Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2010, 06:18 AM   #11
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday September 9th-Daily Chat-Bring on the babies!

Roberta - OMGosh. I'm so sorry he did that! WTH was he thinking?!?! Its times like that when I wish one could easily re-key the locks so you could have left his sorry a** out on the porch all night to think about what a moron he was being! I hope today is a better day for you!!

Advertisement

JerBearsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:23 AM   #12
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was thinking the same thing Amanda. Though I did find him alseep on the bedroom floor at 1 this morning and gladly left him there while I went and slept on the couch. I just don't understand what part of their brains allow them to shed all responsibility for completely selfish resons. I would Never do something like that to him.
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:37 AM   #13
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amanda- Hope all goes well, and enjoy the great pizza. Too cute about ur Little guy. Daniel Does not let go of "Kaa-Chow" (Lighting McQueen)

Roberta- I am telling you the Men are trying us these days. I hope that their mantrums pass quickly.

And WAHM behind Amethyst and Purls stocking at
covavanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:38 AM   #14
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't get it either. I told DH he's on a strict no alcohol notice ever since he returned from that bachelor party a few weeks ago. He happily agreed and has complied 100% since he knew I was so pissed at him over the events & money that was spent at the party. Calling me hammered at 3am and wanting me to come drive 90+ min to pick his drunk butt up because he was locked out of the room that he paid all this money for......ugh. Then when I actually felt bad for him and offered to really come get him, he decided he didn't want me to drive that far by myself. Then his phone died and he didn't have his charger. Men can be such idiots.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:40 AM   #15
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cova - kaa-chow! that's awesome!! Jeremiah calls all cars "beep beeps! vrrrooom!!" LOL where do they get this stuff?
Old 09-09-2010, 07:14 AM   #16
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Morning Ladies
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:15 AM   #17
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lori-hang in there, think about all you have been through, what is another few days or weeks! Hugs!!!

nicole-ugh on the no water...what a pita. Hope you can get ds to more therapy after the baby shows up. Big hugs on the swelling!

cova-bummer on being closed but yay for the ice cream break! Glad the bfing class went well and i hope nursing goes better this time. I hear you on the hot dr. thing...my RE was pretty cute and he was the first man i had ever seen for whooey issues and it totally freaked me out. LOL. But he is such a great dr. that i quickly put that aside.

amanda-enjoy the great weather and pizza...and too cute about roo! Definitely get a backup. LOL.

roberta-ugh, sorry you joined the dh is being a a hole club. And bummer the contrax fizzled but probably better with him being a jerk.

jamie-a zillion years pregnant...lmao!!!

lisaanne-more and more hugs your way! It is not fair he is treating you like that...especially at this particular time when you are already so burnt out!

cheli-hope you make a decision that will help him out...big hugs...that is a lot on your mind. Glad you had a decent night with the girls sleeping!

danielle-hugs for you, hope dh has an attitude adjustment today. And i hope Hailey does ok today!!! Poor thing.

tasha-big hugs. I think once you are worried about yoru bp it's going to be high. You really need to take it at home when you are resting or at a pharmacy bc once the doctors get you worried it's not accurate. I know whenever i see my hossy mw in the same room i learned about losing the 2nd twin, it's through the roof. But otherwise it's crazy low. Hugs.

AFM-feeling great, gona eat some breakfast and then head to the grocery store. High of 70 today and about 52 right now! Yay fall!!! Can't wait for my hossy mw appt tomorrow just so i can get ice cream with lor. Keep trying to talk dh into the never ending pasta bowl at olive garden but he won't bite...anyone wanna come to michigan and go with me?
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:19 AM   #18
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lori: I am sorry that the contractions tired you out to much and work today sounds rough.

Nicole: If you guys can swing it, it might be best to take a running around vacation until your baby comes. It sounds like you guys are always off and doing stuff and I worry about your pre-e history!

Danielle: I'm sorry your DH was giving you a rough time last night. Those DH's can be trouble! Good luck to Hailey at her new school - I hope she loves it!

Tasha: Nooo! I was surprised to see you this morning. I was really hoping you being MIA yesterday was a more exciting sign. At least baby looks good and it seems like you are hanging in there.

Cova: I'm glad the BFing class went well! I hope they gave you some tools and tips that will help. I hear you on the attractive OB - mine would give me this smile sometimes and I was like, "ahhhhhh, don't smile like that! You just touched me and this is weird!" I guess it was better that he was friendly then that he came away from an exam looking disgusted or something.

Amanda: Your Jeremiah is too cute. Have fun today with your parents! And my baby is ultra low too! It is crazy how she just keeps getting lower and lower and lower!

Roberta: Oooh, I hope you woke your DH up ultra early with loud perky music and maybe some beeping-flashing-annoying toys. I'm glad you didn't go get him last night and made him walk. What are these guys thinking?

Hi Cheli!!

Rachael: Me! Me! I'll come and go to Olive Garden with you!!

AFM: The real countdown has begun! I have a midwife appointment this morning and then am going to pick up my mom from the airport right after lunch. She's going to be here until after the baby comes! Ahh, I think I'm really going to have a baby sometime soon here! Or maybe in a few weeks.

I'm super excited to have my mom here. It will be so nice to hang out with her and I'm planning on making her help with all my projects and cleaning and random adventures. I'll still be around DS, but probably not quite as often. I'll do daily check-ins at least!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:26 AM   #19
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Cheli!

Rachael - ohh never ending pasta...... maybe we'll go there instead of the pizza place. I love pasta. (also, as it would turn out I gained 4 lbs in the last week LOL).

Jamie - I feel like he's going to end up at my knees lol - YAY for your mom coming!!! That's so exciting. Positive thoughts.... days NOT weeks (Dear God, PLEASE not weeks!!) I have a great attitude still, but if I'm still pregnant in a week....that might change drastically! lol
Old 09-09-2010, 07:29 AM   #20
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies. Not enough time for personals. I was hoping for an update on Angela and Tasha (!!!).

Glad all is well Tasha. Sorry we put so much pressure on you.

BBL. I need to eat breakfast.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote