Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #21
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday September 9th-Daily Chat-Bring on the babies!

Nicole: How come you don't have any water? That sucks! Hope your day goes well.

Cova: Too funny about your OB. My OB in FL resembled my dad - so I know about weirdness!

Amanda: Oye - why does everything think they have a right to be in the delivery room? If I had a stronger spine I would insist that it just be me and DH. My BFF even wants to be in there and I'm like - umm no.. theres a waiting room, but you can come afterwards. I'm to the point I just want to be left alone

Roberta: I'm sorry your DH was being a dumb-butt. What is with DH's being a dumb lately? Sorry your CX's fizzled out too.

Cheli: Morning!

Rachel: I'll go to the olive garden! May take me a few hours to get to Michigan I love the never ending pasta bowl!

Jamie: Yay for countdown - let us know how the midwife appt goes when you get the time!

Yay I did persies. For those who I just accepted to FB - well I deactivated it. I'm tired of people (more so my mother and MIL) posting about me and me seeing it - it just stresses me out! I can update myself for pete's sake! They made it seem like yesterday's adventure was life threatening and really don't need the drama. Like I said earlier in this post - I just want to be left alone - tired of people trying to barge in and offer to watch the baby so I can go off and do plans with people. I don't want to do anything - just be with my snuggle bunnies! And....end rant! lol

Advertisement

Old 09-09-2010, 07:43 AM   #22
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

jamie-sounds great... So glad your mom is coming to help!!

amanda-lol...sounds like a better way to go...ha ha. I am sure i lost weight with all that puking and pooing so maybe i should eat 2 lbs of pasta to compensate! ha ha.

tasha-ok, so far i am reserving a table for 3...ha ha. Amen on wanting to be left alone...people are so antsy when you are pregnant...ugh

AFM-had some yogurt and a banana...now off to the store.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:50 AM   #23
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah Amanda, I think we'll be going with the no alcohol policy also. It's just so darn irresponsible.

Cova- "kaa chow" made my morning! Lighting McQueen is my fav!!

Hi Cheli! I hope things are cooling off for you guys down there

Rach- That pic of Lor yesterday at the docs with her little arm wrapped was too cute She is such a doll and I'm glad she's feeling better. Pasta did you say??... Have a bowl or 2 for me. It sounds delic but I have no appetite the past few days. So disapointing.

Jamie- Yeah, it's too bad our kids are as old as they are or I would have totally given them the noisy toys this morning. The loudest they get in the morning now is when ds gets worked up about something he see's on sportscenter LOL He was still sleeping, or passed out, this morning when we left. With any luck he'll wake with a good headache. Yikes... I need to spend the day not wishing mean things...

Lisa- BIG hugs to you mama! I'm so sorry that DH is putting so much onyour shoulders right now. As hard as it is, try and keep your focus on that precious new girl and little Jack. These first few weeks and months are so invaluable and amazing and you deserve to appreciate every minute of them.

So.... I think I'm losing the plug... Hooray!! Hopefully it means something, especially in connection with my loss of appetite the past few days, and very reduced movement of this lo.... I'm trying not to get too excited
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:02 AM   #24
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Roberta- I thought I would rub this in, so in an hour for me I will officially be in the single digits until my EDD. you still have to wait 13 hours. ok that was a little mean. but I love that we are due on the same day and could technically have our babies on the same day but different calender days.

And WAHM behind Amethyst and Purls stocking at
covavanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:02 AM   #25
Salsa
Registered Users

Good morning! Wow all of you are so talkative this morning! I'm barely awake and just started work for today. Nothing planned for today after work. Hoping for a quiet evening as it's raining here and my DH is planning to watch the football game later. He thinks I'll go into labor today so he won't be able to watch it, but I do not feel like I am so I think he's safe. My manager thinks it'll be tomorrow as I've had 2 of my babies on my due date and this would make it 3. I'm hoping for this weekend so I can have my midwife deliver me. My due date is tomorrow.

Cova - funny about Kaa-chow! My older son Wyatt loved that show. Quinn really like Dora the Explorer and Swiper the fox so he's always say "you'll never find it now! and laughing like swiper. It's cute! I also got a good laugh out of your description of your dr checking you and his looks. Mine is female so that had never crossed my mind!

Tasha - I hope your BP stabilizes. Sounds like you had quite the long day yesterday. Get some rest today if you can.

Jamie - yay for mom coming! Mine will come next week, but she still works so can only stay for a few days. The help will be so nice (although DH is a big help too here).

Roberta - your DH sounds like my sister's DH. He likes to go out and party like he's 21 and he's almost 40. It's ridiculous!

Lisa - Man, I want to go to your house and kick your DH for you. What year does he think this is??? You just had a baby and even if you didn't his expectations are unrealistic.

Cheli - yay for no witching hours last night! That is great! My kids always went through their spells too and it was always great when they skipped a day.

Rachael - Olive Garden sounds great - I love their breadsticks and salad.

Hi to those I missed!
Karen
Salsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:04 AM   #26
miraclebabysmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wanna go to Olive Garden too!!
My diapers are not collectors items...they are diapers...used to poop in.
miraclebabysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:06 AM   #27
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning again! I was a slacker-we didn't go to therapy. It's a half hour drive, and if they don't have handicapped parking, we have to park in the garage and it's kind of a long haul to the therapy building. I just can't do it, anymore. I am so exhausted-so I will just work with him as much as I can at home. Plus I think we may get rain soon, cause my knees are hurting as well.

Cova-I so agree about the dr-I get really uncomfy-but most of my dr have been female-and my MW's of course. As far as dh getting time off-not until the end of Nov will he be able to get time off! So I am really wondering how I am going to do this. He is cross-training now and is done with training Nov 3rd-then since he is staying here for his permanent base, he then will inprocesses and then start work, get settled then he is taking 2 weeks leave and his "daddy days" I just hope I make it until then! 3 little ones...with no help at all! My mama will be back for the weekend of Halloween, and I swear i will lose it if that visit is like this last one. Then dh's g'ma will be here in the begining of Oct for a little over a week. We are really close to her, but she is a handful as well. She means well-but she smokes a lot, and when she came out to help with ds1 when dh was deployed-she was suppose to be watching him while I was upstairs putting clothes away and instead I came downstairs-she was outside and Matthew, who was 10 months old at the time-was wondering around the first floor on his own! So we'll see-but even so, the company will be nice.
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 AM   #28
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok everyone go to olive garden and tell me how it is, I dont get that option so go eat pasta, loads of it Please; I beg of you Just Go. NOW for breakfast. GO!~!!!!

And WAHM behind Amethyst and Purls stocking at
covavanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:15 AM   #29
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

actually got a "decent" night's sleep and feeling much better mentally today. Have an appt in an hour and need to shower and stuff so will catch up later. Hoping Angela is snuggling her wee one! It's kind of a bummer being due at the end of the month, with no signs at all and seeing everyone else starting to pop. I want my little squishy now!!

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #30
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That settles it... We're all going to the Olive Garden!

Cova- You just earned yourself hourly plug loss updates Really though that made me We're headed for the home stretch together! Birthday buddies would be so cool

Hi Karen! Yah for the due date. Come on baby!!

Tasha- I totally hear you on the "leave me alones".... I feel the same way. My BFF also wants to/thinks she's going to be in the delivery room. Umm.. I don't think so. It's not a circus for crying out loud. I get that people get excited but they don't seem to get what a personal, intimate, exhausting experience childbirth is. It's not a show.

No updates from Angela is making me
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote