Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #81
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Daily Chat ~ Wed Sept 8th

Hey-o, I just was stalking Tasha on facebook and one of her friends posted that they saw on her mom's facebook that she was at the hospital! Maybe she is in labor!

Advertisement

Old 09-08-2010, 08:10 PM   #82
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

I think they're going away. Crap.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #83
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Boo Lori!

Cheli: I'm so glad that you are learning some tricks to help soothe Kaeda! I'm hoping that things keep getting easier for you guys and it sounds like you need some hugs about your DH's school stuff.

Nicole: I hope that your DH comes around and you guys can use this as a way to step forward and make some changes.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #84
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nice work Jamie!!! LOL

Lori: Bummer.

Lisa: I don't even know what to say.

Who else???

Nicole: I really hope that things turn around for you. You need a too.

Mags, Randie, Rachael .

Hmmm.

Cheli!!! So glad to hear that the girls are doing so well tonight. Praying for the right decisions to be clear for you concerning school.

AFM: Off to get ready for bed. I'm not I'll be able to sleep thinking about Angela (and Tasha!!!) but I am going to try! Woohoo for some of our first times mamas! You go girls!

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #85
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yah Tasha!! Bring on those September babies Both her and Angela in one day is so exciting! These babies really are gonna start coming fast and furious

Alright ladies... Who's next? Not me tonight
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #86
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Cheli-I hope Kaeda doesn't have reflux-Joey does, and has had it since birth-it was officially diagnosed at 3 weeks after pyloric stenosis was ruled out. I hope all goes well with River. I am sure it;s tough on deciding what to do. I am praying Joey can get the help/therapy he so desperately needs before he starts school, we still have a few years but who knows. Hugs mama

I can't believe Angela is finally in labor how exciting! I can;t wait to hear more-is she staying home as long as possible?
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #87
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lisa-Big hugs mama! You are doing such a wonderful job at everything and he needs to back the heck down! I think we should pair up our dh's, let them have a attitude adjustment vacation-where they need to do all we do all while being pregnant-if there was only a way for everyone's SO to be pregnant just for a day-a day at each stage of pregnancy-I think they'd have a whole new attitude, kwim? I never planned on being a FT SAHM, but when Joey's health issues became too much we knew it was best for us. I'll tell ya what-my job at the hossy was so much more predictable and a lot less tiresome than what all my days are being home! I know dh's job is hard and I have so much respect for what he does, but he knows he could never do what I have to do. I just wish mean could understand what really goes on and that you being home with the babies is a FT job. I hope things look up for you and dh really soon, mama. He needs to not focus on what happend with your labor and know that is done and in the past-that now he has a healthy baby and wife and that is what matters!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #88
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I should go to bed...can't sleep though. I have a cup of RRL tea waiting for me I have to get up in just over 5 hours...ugghhh! I have to finish preparing for being without water again. We were thinking we should have them check our furnance and pipes even before the winter, so we don't end up with issues during the winter-if our heater works as well as our AC we're going to have some major issues!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #89
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ok I skimmed.

Lisa I am sooo sorry about DH being a butt head. I don't even know what to say except he needs to get his head out of his butt. You are an amazing wife and mother! Hugs!

Lori so sorry they fizzled out. Hope things get moving for you soon!

Cheli glad the 4 oclock scream fest was skipped today!
Thinking of Angela and Tasha!
Sending labor vibes towards all you mamas ready to be done! Heading to bed. Thanks for everything ladies! You are my rock!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #90
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just got back from the Dr. I am still closed :frown: but oh well I am only 38+4. So I guess I can deal. I did get some Baskin Robins Peanut butter and chocolate icecream it cheered me up a bit. now I am off for a nap and maybe fold the diapers and laundry.

Hope you are all sleeping well. Talk to you in the am.

And WAHM behind Amethyst and Purls stocking at
covavanessa is offline   Reply With Quote