Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2010, 06:40 AM   #1
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thirsty Thursday Chatter

Have you been drinking enough water?

Goodmorning ladies.. I came to the realization last night at 3am that i need to drink more water .. I seriously was parched in the middle of the night.. i dont know what came over me!
dh woke me up as he left for work this am i miss him already. He didnt make it home for dinner last night, he worked from 8am-10pm yesterday.. I feel bad for him, but he's happy that his next paycheck will be killer!! he's already put over 110hrs on it I dont know how he does it.
so im up early. I made some pancakes and sausage for ds. Now i have to get dressed and take him to school. I think im going to get a hair trim today.. my ends are pretty dry. and then after that me and krystal are going thrift shoppin!! woop.
ooh.. and im getting some yarn custom dyed to match some owls fabric i found at joanns!! WOO HOO!! I cant wait.. im going to make a cute top with the fabric then longies and maybe a hat/headband to match!
Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!

Advertisement

Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thirsty Thursday Chatter

I def haven't been drinking enough either...I woke up feeling like my throat was a piece of sandpaper!
Gonna try and up my water intake today. Problem is...then I'll be peeing like crazy alllll day! I think at this stage of the game we can't win either way

Having some breakfast myself and then its off to get some stuff done. I have my daycare buddy here for a full day (12 hours) today so I need to find things to keep him occupied.

Hoping the fluffy mail comes today...I'm always so impatient waiting..haha

I just got a call from my hubby saying that he's working o/t this entire weekend and won't be home. It's one of my really good friends weddings...so now I'm kinda bummed bc we don't have a sitter (I was planning on leaving them home with him and going to the dinner/reception solo)
I'm afraid to tell her that I can't come...but we really really need the extra money. My fridge is dying and probably won't last until the end of the month.
BLAH.

Anyways gotta get my bootie in gear. Enjoy your day ladies.

I'm just a , , , kinda momma -- and I wouldn't have it any other way

Last edited by alishamommy; 09-09-2010 at 07:20 AM.
alishamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #3
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Good morning mommas!!

I am also up early, wich wont be good for me tonight when i have to work till 3 am.
I also had to get up early to get DDs hair done for picture day at school. I am in SERIOUS need of advice on raising pre teen girls. shie is going to be a problem and a half, i can tell already She just had the WORST attitude EVER! and whiny and sassy and DOESNT listen, and NEVER pays attention. i am feeling at a loss already and she is only going on 12. I am also hormonal AND having another girl so its doubling my anxietys about all of this.
Korin~ i cant wait to go shopping! Maybe we can ride bikes??? I could use a good work out, or maybe walk? I am also having a hard time peddling with this big ole belly in the way
Alisha~ Hope you have a great day with the boys!

I need to have some breakfast too and keep up on my water. I also wake up in the middle of the night parched but i cant slam water because i also have wretched heartburn. so i pop some tums and drink a little glass of water. I should fill a huge water bottle today and make sure i drink enough!!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Off to my U/S!! I'll do persies later!!! BTW, It's pouring cats and dogs over here!!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:50 AM   #5
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cecili - good luck with your u/s

Korin and Krystal - How jealous am I that you guys are out shopping!!!!!!!!! Enjoy and have fun.

I'm just a , , , kinda momma -- and I wouldn't have it any other way
alishamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #6
Kealii
Registered Users

Korin - been needing to up it in the last two days, I haven't been as good as a usually am, hehe. Have fun shopping!! Sorry your DH has to work so much, at least it's only for a little while, huh?
Alisha - FX for fluffy mail today! And I totally agree about the peeing, I hate drinking as much as I should because then I feel like I'm in the bathroom ALL DAY LONG! Sorry about the wedding, maybe something will still work out?
Krystal - ss about your DD, that she'll start getting it together, and you have fun shopping too!
Cecili - can't wait to hear how your u/s goes! It's raining here too.

AFM - DH COMES HOME TONIGHT!!!! He won't be home until late, but he'll be home!!! Our friends will be here prolly late afternoon and I still have a little bit of cleaning to do before they get here, mainly kitchen and bathroom floors... Oh, and DH has friday and monday off!!!!! very excited about that. I'm actually glad that he's getting home today and not yesterday b/c the guys who got home yesterday only get today off and then they have to be back at work on friday. DH said it's gonna be extremely busy for a while because as soon as they unload conexes from JRTC, they have to load them right back up to send them to Iraq. Plus he should be getting his new chaplain next week, who's 47, neer been in the army and coming straight from chaplain's school, so DH has to break him in. FX that he's willing to learn how the real army works and not operate off of assumption (or even from what's he's heard in school) okay, now I'm rambling, lol. Hope all you ladies have a good day, ttfn!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:35 AM   #7
Circe
Registered Users
seller

Korin--I have that same fabric but haven't made anything with it yet. I think it is so cute.

Cecili--have fun at your u/s!

Alisha--I keep an 18oz thermos on my desk and refill it during the day. I waiting on some fluffy mail to. Mine shipped on Tuesday, so hopefully I will get it today or tomorrow.

Krystal--sorry about your DD. My oldest son is sassy, too. It's also picture day here.

Keali--YAY on your DH being home and off for the weekend!

I'm worn out. We're hosting a baby shower at our house Sunday for my BIL and SIL, and I don't want to do anything to get ready for it. Dh and I are going on date Sat night (to a Braves game), so at least that is something to look forward to. I have an ob appt tomorrow, and I'm taking the entire day off. My appt is during the middle of the day, so it's hard to find a sub for just half a day. My plan is to get my hair cut, clean house, and work on the nursery curtains before leaving for my appt. I hope I can get all that done! I really just want to sleep.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Circe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:54 AM   #8
lullaby80
Registered Users

My Mood:

Glad to hear everyone is keeping busy!! Yay for shopping and boo for preteen girls with attitudes. Ah, my mom used to say I was the nicest little girl ever until I hit puberty. We barely talk anymore, lol! And yes, remember to drink your water! I got into trouble about that sooo many times in my last pregnancy that now I'm constantly sipping and of course peeing ALL THE TIME.

So I had my sugar test on Tuesday and they said if I don't hear from the on Wednesday, I can relax. I had GD last time and they pretty much guaranteed it will come back again. So every time the phone rings, I take a deep breath. No calls yet though so *maybe* it's good?

In my last appointment before Tuesday's, I measured 4 weeks ahead. But now I'm back to normal! The baby finally flipped, it was hanging out sideways what felt like right under my rib cage so no wonder I was measuring big. It really helped with heartburn too.

Nothing special going on, DS is at school and I got to go grocery shopping all by myself. Trying to do some work too but ugh, my motivation is pretty much null. Have a fun day, mamas!!
lullaby80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #9
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

GM everyone!

Add me to the needs to drink more water club. I did great on the trip, but I've just been laying around resting (in between dealing with sickies) since I got home, so I need to do better today.

Korin, yay for a killer paycheck, but boo for no time with hubby.

Alisha, hope you can find a way to make it to your friend's wedding. Is there anyone else who could watch the kiddos for you? I know you said you need the extra money, but I don't think you would regret spending it to see your friend before she dies and I do think you would regret not spending it and not getting to see her. Will you have another chance to see her soon?

Krystal, sorry you're dealing with preteen attitude. I'm dealing with it, too, from my 5 yo so IDK what it will be like when she gets older.

Kealii, so glad your hubby is coming home tonight and that he gets a 4 day weekend I hope you guys get some great family time in this weekend

Gena, I have a dr's appt tomorrow, too. I'm hoping I didn't gain too much weight on our trip to OK. I'm a little nervous about it.

lullaby, FX you passed your GD test.

AFM, today is another laundry day. I'm hoping to get it all finished today. DD1 hasn't had a nosebleed since last night, so hoping those are done. She's still nauseated and has only ate 1 strawberry today, but that's more than she ate all day yesterday and she's acting like she's feeling better, so I'm hoping she keeps getting better and better. No one else is showing signs of being sick besides crankiness and I'm just attributing that to reacclimating themselves to being home.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #10
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Korin and Krystal-Hope you have a fun day together!!! And Krystal, FX you make it until 3am =)

Alisha-Sorry you don't get to see DH this weekend, but maybe it will buy a new fridge!!! Hopefully your friend will understand missing the party, though I know it stinks.

Gena-YAY for a day off!!!! Hopefully you get everything done tomorrow and maybe even a nap!!!!

Christina-Laundry sucks, but at least it'll be done and over with. FX the kiddo starts feeling better today.

Kealii- Woo Hoo, your day has come!!!! I hope it's a perfect day for you!!! FX there isn't as much stinky laundry as you anticipate!!!!

Lullaby80-FX you don't get that phone call!!! Enjoy the relaxing day!!!

I'm back from my U/S and everything is fine. She's looking perfect. She's rowdy in there though. I already knew that, but now MIL knows I'm not making it up =) I actually felt her kick and saw her kick at the same time. Little Booger.

Her heart rate was at 145 the whole time with no decels or arrhythmias. YAY!!! I got a few pics, but I still need to scan them.

Measured me at Nov 18th, but said to keep my other dates since it's not as accurate this late in the game.

She is head down!!!! Head in my lower right side, butt toward the left and feet in my left side which she uses to tickle me in the middle of the night =)

Lets hope she stays that way!

Just chillin today while the rain persists.