Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #31
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday September 9th-Daily Chat-Bring on the babies!

Tasha-I so hear ya about FB-I had the same issues with my mom and lots of dh's fam and my aunts-they were always started things on there. My mom would make me feel lousy if I was on there for a minute or write snotty comments to me. My dad's sisters were acting crazy cause they were made at my dad because he won't let one of them (who is a little batty) live in their old house while they try to sell it. Then we had some major issues with dh's dad-who we finally have nothing to do with pos self-his girlfriend and dh's little sister were trying to start all sorts of stuff-over the internet-really??? come on people! Anyways-we don't have water cause apparantly the pipes in these houses are super cheap, when they busted before, the gov replaced them with cheapy pipes and now they are all breaking again-so this is our 5th neighbor in less than 5 months, that has had to have their yard torn up and pipes replaces. So when they do this they turn out entire street's water off from 7am-around 7pm-it's such a pain-and right now I can't get my darn toliet to flush!

Advertisement

Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #32
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

morning!

no babies??

Angela I am thinking about you!! I haven't heard from Jessica, I'm sure she's snuggling with her baby at the hossy, I hope her c-section went well.

Have a good day everyone! I'm off to take the kiddies to school and have bfast with DD. Pictures of your custom to come Cova I'm done with customs till after the baby arrives, but am going to sit and sew today on some stuff for fun.

Talk to you all soon. My MIL will be here tomorrow evening so I need to get the guest room ready 5 days and baby Danikah will be here!!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:25 AM   #33
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

LMAO cova you are so cute. We should express some OG overfor you!

Danielle so soryy your DH was being a buttheat, what is it with these guys??? Seems like there are a lot of daddy's that need to smarten up.

OOHHH I forgot tell you all yesterday with all my franticness. I HAVE A SECRET!!!!

I am gonna be an AUNTIE again!!!!

I talked to my sis after we headed home from the hossy and she mentioned she had (another) dr's appointment. I didn't think much of it cus here and her DH have been on less then wonderful terms the last few months. So whenI asked if there was anything she needed me to bring on friday when we visit she said maybe some prenatals if you have extras.
I am over the moon excitied! She goes for a dating u/s on the 17th and then they will monitor her closely after all the complications she had last time. She isn't telling anyone yet so please don't mention it on FB.

Anyways gonna read up for some persies....
Old 09-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #34
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mags- Cant wait for pics, and I hope that you get everything ready for baby to arrive in time.

Tracy- Congrats more babies. that is so exciting.

Roberta- Ok ok I will not rub it in too much more (only 30 min now) I would love to have a Bday buddie.

Randie - Glad you got some good sleep, has the weather calmed down for you there? No worries about being at the end of the month there are still loads of babies to be born, and not only 2/3 of sept. left.

Nicole- Sorry about not having help right away. I am sure you will be fine though. Being mama is what we are made to do.

Cheli- HI

Karen- I vote this weekend or monday. SoOOOOOO Close.

And WAHM behind Amethyst and Purls stocking at
covavanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #35
covavanessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok so here in Japan we drive on the left side of the road right, and well all the signs are in japanese. DH and I are driving and are making a right turn and I look down the road towards oncoming traffic and there is no one coming, but I notice the arrows --> pointing which direction to go (just like in the states) and in my head I thought "Oh wow the arrows are in English" DOOOH I felt like such a dork I just thougth I would give you a laugh.

And WAHM behind Amethyst and Purls stocking at
covavanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #36
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

cova you made my day.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #37
Salsa
Registered Users

Cova - that made me laugh out loud - the arrows are in English I would have thought the same thing! Especially being almost 10 months pregnant and with a huge case of preggo brain!
Salsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:38 AM   #38
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cova you are all kinds of silly today!

Morning Mags!

Auntie Tracy- Congrats on the baby news!
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #39
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

hi Roberta!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:59 AM   #40
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

nicole-ugh, wish they would just fix it right for you!

roberta-i will have some for you! Yay for losing your plug! How exciting.

cova-yay for single digits!!! Bummer no olive garden...i will mail you some leftovers! Okay, laughing pretty hard at your arrows in english comment...blame it on preggo brain.

randie-glad you had a good nights sleep. I hear you on being due at the end of the month...plus i know he will be late...i feel like i still have a while to go. I will be here waiting with you! Hang in there!

angela-hope you are snuggling that sweet baby!

mags-so close. Enjoy breakfast with dd and gl with your MIL.

tracy-yay for being an aunt again! Wahoo.

karen-wow, 2 babies on your due date...crazy.

danielle-meet us there! ha ha. We should all bring our laptops and order at differetn olive gardens and keep chatting through dinner...ha ha.

AFM-done shopping, now mustard and cheese sandwich and playing outside with lor (well reading some birth stories while she plays at least...ha ha).
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote