Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-12-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

~Honey's Hive~ **Giveaway** Handcrafted Jewelry & Hairclips

Welcome to Honey's Hive!!

I have my first giveaway going on right now here on my blog! Enter for a chance to win one of FIVE gift certificates!!

DS Mamas always get 15% off! If purchasing from my etsy shop, use code DSMAMA15

I love doing trades! See my ISO in my siggy for things I may be interested in, or try me with anything else you have!

Be sure to join my facebook page for the latest designs, to get free items with your purchase, to be updated on sales and specials!

About Me: I am a SAHM to my 4 year old daughter. I am a teacher by profession, but have been enjoying the past couple of years being able to stay home with my daughter. Among other things it has given me the time to get back into some of my crafting hobbies, which I love! I have been doing paper quilling since I was 10 years old, but have only been making jewelry out of it for the past 7 years or so. I love spending my free moments creating new designs and I always welcome custom orders!

About my products: My jewelry and other products are created by the art of paper quilling. Strips of specialty quilling paper are twirled into circles and used to create designs. For my jewelry I use a sealant to coat it. It makes it stiff and water resistant. No worries about being caught in a rain shower! Even if you accidentally dropped one of my quilling earrings into a glass of water it would come to no harm, just blot dry and it'll be good as new! But they are not to be worn while swimming, showering, etc.

All items, unless otherwise noted, come packed safely in a cute gift box. If you order more than one item I may use fewer boxes than items unless requested otherwise.

Below is a sampling of some of my creations. Please check my facebook page and etsy shop for even more items!

Hairclips!!
My new hairclips are a labor of love! I've worked hard to find the right combination of glue and clip to make a sturdy clip that will NOT come apart!! My four year old daughter has several pairs and they are holding up perfectly!

Dual Tone Five Sided Flower Hairclips $12 per pair (click to see more photos)

Butterfly Hairclips
$21 per pair ($25 if dipped in resin)

Circle Hairclips $8 per pair

Unique handcrafted earrings!

Made from specialty papers and with a water resistant coating, these earrings are light weight, unique, and gorgeous! I can also easily make custom orders, see below for details. If you like a design but want a different color or a different hook, just let me know and I can make one just for you!

One of a kind jumbo crescents earrings $45

Seahorse Earrings - $25 (1/2" in width and 1 1/4" in length)

Retro Circles Earrings
- $25
Red tones (1 3/4" (4.5cm) long and 1" (2.5cm) wide)

Green tones (2" (5cm) long and 3/4" (2cm) wide)

Peacock Dangle Earrings $25 (3" (7.5cm) long)

Long Chain Earrings $12

Nine Pointed Star $11

Large Crescent Earrings with Niobium Earring Hooks $38 (1 5/8" (4.2cm) in diameter)

Circles Teardrops $22

Feather Teardrops (1 3/4" long) $22

Large Teardrop Earrings with circle accents (almost 2" (5cm) long) $20

Unique handcrafted pins!

Here are some of the designs I have created. I can also easily make custom orders, see below for details.

Circles pin - $10

3 roses pin - $10

Necklace and Earring Sets

I can create a pendant to match any pair of earrings, or if you'd like a pendant but no earrings, I can make that as well. I can make just a pendant, or put it on a simple necklace cord with clasp.

Here are some of my previous sets. Some are instock, some have been sold but can be made again.

Butterfly Earring and Necklace Set $34 ($39 for resin dipped OR niobium findings, $44 for resin dipped AND niobium findings)

Daisy dangle set $45

[/COLOR]
Magnets!
Decorative magnets to adorn your fridge, whiteboard, or any magnetic surface. Small and medium magnets are available as well as magnet clips! Shown are a couple sample sets I have made. See this album in facebook to see many more magnets I have made!

Rainbow flower magnets: $15 for set of 5 small magnets

Magnet Set - 1 large and 6 small - inspired by Indian rangoli designs $23 for a set

Other Products: See my facebook page, blog and etsy shop for more products including giftcards, frames, and decorative items that can be used in scrapbooking or to decorate frames, walls, mirrors, etc.

Custom Orders

Any of the above designs can be made as custom orders. Just send me a message telling me which design you want and what colors you would like. I have many many colors!
I can also create custom designs. Just send me a picture of a certain design that you are interested in and I can copy it with quilling. You have the chance to see the design before deciding whether you like it or not (though payment is due up front, I will make sure the final product is to your liking!)

Shipping

Though I am from the US, I am currently living in Malaysia and am making and shipping my products from here. Luckily shipping rates aren't too expensive.

All items (unless noted, such as long magnets) come packed safely in cute gift boxes (I may use fewer boxes than items). They are then wrapped carefully in bubble wrap and/or foam and packed in an envelope for sending.

Shipping is via registered airmail. US $3.25 for the first item, an additional $.25 for each additional item. Maximum of $4 shipping!

Trades are welcome!! See my ISO in my siggy for things that I may be interested in!

Thanks for looking!

Advertisement

Last edited by QHoneyB; 11-06-2011 at 07:19 AM. Reason: adding new designs
QHoneyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:48 AM   #2
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Re: Honey's Quilling - handcrafted jewelry, magnets, giftcards, and more!

bump

flat rate shipping to anywhere in the world!

Open to trades, PM me with any offers!
Old 09-22-2010, 05:44 AM   #3
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 09-29-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Updated with more photos and a few new designs!

SPECIAL
Buy any two pieces (pair of earrings, pendant, pin, magnet, etc.) and get a FREE pair of earrings!!!

Free pair of earrings is of my choosing

I have about 20 pairs of extra stock earrings. Some are second quality (the varnish is not perfect, there are some shiny spots) and some are just extra from a sale from a few years ago and I do not feel like taking photos of them all for selling.

Special ends when my stock of extra earrings is finished!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:50 AM   #5
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Re: ~Honey's Quilling~ - handcrafted jewelry, magnets, and more! **TRADES welcome!**

bump
Old 10-04-2010, 06:49 AM   #6
SCMommaof2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~Honey's Quilling~ - handcrafted jewelry, magnets, and more! **TRADES welcome!**

love the seahorse!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 07:13 AM   #7
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMommaof2 View Post
love the seahorse!!!
Thanks My sister asked me to do a pair of red seahorses for her, so that's where the idea came from, then I made this yellow pair as well. They turn out really cute, but do take a bit of time to make! I took a peek at your etsy store, you make some cute clothes!! The newborn sleep sack is adorable!
Old 10-04-2010, 07:17 AM   #8
alia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love your stuff!

Other Houston Babywearers groups meet all over town, too.
alia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:37 PM   #9
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by alia View Post
Love your stuff!
Thanks mama!
Old 10-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #10
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller