Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-12-2010, 01:12 AM   #121
ShyViolet
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers •WIP• 9.11.2010

Love the blankets Erica!

Adorable sleep sack Ashley!

I know I missed a bunch of stuff but I always forget to MQ.

Sorry your DH is being a jerk Emily. Men are like that around their friends. My DH has gotten a lot better about helping me with the kids when we're with a group of friends.

And any cake pattern can easily be modified by using an egg replacer. I don't remember the exact ratios but you can google it, mix flax seed with water and use this instead of egg. You can also use applesauce instead of egg. There are actually a ton of things you can use in baking to replace eggs, I just can't think of any right now. But my sister and I modify recipes all the time without having to search specifically for egg or dairy free recipes.

Advertisement

ShyViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:59 AM   #122
maría
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Ok, here are some crappy with flash night time pics of the OBV blankets I made Well, MIL sewed them, then I dyed them

I am going to buy some more OBV and make some with rainbow colors
omg omg omg omg :d rif:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
First of all, I feel your pain. Egg allergies suck Second of all, YES. If I KNOW someone has an allergy and Im going to invite them to something where they are expected to eat, I would have safe food for them. If I didnt know about it, then obviously I wouldnt have known.

Maybe I just feel that way bc Phe has an egg allergy, and I know how hard it is to make and find egg free stuff.

Btw, I have a chocolate cake recipe that is egg free called Wacky Cake, and its delish Thats what Phe is going to have on her bday.
Awww thank youCould you share the recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
And, Im super pissed at Chuck right now. So we had our annual party today and I dont know why I dont expect this by now bc its like this EVERY SINGLE TIME, but of course Im the one that gets stuck running after the kids non stop and watching them, while he sits and talks to his friends, and plays fing cornhole, and all this other stuff. I just wanna scream, ya know I have freaking friends too I would love to visit with but you cant even be bothered to watch the freaking kids while I take a piss! UUUUUUUUUUUUGHHH. He's normally very helpful at home, its just like this when we're out and hes around his friends. Idk if its bc none of his friends have kids or what? Ok, one of them has a kid but she's like 9. And I cant just sit and let the kids run wild bc there is a huge pond, which Phe almost fell into and I was 3 steps behind her, so there is no way I could just sit at the picnic table with him while they ran around. And our property where we have the party is 8acres, so its ALOT of yard they can run around in. Its not like its small and i dont really have to keep an eye on them or anything.

Sorry. thanks for letting me vent.
Men sucks sometimes!!
maría is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:00 AM   #123
maría
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyViolet View Post
Love the blankets Erica!

Adorable sleep sack Ashley!

I know I missed a bunch of stuff but I always forget to MQ.

Sorry your DH is being a jerk Emily. Men are like that around their friends. My DH has gotten a lot better about helping me with the kids when we're with a group of friends.

And any cake pattern can easily be modified by using an egg replacer. I don't remember the exact ratios but you can google it, mix flax seed with water and use this instead of egg. You can also use applesauce instead of egg. There are actually a ton of things you can use in baking to replace eggs, I just can't think of any right now. But my sister and I modify recipes all the time without having to search specifically for egg or dairy free recipes.
Ya i use egg replacer or apple sauce and sometimes bananas that are getting too old to eat kwim?
maría is offline   Reply With Quote