Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2010, 12:22 AM   #21
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

Re: Any of your kids have outie belly buttons (Mark 2)

Wow. I remember her actually having the nerve to bump 'her' previous belly button thread. Well, at least I'm too forgetful and lazy to post a picture of my kids'. Or was I? CRAP! I think I did. Sunuva. . . .

And I would report/would have reported the threads, but to be completely honest, nothing has ever happened to any posts that I report. Attacks, foul language that I know isn't allowed, it just goes on unnoticed. I feel like it doesn't matter if it comes from my big mouth, so I just don't.

Now I have to find that other thread to remove my son's pictures. It was the hernia thread. I want to throw up. On Lmitchell.

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2010, 12:37 AM   #22
crazylife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cloth Diaper Kid View Post
Wow. I remember her actually having the nerve to bump 'her' previous belly button thread. Well, at least I'm too forgetful and lazy to post a picture of my kids'. Or was I? CRAP! I think I did. Sunuva. . . .

And I would report/would have reported the threads, but to be completely honest, nothing has ever happened to any posts that I report. Attacks, foul language that I know isn't allowed, it just goes on unnoticed. I feel like it doesn't matter if it comes from my big mouth, so I just don't.

Now I have to find that other thread to remove my son's pictures. It was the hernia thread. I want to throw up. On Lmitchell.
She was asking the same thing (please share a photo etc) on MDC; she started the thread in April and kept bumping it. gaaaaah!!
crazylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:58 AM   #23
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

that's such a weird topic to keep bumping!!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:51 AM   #24
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbell View Post
A member of admin was the third to post on this thread though, why should it be reported? Thanks for banning the troll but did the mamas who posted pics in the other thread get notified that they should remove the pics so the troll doesn't copy them?
It was reported through pm to me. I posted on the thread after I had gotten the pm and was just getting started on looking at her info. I was digging around like crazy for matching IP's, other online accounts,reading her threads and postings here, etc wanting to make sure of things.Had a member helping out too (thanks you!) I like to be very sure of facts in things...Maybe more so than I should?

Looking back, I do think I could (or should!) have done a temp ban while sorting it all out. I ended up in bed with contractions yesterday and digging around came to a halt until this morning. Good to see Jen stepped in and went right for the ban. I need to be more like Jen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
that's such a weird topic to keep bumping!!!
There was a lot of weird stuff if you look, but then really normal stuff too.Just odd...

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 09-07-2010 at 06:14 AM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:22 AM   #25
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I just came from reports and didn't see anything that has been turned in by you sitting unchecked? I'll go do some more digging into this though...

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #26
Dory
Registered Users
seller
seller

nm

Last edited by Dory; 09-07-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: nevermind. :)
Dory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #27
imasupernova
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thankfully this icky person was banned! Was really getting into the "I'm not a troll" thread though...

Ok, seriously who posts asking about kids being tickled and where they like to be tickled? *vomit*

mom to se7en rockin' kiddos
Do you Swag? You can earn FREE gift cards!
imasupernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:30 AM   #28
Dory
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am eternally glad I didn't see the tickle thread. I have a hard time holding my tongue, and likely would have gotten a little out of hand.

I just figured this was a young troll, guessing 12yo, by the name. Some kid with nothing to do after school/summer break. Now I don't know, but I am glad this person got banned finally. He/she was creepy.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #29
Lu&Ce'sMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Lucas
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I am eternally glad I didn't see the tickle thread. I have a hard time holding my tongue, and likely would have gotten a little out of hand.

I just figured this was a young troll, guessing 12yo, by the name. Some kid with nothing to do after school/summer break. Now I don't know, but I am glad this person got banned finally. He/she was creepy.
That doesn't sound like a young kid to me that sounds like a perv. I don't think a 12 y/o would be that clever.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #30
Dory
Registered Users
seller
seller

I know, that's just what my spidey sense thought at first. Now, perv.

I didn't seee much of the "I'm not a troll" thread, but there was something about wanting a question answered? It was answered several times. Maybe next time he/she should consult wiki