Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2010, 06:46 AM   #11
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers «WIP» 9/14/2010

awww Im sorry April I hope you start feeling better

I just measured Phe (she will be 2 in Oct) and she's almost exactly 34inches tall. Is that average you think? She doesnt really go to well childs anymore bc she doesnt get vaxd so Im not sure where she stands on the chart.. but I know last week when she was at the dr she was like 27lbs.

Advertisement

PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:46 AM   #12
mommylifew3
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollytreeyarn View Post
Thanks! I am still playing around with amounts of the ingredients. I didn't use much fragrance, but there is a little green tea fragrance in there, which I think smells earthy (is that even a word )
Smells very natural and clean. I usually use a lavendar scented to help deter moths.

MOrning Everyone,

I taught for 4 hours last night (ballet). My hips are so sore today. So who wants to come over and help me reskein these:

I put them outside because some are really wet still from yesterday. Even the idea of getting "paid" is not making me do it. Yet there is yarn in soak for the dye pot today. I am doing a custom aqua ooga yarn today. Should be fun and more coffee beans.

Join Eco-Wrapz on Facebook to see my Latest Work
mommylifew3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:58 AM   #13
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Good morning! I'm working on these today:

I'm so tired, though. DS2 woke up at 3am for no good reason and took a while to get back to sleep.
Cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleButtonBakery View Post
Good Morning All!
DH finally got home at midnight. Poor guy! We crawled in the bed at about 1 and we were up at 7, him headed to work and me with a chunky baby. DS decided to play the stay awake game at 3. Im gonna be a horrible terrible very bad mom and lay on the couch and watch my 2 yo stare at Dora and my 5 month old roll around with his toys. Plus I have fluid in my ear that wont drain! ACK! Im doing everything I know to do to get it to clear out b/c I get ear infections really easy.
Thanks for all the button love guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylifew3 View Post
Smells very natural and clean. I usually use a lavendar scented to help deter moths.

MOrning Everyone,

I taught for 4 hours last night (ballet). My hips are so sore today. So who wants to come over and help me reskein these:

I put them outside because some are really wet still from yesterday. Even the idea of getting "paid" is not making me do it. Yet there is yarn in soak for the dye pot today. I am doing a custom aqua ooga yarn today. Should be fun and more coffee beans.

Pretty, pretty! I would help if I lived closer!

My Facebook fan page!
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:58 AM   #14
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

love all the yarn
Old 09-14-2010, 07:01 AM   #15
zander's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollytreeyarn View Post
How are you gonna tease us like that Tim? Do we really need to go to the wife?
Ditto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Good morning! I'm working on these today:

I'm so tired, though. DS2 woke up at 3am for no good reason and took a while to get back to sleep.
I love those! They look awesome!

Quote:

MOrning Everyone,

*went into a yarn trance*
Old 09-14-2010, 07:08 AM   #16
mommylifew3
Registered Users
seller
seller

lol, you guys are too funny. There must be an easier way to reskein this stuff. What would be the "professioanl" tools for doing this? I don't have a lot of dedicates work space though.

Join Eco-Wrapz on Facebook to see my Latest Work
mommylifew3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:18 AM   #17
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Emily, she is definitely just about average height Ellen is almost 38 inches and she is 2 She is WAYYYYY tall

Aimee, there are electric skeinwinders you can buy. I bought mine from Babe's Fiber Garden, it was the cheapest I could find and it's just made from PVC pipe I paid under $300 for it.
~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:19 AM   #18
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
lol, you guys are too funny. There must be an easier way to reskein this stuff. What would be the "professioanl" tools for doing this? I don't have a lot of dedicates work space though.
Did you see the yarn winder thing that Tim made on facebook? That thing is awesome. You should have your dh make for you!!

My Facebook fan page!
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:23 AM   #19
PipersMomma

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Emily, she is definitely just about average height Ellen is almost 38 inches and she is 2 She is WAYYYYY tall

Aimee, there are electric skeinwinders you can buy. I bought mine from Babe's Fiber Garden, it was the cheapest I could find and it's just made from PVC pipe I paid under $300 for it.
Thats what I thought She seems avg to me. Piper is super tall too. She isnt even 3 and a half yet and she's already 45inches.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:24 AM   #20
PipersMomma

My Mood:

Im going to get the girls dressed up cute today and play with my moms camera