Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-13-2010, 07:05 AM   #11
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers WIP 9/13/2010

Morning Ladies and Tim!!

I'm getting ready to split for legs on a pair of longies I'm doing for a trade! They are looking really cute! I'm going to get pictures of my dd's longies that I finished in 2 days!! I'll get pics soon!

Advertisement

My Facebook fan page!
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:06 AM   #12
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel*bel View Post
Morning ladies! Sorry about the puke. DH and I have a relatively fair way of dealing with puke: I clean the child, he cleans any bedding, rugs, etc.

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I went and watched my oldest's varsity game (he didn't get to play, but he did get to dress, which was exciting enough for a sophomore!) on Friday. It was raining and my younger two were only content to sit in the stands for about 15 minutes before they wanted to run and play. So DH and traded off sitting in the stands and chasing the little ones. Saturday was DS2's first football game! He had a BLAST! DH is coaching and DS1 is assistant coaching (since the football association didn't give him any other coaches, even though all other teams have 3 - 4 coaches ). It is so great to see three of my boys all having a great time together!

I got some good knitting time in too! these are currently blocking... I'll get pics of them all prettied up later.

I'm back to working on the repurposed DD goldfish project. I'm almost done with the kimono. I'll get pics of it later today (hopefully).
Those are so pretty!! I love seeing "boyish" yarn in girly longies!

My Facebook fan page!
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:14 AM   #13
mommylifew3
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morning

I am draggint hsi morning. I think I'll knit until I wake up and can eskein some yarn. I have whole drying rack full of dyed and dry yarn. I did get this completed today, it's for halloween.

I was so fun of energy and nesting like crazy last night...now tired. Sitter comes this afternoon so that I can teach, means DH and I get 3 hours off, lol. I threatened the older girls within an inch of their life to be good. We will see.

Join Eco-Wrapz on Facebook to see my Latest Work
mommylifew3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:17 AM   #14
marķa
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylifew3 View Post
Morning

I am draggint hsi morning. I think I'll knit until I wake up and can eskein some yarn. I have whole drying rack full of dyed and dry yarn. I did get this completed today, it's for halloween.

I was so fun of energy and nesting like crazy last night...now tired. Sitter comes this afternoon so that I can teach, means DH and I get 3 hours off, lol. I threatened the older girls within an inch of their life to be good. We will see.

Would you please stop tempting me whit all of your beautiful colorways pretty please and thank you

j/k
marķa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:21 AM   #15
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Morning Everything is beautiful of course!

Shelly thats how we deal with puke here too. He strips the bedding and or whatever they puked on, and I clean them. Works well enough for me!

Im going to get finished pictures of the Goblin longies later today and Ill get a WIP of the SH I just CO too.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #16
amberlyn87
Registered Users
seller

I wish I could dye interlock and sew pants myself.... wahhhh.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:23 AM   #17
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah I can deal with the puke better if I'm looking at my poor sick baby, rather than a chunky, steaming pile of vomit on their bed/floor. Besides, when they're clean they want to snuggle with mommy anyway.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:24 AM   #18
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberlyn87 View Post
I wish I could dye interlock and sew pants myself.... wahhhh.
This.

I'm going to attempt to dye some more as soon as the stuff I ordered comes in, but for some reason I just cannot get an even dye job. But then I'm sending them off to be sewn up.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:29 AM   #19
amberlyn87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
This.

I'm going to attempt to dye some more as soon as the stuff I ordered comes in, but for some reason I just cannot get an even dye job. But then I'm sending them off to be sewn up.
I would love to learn how to do it, but don't even know where to begin.. Where could you get undyed interlock?
Old 09-13-2010, 07:30 AM   #20
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Yeah I can deal with the puke better if I'm looking at my poor sick baby, rather than a chunky, steaming pile of vomit on their bed/floor. Besides, when they're clean they want to snuggle with mommy anyway.
Puke doesnt bother me either way.. its DH that has a super weak stomach, but he's gotten alot better since we had the girls. He used to gag if someone just TALKED about puke But the girls always want me when they are sick so thats just what we do. When they are well they want nothing to do with me lol.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote