Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2010, 06:51 AM   #11
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat ~ Wed Sept 8th

Rachael- So sorry about Lor. Could you get in growing pains that early? I used to get pains like that in my knees all the time and would not want to move at all.

Advertisement

And WAHM behind Amethyst and Purls stocking at
covavanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:54 AM   #12
miraclebabysmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sending out some labor vibes to all the mamas on the verge...
My diapers are not collectors items...they are diapers...used to poop in.
miraclebabysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:01 AM   #13
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rachael - poor girl. I hope she's feeling better very soon!!

Cova - yay for a nice bath!

--
For those who have had their water break... talk to me about that. I feel very "flowy" down there today and while there's really nothing actually coming out that I'm noticing...I'm wondering if my water really did break last and then got "corked" by the baby.... and I'm just clueless... But I don't want to go to L&D for nothing and feel dumb.
JerBearsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #14
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Melissa- I hope all goes well with DD's bday and that lo stays comfy in there until after

Cova- Sorry to hear you're so tired! I was that way last week, it was horrible. Thankfully I managed to get a small nap in everyday of the long weekend and I felt much better. I hope you sleep well tonight! DH is really good about helping and asking what I need, I think it makes him feel good to know he's chipping in. I guess he's a keeper for a while longer

Rach- Poor Lor! How did she sleep after you guys got home? It sounds like it was a long night for all of you, I hope she's feeling better today! Glad to hear you're feeling better and I'm wishing the sickies away for you

Hi Danielle!
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:05 AM   #15
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amanda- I only had my water break with out oldest (from my membranes being irriated from being stripped). It wasn't a big gush at all bc her head was there. It felt more like a quick leak of urine that I knew I felt come from a different area. For me no matter how much fluid I drink my urine almost always has some scent to it so I was also able to smell it (sorry for the TMI). I then also had the wet/damp feeling for a while.
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
Old 09-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #16
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cova- that makes me think, do I need to "prep" my covers? Aside from my woolies that I've washed and lanolized, I have all proraps, but I wasn't sure if I needed to do anything to get them ready. Sorry really dumb question
Old 09-08-2010, 07:18 AM   #17
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you for sharing Roberta. So, last night the thing that felt SO different to me was the temp. Like .... the "gush" felt really warm - like hot even. weird. IDK - I called my OB and switched my appt from tomorrow to today and am going to head in just to be sure!

BBL with an update!!

Love you all! Hope you all are off to a GREAT start to the day. (okay, be honest, is my happy & mood & perkiness starting to get annoying yet?)
JerBearsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:27 AM   #18
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amanda: You have a great attitude. It won't be long now. Both times my water broke it was a huge gush followed by lots more every time I moved. Both times baby's head was way down as well! Hope your appt goes well.

Roberta: Yay for baby perking up when Daddy got home. Bummer that yours fizzled out as well.

Melissa: Hope the party goes well. I wish I would lose my plug or have any show. I didn't with Kate until the morning that I had her though so I am not expecting anything until D-Day is here!

Rachael: Ugh Poor Lor. Have you tried arnica for her? Nikolas gets growing pains in his legs and a few arnica tablets and he is feeling much better. I really hope she is ok and also that noone gets sick. I had a dream last night that you were in labor!!!

Cova: That is how I have been feeling for about a week and now today I feel great. Hoping that catches you too! Oh and I totally thought of you this morning. I was walking into the chiro and I was really gassy...and so I was trying to get it all out in the parking lot. I was SO afraid that I was going to let loose on the table but I didn't.

Danieelle: Good morning. How are you feeling?

Anyone heard from Jessica???

Angela: I am thinking of you!

AFM: I feel great today. Better than I have felt in atleast a week. I woke up with very little pain (gonna thank Angela for suggesting the bath) and rested (thank you Jamie for telling me to go to bed early!). The chiro was fantastic this morning. We are headed out to buy some detergent (want to stock up while I'm thinking about it) and to take the babies to the library. Somebody better be in labor when I get back!

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:40 AM   #19
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morning everyone!

Amanda: I am soooo happy at your perkiness! Don't stop! I've been feeling the same way for the past week or so. I have my moments of course, but for the most part I have been just bubbly happy and sentimental and lovey. You aren't annoying me at all - I want to come hug you and we could talk about how much we love our babies!!

Oh, I can't wait to hear what the OB says! I have no idea about the water breaking thing - mine was broken in the hospital after I had an epi and according to DH it was a tidal wave.

Roberta: That is so sweet that your baby responds to your DH's voice! This little baby is like that with Rosemary. She is going to love her big sister, I think.

Melissa: That was a good idea to move your DD's party up a little bit! I hope it goes well!

Rachael: I'm glad that you are feeling better, but I am so sorry about Lor! I hope she is feeling better today and you can get some answers at the ped.

Cova: Yay for a nice bath! Have fun knitting your hat part 2.

Danielle: Hi!!

Shannon: Yay!! I am so glad that you are feeling so good this morning! It is funny that you are stocking up on detergent - I stocked up on deodorant and soap last week because I was so worried about running out right after the baby comes. We should be good for over a month now.

Angela: Thinking of you and praying for productive labor! Keep us posted if you can!

AFM: Today is my last day ever for the rest of my life with just me and Rosemary at home. Tomorrow my mom flies in around lunch time and then she'll be here until after the baby is born. I am very excited to see my mom and to birth this baby, but I am very sentimental about losing my family of three. I know the family of four will be better, but I really, really like this family of three, you know?

So Rosie and I are blowing off any responsibilities and just going to have fun with each other. We are going to the library for story hour and then out on a date. Maybe lunch or maybe ice cream, I can't decide.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 AM   #20
Salsa
Registered Users

Good morning ladies! I'm still here too, keeping my fingers crossed that today's the day Angela's baby arrives. So excited for her!

Aubree - congrats again on Mila's arrival! I hope my labor is only 4 hours too!

Shannon - good to hear you are feeling great today. I slept really good last night so I'm doing much better than yesterday.

Amanda - good call on switching your appt around - you never know what's going on at this point in the pg sometimes.

Cova - I shaved my legs this weekend. I'm sure I'll have to do it again before I deliver but it was nice to get them cleaned up. Have a great night!

Hi Roberta and Danielle and those that I missed!

AFM - I have a dr appt today that I have to bring Sabrina and Quinn to b/c DH has class. Good thing my oldest is in school otherwise I'd have to bring all 3. Then Sabrina has her kindergarten assessment after lunch to make sure she's on target to start K next year. She had her pre-school open house last night and that starts for her next week. Gearing up to be a busy day at work, too, so I should get back to the grind.

Take care and I'll check back later for babies!
Karen
Salsa is offline   Reply With Quote