Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #11
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Tuesday

MH got up, crawled on my lap and now is crashed again...wish I could sit right here and snuggle her.

Advertisement

jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:33 AM   #12
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Kids got up early today. They are crabby!

WOTA:
Fold our laundry
Throw kids laundry in the wash
put away their laundry
diaper laundry
sweep/mop the kitchen
work
finish C's scarf
prep pork chops for the crock pot
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 AM   #13
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Goodmorning!

Everyone is up and off to school without too much struggle. E wanted to ride the bus with one of the neighbor girls, so she was motivated to get up and go!

B is watching dinosaur train, and then we are headed to the vet for Rumor's first bandage change. I gave her the pain meds this morning, because I am sure it is going to hurt to rip all of that tape off!

To Do:
laundry (put away clean, and wash one load of towels)
clean master bathroom (I STILL have to do the sink, mirrors and floor)
dust and vac upstairs
start sorting through Elli's toys/junk
start sorting through stored baby stuff (in Elli's closet)
Old 09-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #14
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

monring all! I am so tired but not as tired as i was yesterday thatnk goodness i was so tired i felt ill. Work was tiring to say the least. We have to go to wally world and i dont wanna. Oh and i just dumped a whole cup of coffee all over the rug. Good thing we have a coffee colored rug lol
Old 09-14-2010, 06:45 AM   #15
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmomma View Post
Morning. I couldn't sleep, so I'm up for a bit. Sorry about the paperwork, Janine...that does not sound like fun.

I was also thinking that Derry was acting differently because it was her first day with the therapist and she was not comfortable yet being herself?

I'm taking pictures of some fiber I have for a possible trade. I'm not going to use it until I get a wheel, and who knows when that will be
No, She's been there a few times and likes the speech therapist. She was acting differently because she was sad because Fynn was in hospital. She is a worrier.

Love to see pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Morning mamas. God, I'm so tired.

Janine, I missed what the paperwork is for. Hugs anyway. Sounds frustrating.

Time to get #1 up. And Ian is fussing a bit, that's going to make it fun, LOL.
The paperwork is for my money. Over here we get child benefits which is a set amount paid per month per child until they are 18 or out of full time education. Also we get "Erziehungsgelds" which is money you get in the first few years per month but only if you dont work (or work less than 19 hours and you have to prove that you only work that many hours every month) and stay home and look after your child full time.

Every year you have to fill out the forms to get the money again and every year Heiner is late filling them in and every year I have a while where I have no money. It's a PITA. I rely on him to do it because it's Fachdeutsch and I just cant read it. Every year without fail he lets me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Good morning mamas! Look at us crazies up at this hour Cheryl, with our kids to get off to public school. E is dressed and having breakfast. Ru and I will walk him there together this morning, and he'll take the bus home.

Janine, I don't think the teacher minded too much that E was the only one in the class. And hopefully the one-on-one attention means that next year he could move up a level, and there would be more people in his class then. And that Shannon has less homework this year. How is she doing on the medication?

Okay, Ru is down and drinking her coffee, so it's my turn to go get dressed. At 7:30. This is all very odd for me!
She isn't on her meds yet....she has to have her heart U/S and a EKG first. That's on Thursday this week.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:46 AM   #16
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

& Kari
Old 09-14-2010, 06:48 AM   #17
erin13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

drive by! We have play group today so I need to get ready to leave. I have a cold and feel like crap so figured it would be a good way to entertain Ty w/o much work on my end.

Fabric/fiber question:

I have this one pantyliner that I and it is woven cotton backing and some sort of fleece topped. I usually have trouble w/ fleece irritating me, but this stuff is SO light and super soft. I have no clue what kind of fleece it is. Any ideas? I want to get some and make some more. I can't keep washing this poor thing every night.

Have a great day everyone!!! Jen, I wish you could stay and snuggle MH all day too!

I'll BBL
Old 09-14-2010, 07:08 AM   #18
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lots of tears from E at drop-off this morning. He told us he wanted to stay home with me. Poor buddy. I hope he has a good day all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram1 View Post
She isn't on her meds yet....she has to have her heart U/S and a EKG first. That's on Thursday this week.
Ah, I see. Good luck with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin13 View Post
Fabric/fiber question:

I have this one pantyliner that I and it is woven cotton backing and some sort of fleece topped. I usually have trouble w/ fleece irritating me, but this stuff is SO light and super soft. I have no clue what kind of fleece it is. Any ideas? I want to get some and make some more. I can't keep washing this poor thing every night.
Do you know who made it Erin? Maybe you could ask the maker? Or take a pic for us?
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:18 AM   #19
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh poor Ezra....it is totally normal though. He might be like that for a while. Shannon was like that too and then it stopped. No reasoning why it just did.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:18 AM   #20
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DP Monster.