Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #11
Kealii
Registered Users

Re: ~~TuEsDaY ChaT~~

Wow, chatty ladies this morning!
Krystal - sorry about your weekend and being up so early. I had an awful dream last night too. I dreamed that I had to give this baby to my birthmother, and it was so real that I woke up in the middle of the night extremely depressed and couldn't get back to sleep, until I realized what I had been dreaming. It's really weird, I have a great relationship with my birthfamily, not quite sure where the dream came from
Alisha - hope everything goes smoothly with your daycare buddy this week! And yes about the pain, I get this stabbing pain from the pelvis starting to relax, it HURTS!
Heather - I never get stuff done on weekends when DH's home either. He's barely home during the week so we just try to spend as much time together as possible. GL with school!
Cecili - I thought about going to bible study on post this morning too, but I decided not to too, hehe
Korin - glad you got good hubby time this weekend!!

AFM - so DH doesn't get home until thursday... because he's an NCO now he's got a detail of soldiers he has to take around to all the conexes that make up their fake towns and clean them out before they leave. On a really good note though is that my ready-to-pop friend's DH gets home tonight! Apparently he's sick, so please pray that he gets better very soon so he'd actually be able to hold his son when the LO finally decides to arrive. We also have some friends coming to visit, and they'll get here on thursday too, before DH's even home. So I've been doing some major organizing and cleaning the past few days and my body is revolting. Back pain, ugh. Luckily no BH though, been drinking enough water to keep them at bay I guess. I'm just hoping that I'll still be able to move by the time thursday gets here hehe. DH won't get back until LATE that night, and we don't know if he has to go back in on friday to work, or if he gets any other time off. FX that he does, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. Okay, off to get started on this house, hope everyone has a good day!

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #12
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Kealii-I actually decided to go last minute. So glad I did.

Korin-I had that kind of morning too, except it's hot and humid here.....we're waiting on forcasted rain. YAY for old navy bargains!!!

I decided to go to the bible study. Its a Beth Moore study and thankfully there's not as uch homework as her other studies. It will be nice to get out of the house every week and let Bray play with other kiddos at the nursery.

Now I gotta get my butt in gear and get to cleaning.

BTW, this girl is really killing me. She's become so active and pushes on my all the time tht it hurts............and is kind of annoying at times (I hate to even think that, but it's true) Just settle down already!!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #13
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love Beth Moore studies!!

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:01 AM   #14
Kealii
Registered Users

I agree, Beth Moore is good stuff! Glad you got to go Cecili! I didn't change my mind, hehe. My back is killing me, trying to pace myself to get ready for company, and eventually moving, so trying to de-clutter and organize, and I just realized it's already noon... oh dear, need to go get some lunch. Where did the time go?!
Old 09-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #15
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

It's amazing how the things that I used to do (and do quickly) are now taking longer and wearing me out faster. I used the powder carpet cleaner on some dirty areas and then vacuumed all the rooms, dusted the living room and now I'm done!!! I mean, I can't do anymore. The tile floors ad bathrooms will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm achy all over and Clara has sunk deep in my belly making any movement painful. I guess 29 weeks marks the beginning of the end for me.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:58 PM   #16
Mom2frick&frack
Registered Users

My Mood:

Just a quick pop in to say hi!!!!

Been super busy today at work and haven't had much time to get on here.

They are finally upgrading our browser tonight here at work from IE 6 to IE 8. Long overdue. I just hope the upgrade doesn't catch this site and block it like it has all others with a forum. Then I will be very upset to lose the one link to the outside world I have when working.

Hope to be able to chat tomorrow or Thursday. Tomorrow new carpet goes in the office so my computer might be unhooked most of the day. We'll see.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #17
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Does anyone buy the knorr onion soup mix? I grabbed some this weekend to give a try and using it on roasted potatoes for the kids for dinner..sounds pretty good so we'll see how they turn out. Gonna bbq some chicken breasts and steam some green beans. I'm struggling with DS eating right now...I hope this stage ends soon!!!!

I'm just a , , , kinda momma -- and I wouldn't have it any other way
alishamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #18
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Looks like we had some busy mommas today! I was also a part of that bunch who had laundry to do, no house cleaning for me though, that can wait till maybe tomorrow when i have a little more ambition. I have yet to go to the grocery store and get dinner going. i just feel like being a total LAZE!! i cnat wait to get some energy back! Its obvious this HUGE bean in me had is ALL. she doesnt stop moving.ever. i love it but seriously, ask korin, its INSAINE how much she moves and to the extent she pushes out all over. i am REALLY having a hard time believing there is just one in there. its just way too much activity for one baby and my size is just outrageous imo. we shall see. I have a MW apt tomorrow so i will have her really feel around and listen to see if we cant find another HB. I am not having much trust in the students conclusions of one bean in the pod.
Well off to the store for chicken Verde supplies!
Kealii~ no good for bad dreams!
Cecili~ this bean is crazy, no joke!
kellie~ hope you still get to have contact with us at work!!!
Alisha~ i never tried that brand, but potatoes sound YUMMY! i have been lovin on any kind of potato lately!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #19
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alishamommy View Post
Does anyone buy the knorr onion soup mix? I grabbed some this weekend to give a try and using it on roasted potatoes for the kids for dinner..sounds pretty good so we'll see how they turn out. Gonna bbq some chicken breasts and steam some green beans. I'm struggling with DS eating right now...I hope this stage ends soon!!!!
Haven't tried it, but it sounds good. My DS has been picky lately. We give him a supplement drnk on days he doesn't eat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil'mommakaye View Post

Looks like we had some busy mommas today! I was also a part of that bunch who had laundry to do, no house cleaning for me though, that can wait till maybe tomorrow when i have a little more ambition. I have yet to go to the grocery store and get dinner going. i just feel like being a total LAZE!! i cnat wait to get some energy back! Its obvious this HUGE bean in me had is ALL. she doesnt stop moving.ever. i love it but seriously, ask korin, its INSAINE how much she moves and to the extent she pushes out all over. i am REALLY having a hard time believing there is just one in there. its just way too much activity for one baby and my size is just outrageous imo. we shall see. I have a MW apt tomorrow so i will have her really feel around and listen to see if we cant find another HB. I am not having much trust in the students conclusions of one bean in the pod.
Well off to the store for chicken Verde supplies!
Kealii~ no good for bad dreams!
Cecili~ this bean is crazy, no joke!
kellie~ hope you still get to have contact with us at work!!!
Alisha~ i never tried that brand, but potatoes sound YUMMY! i have been lovin on any kind of potato lately!
Yep, sounds like mine....except she's not quite big enough to be super noticable on the outside.....unless you're paying attn. She's been flipping today.

Can't wait to hear what your MW says.

well, laundry's washed and put away and I got the dishes loaded. I also managed a short nap. Bray peed during his nap so....more laundry.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:28 PM   #20
Circe
Registered Users
seller

I'm working on dinner here. I have a roast in the crockpot and muffins in the oven.

I was exhausted at work today. Ugh. Thank goodness I'm only working a 3 day week. We had yesterday off, and I have a dr appt during the middle of the day on Friday.

Circe is offline   Reply With Quote