Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #71
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat ~ Wed Sept 8th

cova-have a good appt...sorry for a rough night!

Advertisement

~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #72
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

oh Lisa what an a-hole. You are such a wonderful and giving person and that is just not fair at all. I wish I could come and kick him too.

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #73
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lisa, I would love to join the kicking crew. He is insane! Do what you know is best for your family and let him think whatever he wants. Ahh, it makes me so mad on your behalf. You work so hard and with such a good spirit and I can't believe that he finds ways to put you down like that.

Lori: Good luck! I hope those contractions turn into something!

Cova: Sorry for the rough sleep. This home stretch is killer on the body, isn't it?

Angela: Cheering you on!!

Danielle: Yummmmm brownies.

Tasha: I hope you are having a baby!

Hi to Rachael and Shannon and Randie and everyone else!

AFM: I'm tired again. I guess that is what happens at the end of the day when you are a zillion years pregnant.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #74
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I'm gonna be the new Mommy Kick a** Lisa!

Cova customs are finished, sun is already about down, pictures tomorrow!

Where is Tasha...?

Hopping on the other thread to read up on Angela and Tracy!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #75
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good night mamas! Wondering who is in labor now I am wondering if my hossy has wi-fi cause we have a laptop only that we planned on taking. Anyways, things are slwoly getting better-it's just complicated. I don't think dh took me seriously, but he was all shook up when I told him I talked to legal. So we've talked, but we always do after we have issues, it's a matter of if things will change, kwim? I love him with all my heart, and it would kill me to have a split home because I came from a divorced home-I know how much our boys love both of us and how hard it is when dh is gone with the military. So I just don't know-time will tell and heal. First and foremost, we just need to focus on this new little guy. Anyways, went and checked out the Dayton mall to find some shoes for the boys-Matthew so needed shoes-poor little guy-his feet were jammed in his old shoes and we didn't even know it! I felt terrible. So we walked around for just a bit, but I was getting worn out and we still needed to stop at Target to get dh a bilk helmet-he is going to bike to work--teehheeee we'll see how that goes! lol! At least we won't have to get up early tomorrow to have the car! He has a buddy that is doing the ride to work with him, so at least if they pass out they have someone there with them! lol! I am sure they will do fine. Anyways, I am painfully swollen, so off to drink my tea and get some rest-cause once again-tomorrow our water will be off again! So I have dipes to finish, and all the bottles to wash for Joey plus fill some jugs for the potty-but I don't even think we have any cause today they picked up the recycle! I am just hoping we're not next for needing all the pipes replaced! What a mess!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #76
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Is Angela is labor now??
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #77
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:

The worst part is that I can see how my mood is affecting my babies. When DH is around, Jack asks for insane things then has a temper tantrum when I say no. Alannah won't let me put her down and does this sad pteradactyl cry everytime I try. I was so upset last night I couldn't get my milk to let down and had to make her a bottle at 4am--Thank God I had pumped. I have spent hours crying and feel like such a failure.

We've decided DH is going to sleep in Jack's bed and both babies will sleep with me for an indefinite period of time. It seems like regression to have Jack in my bed again, but I don't know if I care.

Sorry to spew this on you ladies. I am thinking of you all and praying that everyone, in labor or not, has a good night.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #78
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yep, Angela is in labor and last we knew, hanging out at home. Tasha is a mystery - we haven't heard from her all day.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #79
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh Lisa, The sleeping arrangement definitely sounds like the one I would want at the moment. I'm so sorry that this is going on and upsetting you and your babies.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #80
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Lisa-- Your husband needs a serious attitude adjustment and a swift kick in the rear. I can not believe he would seriously suggest those things to you. I read that list to my husband and his mouth dropped open and when he finally closed it he said "So did she move out??"

Tracy-- I am so glad that everything is okay for now with baby. I hope that the tests are more reassuring tomorrow. My thoughts are with you and the little

Angela-- You can so totally do it sweetie

Tasha-- WOOT I hope there is a little one in your arms now

Cova-- your package went out this morning

AFM-- there was no screaming at 4pm. Kaeda spent 4pm until 9pm sitting on mommy's chest sleeping (minus when she ate) and now she's sleeping in her carseat (I think she has acid reflux). Ember has been her usual easy baby self.. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. We got our evaluation from the school system back on River.. alot to process and a lot of decisions to make.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote