Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-12-2010, 08:10 AM   #21
momk2009
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers WIP 9/12

do I EVER want that BA Twilight

Advertisement

Old 09-12-2010, 08:16 AM   #22
LaPetiteKrottCreations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maría View Post
I wish i´m so pp less it´s not even funnyI can´t even scrape enough $$ to buy the yarn i need for testing your romper
I know how you feel.... wish there was a pp tree!

I've been RAVED!
LaPetiteKrottCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:23 AM   #23
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
Ive been home for 3 years, I just done enjoy it anymore. But Im also not nursing anymore, so I totally understand that worry.
Piper doesnt listen to me at all Maybe if I get a job and get out Ill realize that I dont like working and want to stay home lol. Who knows. The grass is always greener right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPetiteKrottCreations View Post
I know how you feel.... wish there was a pp tree!
My only purchase this month will be the buttons to finish my stuff, and I feel really guilty about that. But I can't fasten them without buttons.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 09:05 AM   #24
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Morning girls and Tim!

That gaia is looking wonderful!!

DH came home last night and said he was sorry and stuff, so Im not really mad anymore. He honestly does help alot at home, its just like when we're at a "party setting". But whatever, Im over it. I really think the reason I get so worked up about things like this is that Im so burnt out from being a sahm. Im seriously thinking about going and applying at Panera Bread just to get out of the house for a bit. My little sister (22) works there and she said they are looking to hire like 6 more ppl for just like 15-20hrs a week and I think that would be great for me to get out and get adult time, and then also have a little bit of extra spending money. I really think if I got out and away for a little bit I would be a better mom too. Sometimes I feel like Im just so burnt out and bitter that I have to stay home all the time that I get frustrated with the kids alot easier than I would on a normal occassion and I feel like I yell alot And then I feel like a horrible mother of course.

I have been home for 4 years i hate being a SAHM. I was not made for it. I do not have the patience. I would love to go and get a job.. But with the economy the way it is here right now.. There are jobs with a lot of people looking and no one is going ot hire someone for the money i want who has not worked in 4 years I Have to make a certain amount to even break even with day care. So it looks like 2 more years at least home with the kids.

I dont have the option to get a part-time job. MY Dh is gone for 16 hours a day 6 days a week.. Theres just no time.

I say do it emily! I believe time away would make us all better mothers.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:50 AM   #25
mommylifew3
Registered Users
seller
seller

HUgs to all the mamas going back to work. Your little nurslings will adjust. I am sure they will be nursing more when you are around though. You'll be working for hours then nursing for hours, lol.

Nursing is one of my favorite things about having a little one. I weaned Mae st 14 mos my body could regulate before trying to get pregnant again. I have already warned DH that this last baby will not be be weaning for a while.

Join Eco-Wrapz on Facebook to see my Latest Work
mommylifew3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #26
gigifaye
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Morning girls and Tim!

That gaia is looking wonderful!!

DH came home last night and said he was sorry and stuff, so Im not really mad anymore. He honestly does help alot at home, its just like when we're at a "party setting". But whatever, Im over it. I really think the reason I get so worked up about things like this is that Im so burnt out from being a sahm. Im seriously thinking about going and applying at Panera Bread just to get out of the house for a bit. My little sister (22) works there and she said they are looking to hire like 6 more ppl for just like 15-20hrs a week and I think that would be great for me to get out and get adult time, and then also have a little bit of extra spending money. I really think if I got out and away for a little bit I would be a better mom too. Sometimes I feel like Im just so burnt out and bitter that I have to stay home all the time that I get frustrated with the kids alot easier than I would on a normal occassion and I feel like I yell alot And then I feel like a horrible mother of course.
I understand mama. I have become such a better mom since starting to work PT at Old Navy. My DD goes to daycare three days a week ($87/week) and I make enough to cover that and have some additional money to put towards our debts. It's 100% worth it to me and I think DD is adjusting well and enjoying it.
gigifaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:11 AM   #27
mommy2l
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning all! I am in school right now just to get out of the house some, I also get enough in grants to cover my classes, daycare and books which is nice Here is my WIP today the hudson hat/ dog bikini What do you all think of the colors so far? It is mostly 3 ply and BFL
Sorry for the cell phone picture
Old 09-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #28
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLD View Post

I have been home for 4 years i hate being a SAHM. I was not made for it. I do not have the patience. I would love to go and get a job.. But with the economy the way it is here right now.. There are jobs with a lot of people looking and no one is going ot hire someone for the money i want who has not worked in 4 years I Have to make a certain amount to even break even with day care. So it looks like 2 more years at least home with the kids.

I dont have the option to get a part-time job. MY Dh is gone for 16 hours a day 6 days a week.. Theres just no time.

I say do it emily! I believe time away would make us all better mothers.
If I had to pay for daycare I wouldnt be able to do it bc I wouldnt make enough to make it worth it. But my mom watches the girls for me for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigifaye View Post
I understand mama. I have become such a better mom since starting to work PT at Old Navy. My DD goes to daycare three days a week ($87/week) and I make enough to cover that and have some additional money to put towards our debts. It's 100% worth it to me and I think DD is adjusting well and enjoying it.
I agree. I think its better for the kids too to get that socialization too before school. Piper desperately needs something like that And where we live there isnt places like a mommy day out thing or anything like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2l View Post
Morning all! I am in school right now just to get out of the house some, I also get enough in grants to cover my classes, daycare and books which is nice Here is my WIP today the hudson hat/ dog bikini What do you all think of the colors so far? It is mostly 3 ply and BFL
looks good!

Im weaving ends of my goblin longies and then washing/blocking and then Im going to CO a yymn SH. Im anxious to see this colorway knit up. Its a custom from Lickity Stitch. Very funky bright girl colors.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #29
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
If I had to pay for daycare I wouldnt be able to do it bc I wouldnt make enough to make it worth it. But my mom watches the girls for me for free.

I agree. I think its better for the kids too to get that socialization too before school. Piper desperately needs something like that And where we live there isnt places like a mommy day out thing or anything like that.

looks good!
I have looked into daycare for the twins and afterschool for my DD1.. Its like 500-700 bucks a week!!!! Its just not worth it. But i do need some sort of sanity. The only time i am out talking to adults, is when i pick my DD1 from school. Its really depressing.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #30
maría
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2l View Post
Love the colors!
maría is offline   Reply With Quote