Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2010, 08:06 AM   #11
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers WIP 6 Sept 2010

The girls can both open the front door, but we have a smallish yard and I can see the gate from the front window--and we have a carabiner (sp?) on the gate that neither of them can open. They can open conventional latches but not that.

Advertisement

Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:07 AM   #12
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Oh and not to mention that Piper is the devil child for me. For Chuck she is fine, its JUST me. Yesterday when I was on the phone with my grandparents she ripped up 2 pages of my eviepants pattern and spilled her juice on herself on purpose. Like literally looked at me on the phone and dumped it. And already this morning she pushed Phe down on purpose all bc I wouldnt let her go back outside bc it started to rain. Im at my wits end with her
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:07 AM   #13
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mr Roboto on Spots!!!
~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #14
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
The girls can both open the front door, but we have a smallish yard and I can see the gate from the front window--and we have a carabiner (sp?) on the gate that neither of them can open. They can open conventional latches but not that.
Yeah, I do let them play outside when Im inside some of the time bc our backyard is really small and I can see the whole thing from the dining room window which is right where my computer desk is. So if I want to catch up on here or something and they want to play outside I let them and i just keep an eye on them that way.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:09 AM   #15
marķa
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
Oh and not to mention that Piper is the devil child for me. For Chuck she is fine, its JUST me. Yesterday when I was on the phone with my grandparents she ripped up 2 pages of my eviepants pattern and spilled her juice on herself on purpose. Like literally looked at me on the phone and dumped it. And already this morning she pushed Phe down on purpose all bc I wouldnt let her go back outside bc it started to rain. Im at my wits end with her
marķa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:09 AM   #16
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hate when guys are ******s
Old 09-06-2010, 08:10 AM   #17
marķa
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Mr Roboto on Spots!!!
marķa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:10 AM   #18
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My kids are jerks for me and listen to my DH, too. I def know the feeling.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:13 AM   #19
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
Yeah, my sensory girl is VERY spirited/mischievous. Her favorite is dumping things in my water cup (I drink a ton being pg). Yesterday when I went to drink, it had 3 socks and a piece of broccoli in it.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:15 AM   #20
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

*gag*