Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2010, 03:18 AM   #1
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
It's a BASIC Friday!!

TGIF!

I guess I will start our basic thread today, since I am up at the crack of dawn with pregnancy insomnia

So, good morning!

Advertisement

Old 09-10-2010, 03:21 AM   #2
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: It's a BASIC Friday!!

From thursday's thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post

not caught up. I see steph is looking for "cole" names. I like Colter.
I actually read that novel, and had a German Shorthaired Pointer named Colter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisathena View Post
Back from a 3hr ER visit w/ tyler...he was running and fell into the rocking chair and almost lost his eye! instead he has steri strips and glue and another gash and black eye....long night going to bed. Chat in the am loves
Oh no, poor boy! for him and mama! I hope he is doing ok this morning!!

Last edited by stephcrouse; 09-10-2010 at 03:23 AM.
stephcrouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 AM   #3
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Pg insomnia too, eh?
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:58 AM   #4
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Two kids in E's class were carried in literally kicking and screaming this morning. While I understand that it's difficult on the teachers, they have to expect an adjustment period too.
Shannon used to do that everyday....and I walked with her through the whole village with her like that. I gave up and put her in the double buggy every morning and she always loved it and didnt want to leave come the end of the day and I had to put her in the buggy kickin' and screaming to get her home again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Quick story before I disappear into bedtime routine...

We were playing simon says outside. I'm simon, and I tell them to do a lot of running and chasing the ball and whatnot, for I have a evil plan. Then Rosie says she wants to be simon. And says, Simon says tuck the rock in. Wants us to put dead grass on the rock, and tell it good night. That it can't have any more cookies, it's time for bed.

Then Ginger wants to be simon, and tells me simon says run to the shed. And I run to the shed, and she tells me HA HA I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS!

My kids are so weird...
Funny! I'll have to remember that one. I totally forget about the fun games we played as little kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post
so good business decision or bad one?

We are broke as joke....and not pulling much off the business right now...

Should I hire a helper or just suck it up, working at mouse pace?
For cutting and packaging, taking to the post office. I would say go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethsflutterby View Post
I'm ok, Mel!
Trying to desperately get my life and house back in some resemblance of order Got new blinds put up in the boy's room and going to patch the fist size hole in the wall and (hopefully) repaint the room this weekend. that will be one room in th house looking good
GO PEGGY, one room at a time and you'll get there sooner than you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Is there a community college or university near you Becky? You could put in an ad for an intern. No joke, my last job I was basically a one-woman marketing department for a boss who wanted me to put out a 1000+ product catalog, which hadn't been done in 7 years and none of the product info had been verified or updated. So I was in Chicago, near a big college, so I put in ads for interns to work for free for experience. Product research, graphic design, web design, database developement, etc. I had a dozen kids working for me once a week in exchange for glowing professional references. Just sayin'.
Aain Cheryl, you are amazing and have ideas that just bowl me over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Oh Cheryl. I wish I could hire you to be my life coach. Seriously!

So, do any of you mamas have a favourite agenda/day planner? I want something small enough that it will fit into my purse (none of my everyday purses are small), that has enough room to write multiple things each day, and that maybe has a spot for phone numbers at the end? Ideas?
Mine is made to be a planner for 6 people. I love it. Possible a bit too big for you unless you were to use 2 sections for each person....which could be very useful. It has a little phone number booklet in the back too

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post

everybody is asleep... I'm laying very still, trying to feel little punches or kicks... Nothing. I wish I could feel this baby moving already!!

Do we like these, or are they TOO green...?
http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=34199&vid=3090
Love those!

Quote:
I believe that I'm at a crossroads here...
It's hard but you have to leap in one direction or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Ok...here is the young tiny dancer

that is a silk even purse on the head and the jingle apron I made her last year the is too small...oh and some wooden blocks to play the beat with.
Love it!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemelissas View Post
off topic....

if you guys could just say a little prayer or send out some for me, I'm really struggling with homeschooling right now and just can't seem to get a routine going. I feel a little overwhelmed at the moment and need to get back on track. Thanks

Quote:
I like Wilson. I heard a little boy called that at the vets' office recently, so it got on my list.
And I love the nn Will.

I liek Wilson....but I'm biased (it's my maiden name)

Quote:
I like isaac (Ike)and Lucas (Luke).
Shannon was going to be a Luke...not Lucas, it's too common in Germany.

Quote:
So hubbie promised me a back rub or foot rub after my day today..but he has been snoring for the past hour on the couch

guess I will go let my obv work on my hands while I rinse it out.....
waiting for pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Anyone else think it odd that I sold all my shorties this time of year but not the longies...funny.

Night everyone

Morning Janine!
funny!

Morning Jen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisathena View Post
Back from a 3hr ER visit w/ tyler...he was running and fell into the rocking chair and almost lost his eye! instead he has steri strips and glue and another gash and black eye....long night going to bed. Chat in the am loves
Poor Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaBex View Post
goodnight to anyone still awake and good morning Janine!
Morning Becca!

3556799A-A12A-9D2F-DE7A-D27FD5F2BB08
Old 09-10-2010, 03:59 AM   #5
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so fed up of this stupid number
Old 09-10-2010, 04:03 AM   #6
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Been super busy today.

Put away the AC machine...I had to clear out the corner it lives in first,
Put away random balls of yarn around the living room,
Cleaned the windows in the living room,
washed the curtains from the living room,

....and in the process for tidying up I found all of Fynn' longies (Including the scully pair I got for him before he was born...he's going to wear them tomorrow) for this fall winter and discovered I really dont need to make any new longies at all
Old 09-10-2010, 04:10 AM   #7
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know how you feel with the longies--I added it up, and with what Cheryl sent me , I don't need to make any more NB or S woolies at all. I have to wait until I know close to his size then (so not for months) & make mediums.

I am now getting that number thing, but on a different forum that uses the same type of... whatever this is, lol, same buttons & functions & design & setup as DS. I don't get them here. I ran Avast, computer is fine.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
Old 09-10-2010, 04:12 AM   #8
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
I know how you feel with the longies--I added it up, and with what Cheryl sent me , I don't need to make any more NB or S woolies at all. I have to wait until I know close to his size then (so not for months) & make mediums.

I am now getting that number thing, but on a different forum that uses the same type of... whatever this is, lol, same buttons & functions & design & setup as DS. I don't get them here. I ran Avast, computer is fine.
I dont get it, I have checked and cleaned my computer and it's fine. I get the number thing on Craftforum too.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:13 AM   #9
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Heiner told me to knit jumpers instead.....I said jumpers in wool are a PITA. You have to wash them
Old 09-10-2010, 04:17 AM   #10
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram View Post
Heiner told me to knit jumpers instead.....I said jumpers in wool are a PITA. You have to wash them
And I already made two plus a sleep sack