Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #21
Rory's Mum
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Nursing Bra Conversions

Hey, thanks for your PM. I'm apparently not allowed to reply to you as I haven't enough posts yet!! Grrrr! Here's what I had intended to put in my PM back to you!

Hey Sandy,

Thanks for getting back to me and no big deal about the delay. Poor you! I hope things improve for you all soon!

Thanks for the info about postage. It all looks good and perfectly reasonable.

I know exactly what you mean re the bra sizing. I actually work in a store selling nursing wear, nursing bras and baby carriers so am very familiar with how to size bras. I am a little cautious about how the bra may fit differently so may start out with just one old bra (I have one whose wires keep poking out so it would be a good tester!) and see how it goes. I'm currently only 19 weeks yet but already finding the 30 band too small. By the time I get to term/early post partum I may need to find a different size which could potentially mean sending you brand new bras to adjust- hence my concern that it works properly and fits nicely!

I will definitely be in touch closer to the time (may be in the new year). In the meantime I may recommend you to anyone else who visits our store, who is in a similar position to me! Do you prefer to use Diaper Swappers as a contact or do you have a website/email of your own?

Thanks again and all the best for now,

Tami

Advertisement

Rory's Mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:58 PM   #22
sandy_dandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory's Mum View Post
Hey, thanks for your PM. I'm apparently not allowed to reply to you as I haven't enough posts yet!! Grrrr! Here's what I had intended to put in my PM back to you!

Hey Sandy,

Thanks for getting back to me and no big deal about the delay. Poor you! I hope things improve for you all soon!

Thanks for the info about postage. It all looks good and perfectly reasonable.

I know exactly what you mean re the bra sizing. I actually work in a store selling nursing wear, nursing bras and baby carriers so am very familiar with how to size bras. I am a little cautious about how the bra may fit differently so may start out with just one old bra (I have one whose wires keep poking out so it would be a good tester!) and see how it goes. I'm currently only 19 weeks yet but already finding the 30 band too small. By the time I get to term/early post partum I may need to find a different size which could potentially mean sending you brand new bras to adjust- hence my concern that it works properly and fits nicely!

I will definitely be in touch closer to the time (may be in the new year). In the meantime I may recommend you to anyone else who visits our store, who is in a similar position to me! Do you prefer to use Diaper Swappers as a contact or do you have a website/email of your own?

Thanks again and all the best for now,

Tami
I will send you a new PM.

I do prefer to use diaperswappers because it makes it easy to manage the orders through this WAHM thread; however, I will give you my email address in the PM. If someone is not on diaperswappers, she can email me instead.

Things are better... DS seems healthy, and my duct is unplugged, so everyone is much happier here!

Hi! I'm Sandy, Rob's wife (7/06) & mommy to Eddie (9/09) and Katelyn (9/12).
Let me convert your bras to nursing bras! WAHM store open now! IHA/ISO
Independent Scentsy Family Consultant - love owning my own business!
sandy_dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #23
sandy_dandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Finally got around to updating this thread... ready for more PMs! (Side note: you can always PM me, even if I haven't updated this page. I often check diaperswappers on my phone and can't update from there, but I can answer PMs. )
Old 01-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #24
sandy_dandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Any takers for Jan/Feb???

Hi! I'm Sandy, Rob's wife (7/06) & mommy to Eddie (9/09) and Katelyn (9/12).
Let me convert your bras to nursing bras! WAHM store open now! IHA/ISO
Independent Scentsy Family Consultant - love owning my own business!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #25
kmo09
Registered

Very interested in your service and wonder how soon I could get this done. I am due next Friday - Feb. 4th! I guess I never thought that finding nursing bras to fit would be so hard. Large breasted women nurse too people!!
kmo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #26
sandy_dandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmo09 View Post
Very interested in your service and wonder how soon I could get this done. I am due next Friday - Feb. 4th! I guess I never thought that finding nursing bras to fit would be so hard. Large breasted women nurse too people!!
Just tried to leave you positive feedback but couldn't access your page. Weird.

I don't have any customers right now... waiting for PMs... Lalala!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #27
OneFishTwoFish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

This is a FABULOUS idea mama! I was JUST talking about not wanting to hunt down the perfect nursing bras when this baby comes along. I am not due until July but as my shape changes, I am going to purchase bras knowing that you can convert them! What a money saver in the end!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:56 PM   #28
sandy_dandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFishTwoFish View Post
This is a FABULOUS idea mama! I was JUST talking about not wanting to hunt down the perfect nursing bras when this baby comes along. I am not due until July but as my shape changes, I am going to purchase bras knowing that you can convert them! What a money saver in the end!
PM me when your due date gets closer! :-)
Old 02-23-2011, 03:38 PM   #29
AllyK
Registered Users

I'm interested in your service. Can you also convert a bra to the A-frame kind of nursing bra, where the suspension part of the cup is still attached to the strap? I can send a pic of what I mean. Where would I send it?
- AllyK
AllyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #30
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Still open for bussiness?? I just bought 3 for you to do for me!