Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #31
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat ~ Wed Sept 8th

Nicole!

Advertisement

Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #32
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh Nicole, .

AFM: My date with Rosemary crashed and burned. The library was great fun until we tried to check out some books. Rosie was so sad that she had to leave the library's stuffed dog and couldn't check him out that she just started crying and crying. She was crying so hard and loud that we couldn't even check out the books she did want to bring home. We went out to the car and she calmed down, so I told her we could go back inside to check out the books. Well, going inside triggered an even louder crying spell, so we left for real.

We came home, cried more, ate a peanut butter sandwich, and now she is napping an hour earlier than normal. I don't know what the heck happened - she never cries like that and is usually so easy in public. She is not very demonstrative and saves the big outbursts for home - I can count on one hand the number of times we've had public meltdowns.

No ice cream or lunch out. I think I'm going to make a bowl of popcorn and watch some TV. I need a pity party today. Maybe if she wakes up in a decent mood we'll go get afternoon ice cream.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #33
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Jamie I'm sorry your morning didn't pan out the way you'd hoped. I hope your afternoon is better.

SO...... No word on here from Tasha today, unless I'm missing something.... Could it be??
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #34
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

cova-yay for a nice bath and smooth legs! Not sure about the growing pains...she is off the chart for height so it's possible.

amanda-mine was very textbook, i heard a pop, and gallons hit the floor...lol...then trickled forever after that. No experience with more of a leak though.

roberta-thanks...she slept great actually which suprised me with that thing on her arm...but we also let her in our bed.

shannon-i need to make my way to the health food store for more RRL tea so i will get her some arnica and try it. I did give her 2 tylenol dissolvables last night. Hope the library and shopping was nice! Glad you are feeling great!

jamie-giant hugs! I totally feel the same way...your heart will grow and the family of 4 will be even more amazing! Sorry for the disappointing date...i hate when that happens. So sorry.

karen-busy day huh? Hope it goes smoothly.

mags-have a great day! Glad you are doing well with the graves. How scary.

Lori-enjoy your day off!

tracy-enjoy your chiro appt. and gl at the ob's office.

randie-so sorry! Hope you feel better soon!

cheli-sorry for the exhaustion! Hugs!

danielle-hope it's labor coming and not what i just had...ugh.

nicole-hugs, hope you find some peace on the homefront and your bp stays under control.

tasha-yeah, where you at?

AFM-mw appt was great. bp was 106/56...amazing how nice and low it always is when i am at home. HR was great and i am measuring 36-37 weeks which is about right for now. (I never grew past 36 weeks with Lor). So exciting. I don't see her again until the 22nd (2 weeks and on my edd). Crazy. About to take Lor to the dr. to have her arm looked at for a follow up. then back to make sloppy joes...i think my appetite is back...wahoo!
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #35
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I wonder?? Tasha oh Tasha where would you be?

I'm finishing up the applique on Cova's custom then DD and I are going to sit and have lunch together and enjoy some mini Tupperware "teaparty" stuff together...My mil got me the large set and DD the mini version of a itty bitty pitcher and cups how cute they are!

I think I might try and knit something for the baby this evening my sleepy eyes allowing me soo...we'll see.
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #36
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi mamas.

Water is not broken or leaking. - i'm still thick and around 2cm now. Doc says she's thinking within 24-48 hours though. Who knows what she's going on - but we'll see.

After my appt I decided I needed to run a few errands that I've been putting off - so I did that and then had lunch with my mom.

be back soon to catch up on persies.
JerBearsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #37
Salsa
Registered Users

Hi again - I had my midwife appt today too and all is well. I did not have her check me b/c I had the kids with although my next appt is on monday for the non-stress test and she said she would check me at that time if I didn't have the baby this weekend. She's the midwife oncall this weekend so I really hope I go in then. We'll see. She also estimates this baby to be around 8 lbs. Wow! My first was 8lbs 5oz but the next two were 7-7.5 lbs so who knows. I know my body can handle though. I'll just have to make sure to pack a 0-3 month outfit along with the two newborn ones just in case.

Sabrina passed her kindergarten assessment with flying colors so that was nice. I knew she'd have no problems, but it's nice to have the reassurance too.

Well, I'd better get back to work. I'm behind now with the two appts and need to do some catch up.

Karen
Salsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #38
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Hooray Karen that's great news!!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:46 PM   #39
miraclebabysmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Don't think it's anything but the after-effects of some undercooked pork from last nights supper. that's what I get for letting DH cook!!

Hope Tasha and Angela are busy having babies...
My diapers are not collectors items...they are diapers...used to poop in.
miraclebabysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #40
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

amanda-why does the dr. think so soon?

karen-yay! Lor was 8lb1oz and fit in the newborn outfit just fine!

danielle-ugh, hugs!

AFM-starving...wanna start dinner but it's too early. Lor's arm is great and back to normal! Wahoo!
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote