Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
Hunny Bunny Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: KalleS
seller
seller

My Mood:
Whoa.....dizzy spells!

Oh brother....I feel like I am spinning!!!!! The past two days I have been having dizzy spells so bad twice I have had to lay down on the floor right where I was standing because I was afraid I might pass out. I know my blood pressure is still pretty low, and I'm not able to eat a ton with the HG/nausea, but that's nothing new. I just don't recall the dizziness being so bad with my other two.

12 days til this baby is full term I am sooooooo ready to be done with all this!

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
Jaxence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Whoa.....dizzy spells!

Yikes Kalle...Yeah I'm betting your BP is hitting new lows if that's the case...Better start jumping jacks in 12 days......I keep noticing many new discomfort with this baby that I didn't have before...I think the more you have the harder it can get...
Mommy to DS#1 R/8 DD#1 A/6 DD#2 R/4 and DS#2 D/2
Jaxence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
bananasfoster
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh wow, be careful mama! Try a little juice or gatorade when you have them, it should help with both low blood pressure and low blood sugar. Hang in there, you're almost there!

Chiropractor by day, Wife ,and Mommy to to DD (10/10) and DS 03/15
bananasfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh wow, how scary! Glad you're getting close to a safe delivery time! I can't imagine dealing with all that for much longer!!! Please be careful!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
nceveritt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh no! My BP is normally pretty low too, and I've found that if I remain super duper hydrated and stay away from hot places, I don't get the dizzy spells too bad. Last night I walked out of our office/computer room and was dizzy immediately, because it just happens to be the hottest room in the house.
Take it easy! Almost done!

Like our store on Facebook
nceveritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
Hunny Bunny Baby
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxence View Post
Yikes Kalle...Yeah I'm betting your BP is hitting new lows if that's the case...Better start jumping jacks in 12 days......I keep noticing many new discomfort with this baby that I didn't have before...I think the more you have the harder it can get...
I definitely plan on pulling out every trick in the book to get labor going the second this kiddo hits term! I most certainly find that each one gets harder.....probably partly due to the fact that I am getting old & since my kids are so close together my body is just plain worn out and partly because with each one you have more at home to take care of. I definitely have a lot going on managing my two little ones plus balancing my two stepkids school work. I have always felt that caring for a newbie was a breeze compared with pregnancy LOL!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #7
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nceveritt View Post
Oh no! My BP is normally pretty low too, and I've found that if I remain super duper hydrated and stay away from hot places, I don't get the dizzy spells too bad. Last night I walked out of our office/computer room and was dizzy immediately, because it just happens to be the hottest room in the house.
Take it easy! Almost done!

I know how scary that can be!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #8
*Willow*
Registered Users
Formerly: MadreJoyce
seller

My Mood:

Oh gosh! That's such an uncomfortable and frightening sensation. Maybe baby is pressing your vena cava?
IT'S A GIRL! #5 Arriving Aug 2014
*Willow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:50 PM   #9
Jaxence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasmama1005 View Post
I definitely plan on pulling out every trick in the book to get labor going the second this kiddo hits term! I most certainly find that each one gets harder.....probably partly due to the fact that I am getting old & since my kids are so close together my body is just plain worn out and partly because with each one you have more at home to take care of. I definitely have a lot going on managing my two little ones plus balancing my two stepkids school work. I have always felt that caring for a newbie was a breeze compared with pregnancy LOL!
Amen!!! I look forward to a baby...The only time it was ever easier to be pregnant was with the first when having the baby meant changing everything...Now I just look forward to being able to bend over again...It takes me 30 min just to load kids in the car right now...It won't be that bad after baby gets here..
Mommy to DS#1 R/8 DD#1 A/6 DD#2 R/4 and DS#2 D/2
Jaxence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #10
Hunny Bunny Baby
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxence View Post
Amen!!! I look forward to a baby...The only time it was ever easier to be pregnant was with the first when having the baby meant changing everything...Now I just look forward to being able to bend over again...It takes me 30 min just to load kids in the car right now...It won't be that bad after baby gets here..
Even my "first" wasn't my first. I went from no kids to two kids just by marrying DH I kind of think it was a blessing though because I never had that weird adjustment to baby. When Bella was born, we just kept on going as usual.....I was a cub scout den leader & can remember nursing her while doing some craft with my stepsons den when she was only a few days old

I totally hate loading the kids in the car right now. I have pretty much stopped driving the minivan for now, cause it's much easier to fasten the car seats in my husbands car. Poor guy....he's driving around in the minivan all alone & I'm piling the kids in the beemer