day and was maybe on my feet too much... Have actually had a long few days since we're now renovating our bdrm. So I'm kinda stressed a bit. U/S is on Wed morn so if everything stays fine between now and then I won't call my MW. Thanks for the thoughts and rays: ladies
Heading to bed now, I will check in with you all to let you know how things are going tomorrow. Goodnight

and Good morning Janine

'All Bugged Out' stuffed bug pattern! Now available to purchase at You Can Make This!
Bloggity... blog... blog... blog... Did you know I blog?
AdeliaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #106
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
I might have to have a cow after they promised you the room to homeschool in...
Trust me I did have a cow but idk what else to do. I'm taking comfort in the fact that we will be leaving this house. It probably won't be until spring of 2012 but that gives us all enough time to get ready.

I am betting on pink too Becky

Cute hat Cheryl!

Piddle!

Dani!

Adelle!!

Kids room is done, I just need to vacuum tomorrow. My room is about 1/2 done. Lots of trash to take out. I have a couple of things I'm going to list too

I'm done for the night! Night!

Morning Janine!

Last edited by TJR2119; 09-05-2010 at 09:00 PM.
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #107
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a ton of stuff to get photoed and listed this week....
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:01 PM   #108
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm back. "Ghost Writer" was interesting. I'm glad I am such a hermit sometimes, I had no idea it was a Roman Polanski movie or much about it and as a result really enjoyed it and went in with no preconceived notions. Worth watching, very suspenseful and who-done-it-y.

SO glad you are feeling better Adelle. Must have been uber scary. I've only had bleeding once in a PG, and it was in the first trimester so I just assumed it was a m/c and thankfully it wasn't. I would have totally freaked out too if I had it later in the game.

Congrats on the house, Dani!

We are going through the last boxes. This is like the part in the move right before you finish packing, where the last 20% takes 80% of your time, since we didn't do the purging that you do when you pack yourself. Only we don't have a moving deadline looming over us so we don't have that sense of urgency to finish at all costs, LOL. So there are piles of crap everywhere than need to be dealt with. Ugh. I just want to be done so I can do the fun stuff, decorating and setting up my craft area and making crap.

I'm hungry but I hate eating late at night, it always ends badly. I should be asleep by now...
Old 09-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #109
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
On days like today, when I fill the dishwasher three times, I wonder if I'm really saving the planet at all. Nothing like having all of us home for all the meals to make a bunch of dirty dishes.

I hate being old. As we go through the boxes, we find things like photos only on film negatives, photo scans on floppy diskettes (because that was high tech before digital cameras), high 8 tapes, VHS tapes. All this crap needs to be converted before it's lost forever, and I don't have the time or the money to do it.

But then I also find things like Ginger's medical records from when she was a squished noggin peanut, and I can really appreciate the miracle she is. I showed my wedding sari to Rosie, and she wanted me to put it on. So not happening, it took two people to put it on me the first time. I find pictures of a much younger me when I used to fix my hair and wear makeup more regularly. And pictures of my girls as babies, and I wonder where the time went.

But mostly I think how did I collect so much crap, LOL.
I wonder all the time where all this stuff came from. I moved from England to Germany in 1999 with 2 backpacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
night Janine. Hope it all goes well for Fynn tomorrow.

Cheryl they had lots of great stuff at Kohls. We got MH 3 pair of fleece pants, a zip hoodie, fleece shirt, brown leather mary jane shoes and 8 long sleeved shirts and it was $123.00. Not too bad.
Thanks Jen

Good Haul!

Quote:
Maybe I'll hit Kohls tomorrow. I really like half-zip fleece tops and sweaters on the girls, I'm just not seeing a lot of that right now. Well, Old Navy has the half-zip tops but they are $15.

I saw a couple of things while shopping that would make good novice knitting/crochet projects.

Sleeveless poncho:

Just a table runner sized rectangle with a slit it in, with another rectangle attached folded in half and sealed for the hood.

Owl hat (applique or embroider design for beginners):

I'm pretty sure this is just a tube sealed at the end with pom poms. Made to the circumference of the head.

Or I'm sure Janine has patterns for each that are similar or knows where to get one.
I'm going to try to make a variation of each.
I looked for a pattern for the poncho but cant find one ....yet But it look really easy to make and I'm sure you could crochet one really easily!

You are right about the hat. I made on just like it for my sister (sans face) and she loved it.

I cant wait to see yours when you are finished.

Quote:
Today it should have been 60% with the extra 10% off...oh well...

I have that very owl hat in my gymboree bag...I the owls...buying some in 3-6 and some in 6-12....

If I decide that my hunch is right
I am so exited....It#'s so fun that you wait!

Quote:
I finally picked up the hooks again:

A variation of the Strawberry Shortcake hat I made forever ago, remember?
Love it!!! Ginger is so cute!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeliaGreen View Post
Had a long day today... which led to spotting about 30 min ago. Totally freaked me out but my MIL made me lay on the couch, put my feet up on some cushions and called my friend to come over. She consoled me and calmed my nerves. I did have a long day and since the spotting stopped and I have no cramping or anything else I should be okay. If it happens again tonight I will get DH to take me to the hospital just to be safe. Really really freaked me out though
REST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeliaGreen View Post
It's been over two hours since 'the incident' and things are fine, I've even felt the baby move a bit since then. I really think I just had a long day and was maybe on my feet too much... Have actually had a long few days since we're now renovating our bdrm. So I'm kinda stressed a bit. U/S is on Wed morn so if everything stays fine between now and then I won't call my MW. Thanks for the thoughts and rays: ladies
Heading to bed now, I will check in with you all to let you know how things are going tomorrow. Goodnight

and Good morning Janine
Morning Adelle.

REST SOME MORE!!!