Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #11
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat~Tuesday, September 7

Lisa no help with the ouchie boobies, I am so not looking foward to that toe curling pain. I am however looking foward to squeaking Newbie.

Shannon- :wahoo: for 3 hour nap, I hope you have a good time at the park today.

Roberta- We are all getting so close. Hope you have good appointments today.

Randie- Hope you get your foot massage, If it is any consolation I am at least a 10 wide sometimes an 11 all the time. Have a good day.

Amanda- So sorry about the argument with DH, It does sound like he is trying to make amends.

AFM- Major score at the Post Office today, got my entire Amazon order, including the seat to make our stroller a double, and Abagail's bedding set. I also got a huge Zutano order, I was excited DH had that look like oh that is where my money went. We didnt do much today, but I am not feeling so hot, just have yucky stomach feelings. not really sick just off. I have also had some contrax nothing painful just tiring. My Abdomen is tired.

Advertisement

And WAHM behind Amethyst and Purls stocking at

Last edited by covavanessa; 09-07-2010 at 07:34 AM.
covavanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:32 AM   #12
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lisa: Your poor nip nips! I hope the skin grows back on them quick - have you tried lanolin? I made sure to buy myself a tube - heard its a must have

Jamie: Aww - was really hoping you were in labor! Glad you had a busy day yesterday!

Jessica: Hoping your c-section went well!

Mag: Jealous of you knowing your date you get to see you lo - but praying you have an awesome c-section and fast recovery time. Can't believe in about a week you get to see her!

Shannon: a 3hr nap sounds blissful!

Amanda: sorry you and DH had a fight. I could not decide on godparents so we decided not to do any. Too much pressure from my mother - otherwise I think we would of picked some

Roberta: Good Luck at your appt!

Randie: Feet swelling sucks. My bff gave me an awesome rubdown on my feet and ankles and I was amazed how the swelling went down for a little bit

Cova: I love getting presents in the mail that I bought myself - its so much fun seeing what you ordered. Sorry your abdomen is tired - maybe it will turn into something!

All the other mommas: Morning!

AFM: Last night was nice at my parents picnic. My mom and I got in a small tiff right when we got there - this menapause + her craziness is not a good mix and I about had it. Other than that - lots of food and supposed to go over there today to grab some for ourselves. No complaints there - the less cooking the better!

DH is going to get his deer rifle today I am glad him and Dad have a bonding activity - but just the thought of a gun in the house uneases me.

No change on the preggo front. Hardly had much cramping the whole day and at 4 had my magic number of 2 cxs and that was it. I have a WIC appt today which was an appt im supposed to bring my baby - well im bringing her alright. The last appt irratated me cause she was like "what date should we make your appt?" like I can predict when the baby is going to shoot out of me. Least it will be quick and I can get my freebie milk and cereal.

Hope you ladies have a lovely day!

Labor Vibes to the upcoming due date mommas and the past due mommas
Old 09-07-2010, 07:50 AM   #13
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

In class today. Contracted all night... but they're piddling out now BOO.

Read through but my brain is being pulled in all kinds of directions since my ears are being filled with hypo vs hyperthyroidism issues.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:52 AM   #14
miraclebabysmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning-

LisaAnne- Glad your night went well. sounds devine to be snuggling a squeaker and your little man...I can't wait for that again. Sorry about your nips. I get horrible sores...open and bleeding for 8-12 weeks...so I don't have any natural remedies. I always resort to the doctor stuff in the end. But I have tried tea bags which sortof nummed them, but seemed to dry them out more? but it worked ok in conjunction with some hydrogels that the lactation nurses gave me. hope it doesn't last long.

Shannon- hope your headache meens something good is brewing. Sounds like you had a fun weekend, and for naps.

Amanda- sorry about the arguement with DH, but glad he's making an effort to try and rectify things. I agree that sometimes you just have to agree to disagree.

Roberta- hope you get good news at your appointment.

Randie- hope you have a relaxing day snuggling with your puppy. sorry about the sore hands and feet.

AFM- really tired. I need to run errands today, but don't wanna drive anywhere...I'm a little gun-shy i guess. Have to get estimates done on the damage on the van and drop them off with the insurance company. Also have hailey's enterance conference this afternoon, and school starts on Thursday. The only upside to this weekend was that MIL ordered our stroller and is having it shipped straight to us, although I don't think it will be here by Wednesday so we can put it together and have it ready for Thursday morning.
My diapers are not collectors items...they are diapers...used to poop in.
miraclebabysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #15
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

mags-hope you feel better! Hugs. Your candle sounds great!

jamie-pot pie sounds great...i may make and freeze those too. Do you do a big one or little ones? Oh and i'll save a slice of pie for you! ha ha. DH ate 1.5 last night (mini pies, like the single serving pot pie size). Wowzer. I need to get busy...but not today. LOL

lisaanne-i liked those nursing pad things you could put in the freezer to get cold (gel inside) and some lanisoh...made them feel better. Yes, my house is back to mine again and i love it...now if we can all stay healthy, i will be good to go. Hope you get some extra rest today...you need it!

shannon-glad the chiro helped you out and enjoy the playground.

amanda-giant hugs...i hear you, dh wants his brother and sister too and they are both in college and not super mature to say the very LEAST. but we are catholic and they really want sponsors to be catholic (but we got an exception for lor bc i really wanted my amazing christian (baptist) friend to do it. But i don't feel like arguing so i guess we will be just hoping they grow up later! Sorry it turned into a big fight! What a pita. Oh, and bringing a pie your way! ha ha

roberta-hope you have a good u/s and a good mw appt. Yay for 12 days and counting and 3 days of naps! Wahoo.

randie-sorry about the feet...hope they give you some relief soon, or you pop that baby out!

cova-yay for good mail. I LOVE zutano stuff! Did you find a good sale?

tasha-glad the fight was smoothed over and yay for food! Hope your appt is quick. Have a great day!

AFM-stomach flu...yet again. Felt like poo last night, woke up and puked 10 times around midnight, then had the poos from 4am until 30 minutes ago. I am feeling mostly better though. Took an immodium and had dh get me some gatorade. I am so afraid of being sick when labor starts and i had some wicked contractions last night while so violently ill...i seriously wanted to jump. Ugh. If i keep feeling better i will clorox the house and have my doula appt. at 3. I told her we could chat outside so she wont' have to come in my infected house. LOL.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #16
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

here is the hat, the ribbing is just too small, but I have enough to make another one so I am not too upset about it.

Me at the park looking rediculous

Daniel at the park looking adorable

Holy Package from the Post Office today.

My boys taking a break from some hard play time.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #17
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

lori-bummer, have a great day at work!! Yay for being even more pregnant that ever.

daneille-hope that stroller comes really quick. Have a great day and get some rest!
~MY BLOG~

Old 09-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #18
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

cova-love the package picture...ha ha...and you look cute!
~MY BLOG~

Old 09-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #19
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lori- have as good of a day at school as you can. Sorry the Contrx fizzled.

Danielle- Have a good day, I always feel that way after I get into an accident, thankfully they have never been major. I hope your stroller get there in time.

Rachael- um no sale here I wish. If you ever find a good one PLEASE let me know. my (ok hubby's) wallet would appericiate it. I hope that you start better soon, sorry for the rough night.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #20
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rachael - I hope you are feeling better soon! to being sick!

Danielle - thank you - i am just not sure i'm willing to "bend" on this one ya know?

Cova - LOVE the pics
JerBearsMama is offline   Reply With Quote