Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2010, 05:49 AM   #1
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

~~TuEsDaY ChaT~~

Advertisement

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #2
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Re: ~~TuEsDaY ChaT~~

Mornin' from wisco! A very chilly morning too! And i am up WAYYYYYY tooo early!
I had some bad dream that seemed way tooo real And very detailed about me and DD fighting, i was freaking out in my dream too. ugh, i need to shake it!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! I worked most of mine, and was a super crab yesterday. I ended up going out by my parents w DS and hanging out, so that was nice. I hope i can manage to have a good day waking up soooo early!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~

Last edited by lil'mommakaye; 09-07-2010 at 05:55 AM.
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:57 AM   #3
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Krystal

Well it's back to school for everyone here...so that means my daycare buddy is with me full time now 745am-4pm monday to Friday until baby comes (which then my friend is taking over for me until after Christmas so I can have a bit of a break)

Enjoy back to school today Sandra, you'll be relieved when DS is on his way And also anyone else who has kids starting today! I don't even want to think about Breanna going yet, I get a sick feeling in my stomach. We at least have another year before that happens (I haven't decided if she will go to JK and I'll teach her at home for a year or just start the year after for SK)

Today's agenda is playing with the kids, and I have a couple baskets of washing that needs done. Plus some Diapers for DS. I wanted to start prepping the nb stash, but I'm waiting on a fluffy package so I may wait to see if those come this week and then wash everything together. I keep saying that I'm finished buying..but then find really cute things on the FSOT

I'm just a , , , kinda momma -- and I wouldn't have it any other way
alishamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:58 AM   #4
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

and I thought I was the only one up this early

I wish it was chilly here! I think it's like 75 out right now here in South GA, which is better than it normally is during the day, but still too much humidity to open the windows and enjoy it! I can't wait to start opening windows again and airing out the house!

I have so much to catch up on since this long weekend. I tend to slack in things when dh is home. Need to do diaper laundry, at least one load of our laundry and maybe a load of the kids laundry. Need to do the dishes and get the kitchen clean again. Try to get pictures taken of some stuff needing to go on fsot, and hopefully homeschool today.

Busy busy day!

Did everyone have a good weekend?

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:59 AM   #5
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alishamommy View Post

Today's agenda is playing with the kids, and I have a couple baskets of washing that needs done. Plus some Diapers for DS. I wanted to start prepping the nb stash, but I'm waiting on a fluffy package so I may wait to see if those come this week and then wash everything together. I keep saying that I'm finished buying..but then find really cute things on the FSOT

I've been a sucka for the cute things on spots lately! DH is hating me

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:17 AM   #6
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Heather Im usually the same when DH is home (bc he's only with us on weekends) I tend to let the house go a bit..so Mondays Im usually catching up. But this weekend he did a lot of cleaning for me...which was greatly appreciated since It's getting harder to wash the floors on my hands. HA.

I need to start organizing for fall (and I keep saying I'm gonna do it, but it just isn't happening) with the kids closets. I need to see what they have/ and what I need to buy for the cooler weather. This weekend def was a chilly one here. We wore long pants and hoodys all 3 days.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:17 AM   #7
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ooops double post

Old 09-07-2010, 07:04 AM   #8
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

You guys are already chatty!!

Sorry you had to work all weekend, Krystal. That's a bummer. We had a cooler week last week, but we're back into the 80s this week.

Heather-I'm with ya on the weekend cleaning. I only do dishes on the weekend =) So today I need to get busy, but it's hard since my belly is achy from this sideways baby kicking me all the time.

Alisha-At least you'll have more money coming in, right??! Hope yo have a good day with all those kiddos.

AFM: Woke up at 445 to pee and then couldn't go back to sleep. I am really getting tired of that. Then Clara woke up and had the hiccups for-ever.

She's transverse again and it really makes my belly ache. She's constantly pushing out and it hurts.

I thought about going to a bible study at church, but now that the day is here, I don't wanna.I'm such a slacker.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:21 AM   #9
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ethan had the hiccups for a good hour last night as I was trying to get to sleep. He'd stop for like 1o mins at a time and then they'd be back.

Anyone else having that wicked crotch pain? Man that was bad this weekend. And I think I was lifting the kids too much so my belly was aching when we were at my friends DS birthday party.
It's hard not picking my kids up bc it's habit...

Good luck to everyone cleaning the house! Let's get this done so then we can all relax later

Old 09-07-2010, 08:16 AM   #10
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Goodmorning. YEs, its TOTALLY chilly today! I dragged butt this am to get ds off to preschool, i probably would have been late if dh didnt haul my butt out of bed. he was already up feeling addison go nuts inside me! lol she moves the most at night, and in the early am.
ds woke up like 4 times in the middle of the night last night.. "i need to pee, I need some water, can i bring a toy to bed?, my blankets fell off" so i didnt get a good nights sleep at all
I know how you ladies are with buying.. last night i splurged over $100 at oldnavy.com because their new baby girl stuff is so darn cute!!!! and i had to get ds some hoodies and sweatpants for this fall.
Dh and i cooked out some steaks last night and spent some quality time together, it was awesome.. I missed my main squeeze!!
I better go give him some lovin before he heads off to work for the day!
Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote