Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #21
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Re: ~~TuEsDaY ChaT~~

cecili~ you can see this girl plain as day she pushes out so far. its nuts. its been like that for a month at least, and its just getting nuttier and nuttier day after day. i can really say she is moving 85% of the day at least.

Gena~ OI! i hope the week flies for you!!!

Guess who just called me asking for a favor! the dumb boss i have been having to work with asking ME for a favor to work extra hours this next week! HA! sorry buddy. that is just assinine. HE couldnt work with me AT ALL even after a Drs note, and now since i went to HR he HAS to, and is now asking me to work with him. what a LOAD!

Just thought id share that!
I am off to make some brownies!!!

Advertisement

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #22
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Stupid tropical storm hermine!!

Has cardiology appt today and couldn't even get there. Made it halfway and had to pull over bc I couldn't see.
Sat in target parking lot for 2 hours with both kids in what may as well have been a hurricane.

Called and rescheduled appt and as soon as it let up I headed home.
And of course couldn't get any pkgs shipped bc the PO closed before I could get back bc I was driving 35mph like everyone else. The normally 1.5hrs took 3.5!

Sigh.
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #23
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

jacklyn~ What a bummer. Hope the storm passes soon for you and its nice and sunny for you tomorrow! i HATE driving in the rain! hope you also get in to see the Dr about the heart issues!

My MW apt has been rescheduled for text wednesday obladeoblada.
These brownies are DELISH however!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #24
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just made pumpkin raisin bread... Ohhh so good! Now I'm stuffed. Lol

Heading to bed! Night ladies
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #25
mayasmom23
Registered Users

My Mood:

All 3 of the little ones slept in their own beds last night! I still can't believe Jordan slept in his toddler bed. Although, right now he is in my bed with Daddy, which will change once I go to bed. Jordan had his 2 yr well child checkup tonight. He was 27.4 lbs (45%) and 34 in (40%). His head was in the 25%. Apparently, for months he has had a sinus infection that I thought was allergies. That's what was causing the nosebleeds. So, the dr. emailed the pharmacy a prescription for amoxicillin. I hope it helps! I am having so many BH contrax and pelvic pain, not to mention the sciatica pain that won't go away. Drinking lots of water.