Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:
yet another life observance by my 4 year old DS

This boy...oh, he cracks me up everyday with the stuff he says. Today's observance??? Haven't decided if its quite as funny yet. I'm a fluffy momma...working on losing weight, but I have one of those lovely fat rolls on my back at my bra line...it seems the more weight I lose, the more obvious this disgusting roll becomes. DS walked into my bedroom this morning when I was changing and my back was facing him...I hear him gasp and then he says "oh no mommy!! you're running out of air! do I need to blow you up?" "what??" "your back! right here!! (while poking me) you're all out of air! do you have a hole? are you leaking? do I need to get the air pump and blow you up??" Any other embarrassingly funny observances from anyone else??

Advertisement

Old 09-08-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
susansabrina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: yet another life observance by my 4 year old DS

LOL You have to love the way kids see the world.
ISO:Planet Lunchbox, zorb, Small Lunette cup, ribbon for hairbows, bento style egg molds.IHA:Sm MEAF, Med MEAF, ME Toddlease, Columbia shorts XL womens, xl maternity swimsuit, Lg Zolowear ring sling in blue/grey, 2 Robeez 12-18 mo boys, wool wash, dog costume
susansabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:30 AM   #3
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

What a sweetheart!

Congrats on the weightloss!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
Rhianna'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yours is nicer than my 5 yr olds comment yesterday. She looked at me yesterday and got a weird look on her face and asked when I was going to tell her we're having another baby. 3 kids in 5 years and the baby is only 10 months old - my tummy will probably never be flat again but I am definitely not pregnant.
Rhianna'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
katiegud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhianna'sMommy View Post
Yours is nicer than my 5 yr olds comment yesterday. She looked at me yesterday and got a weird look on her face and asked when I was going to tell her we're having another baby. 3 kids in 5 years and the baby is only 10 months old - my tummy will probably never be flat again but I am definitely not pregnant.
This one happened to my sister, too! She is 112 lbs, but still has a tiny bit of extra skin from a c-section 20 months ago. My 3 year old nephew pulled on it and asked if she was pregnant. Apparently it doesn't matter how big you are, they just perceive things a little differently.
katiegud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #6
j+csmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My DD smacked me on the booty the other day and I asked her what that was about. She said, "I just wanted to see if it was as squishy as it looks!" LMAO!! Are you kidding me!?!
Old 09-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #7
VinhThiMom
Vinh Thi Designs
Formerly: chrisnsteph1022
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by j+csmama View Post
My DD smacked me on the booty the other day and I asked her what that was about. She said, "I just wanted to see if it was as squishy as it looks!" LMAO!! Are you kidding me!?!

VinhThiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #8
MamaWillow
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kids are so funny!

Years ago (pre-kids) a friend's DD who was about 4 at the time looked at this mole I had in my armpit (it really wasn't THAT big) and asked if it was my booby. Well, I had it removed soon after. Can't have people wondering if I have a third nipple!
Rachel, SAHM to a 9yo teenager , a 4yo charmer , and a toddling koala bear , and wife to my hard-working hubs. Mostly AP, co-sleeping (with all 3!), BFing, quite crunchy, thrifty, curly-haired mama. Loving my life.
MamaWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:21 PM   #9
Kendalls.Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh.my.goodness....that is HILARIOUS!

TTC #2 finally.
Kendalls.Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #10
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by j+csmama View Post
My 2 year old DD loves sitting on me when I'm laying down, grabbing my stomach flab and smushing & squishing it around saying "jiggle jiggle jiggle squiiiiiiiiiiish". Oh, and DS asks me at least once a week if I'm having another baby soon, last week he said "I'm pretty sure there's two in there...but it would be great if there's, like, FIVE!!! yeah mom. that would be great. and you'd be really really really BIG! like you are now!" thanks sweetie. thanks a lot.