Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-12-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Sit and stand strollers..

Specifically the Joovy Brand.

How do you like it? I need a new stroller for the new baby and i think one of these will be perfect.

Any thoughts??

Thanks!!

Heres a link
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4258104

ETA: I guess i should add that i am looking at the Joovy because the babytrend will only attach a babytrend baby carrier.. and the Joovy comes with a universal attachment. I like my Snugride infant seats

Advertisement

Last edited by AshleyLD; 09-12-2010 at 10:37 AM.
AshleyLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:31 AM   #2
boy-oh-boy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sit and stand strollers..

We have a Baby Trend S&S and I am glad I got it! I bought it secondhand on Craigslist, 2 years old. We have had it for a few months now. I can have 3 of my boys (two squish together on the jump seat) in it and I can still push it fairly easily, despite being short
Old 09-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
HMDocsLady
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a Babytrend S&S and an Evenflow carseat. It works just fine! Take your carseat into BrU and try it out. We have the newest version of the S&S and what I really like is that the carseat can go in the TOP seat, closest to the parent. We had an older version but the carseat could only go in the lower seat and people were constantly inviting themselves to stick thier fingers in there. With DD up closer to me people are a little less likely to do that.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #4
bessaroni
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just bought the Joovy Ultralight. So far I really, really like it however I don't use it with the infant car seat. There isn't a lot of room for sitting when the front seat is all the way reclined so it might be a bit of squished if your older child is sitting. If they like to stand it shouldn't be a problem.

I am amazed at how well the stroller handles. I can actually push it with one hand if I need to even with both kids on board. I sometimes have three kids on it and it still rolls very smoothly. The kids are very comfy on it and it doesn't feel like a giant stroller when I am out and about. I got mine in orange

ETA: I bought mine at babyviva.coma couple weeks ago. I used the code BRU15 and got 15% off. It ended up being $211.65 total. They shipped really fast as well. It was the only place I could find with the orange stroller in stock.
Need cute wall decals? Mention DiaperSwappers and get 15% off at WillowCreekSigns.

Last edited by bessaroni; 09-12-2010 at 01:05 PM.
bessaroni is offline   Reply With Quote