Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2007, 12:26 PM   #1
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Fuzzi Buns, and DD's skinny waist and fat legs

Right now I'm using Fuzzi Bunz on my baby. She's 3 months old, 10 lbs 9 oz, 22" long (as of her weigh-in a week or so ago). She's still in a size small, but she was too teeny for them when she was first born. Now they fit her fine, but she's growing out of the legs faster than the waist. There are 4 snap slots for the leg and 3 for the waist, and she's on the second-largest for the legs but still the smallest for the waist. (If I use the next snap slot then I feel like I can get my whole hand in the diaper w/o stretching it out any.) I really like FBs and wanted to keep using them but wasn't sure if the mediums would work when she outgrows the smalls. Before she started fitting them weird, I was thinking of going w/ prefolds and covers for her next size, and may still do that. (Velcro instead of snaps.) What do you all think?

Advertisement

Old 03-03-2007, 12:44 PM   #2
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fuzzi Buns, and DD's skinny waist and fat legs

I'd buy an EUC medium FB and try it out when you think he's ready. I had a hard time w/ small FBs but had great success w/ mediums! I think Ethan wore mediums from 4-9 months and he was a cubby boy around the 4-7 month period! He defintiely grew in the legs more th an the waist and now (at 14months) he's in a petite large, and those fit him great too!
Old 03-03-2007, 12:59 PM   #3
jjaelovesenglish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

She is probably going to be in those for some time now and the mediums will fit her fine probably when she is about 15 lbs. My DD has the same problem with larges, but we sometimes crossed over the waist snaps in the beginning now we don't need to. She is probably about 25 or 26lbs, but she was born at 9lbs 4 oz so she was in mediums by five months.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:24 PM   #4
kkmoto
Registered Users
seller

Same problem here. We went into medium FB's when my girls were about 11-12 pounds. That are 13#'s now and can still wear small VB, HH and BP's.