Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2010, 07:27 AM   #21
mommylifew3
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers «WIP» 9/14/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by knit~it~good View Post
Did you see the yarn winder thing that Tim made on facebook? That thing is awesome. You should have your dh make for you!!
I know really! That was awesome. My Dh is not real into that ,lol. If you could have seen the look of hatred when he was installing the diaper sprayer this past weekend. I don't even know where I would put it.

Advertisement

Join Eco-Wrapz on Facebook to see my Latest Work
mommylifew3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:35 AM   #22
emerel
Registered Users

My Mood:

Morning All! We had a not much sleep night here too. DH got up at 2:30 because he had to catch a flight for a work day trip to NY/NJ and Noah woke up then and so did I, then I was up for good at 4:30. Ugh.

Congrats on the buttons for the wedding dress April, they look great and that is really awesome! Hope you feel better today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
awww Im sorry April I hope you start feeling better

I just measured Phe (she will be 2 in Oct) and she's almost exactly 34inches tall. Is that average you think? She doesnt really go to well childs anymore bc she doesnt get vaxd so Im not sure where she stands on the chart.. but I know last week when she was at the dr she was like 27lbs.
I am not sure about girls, but I will tell you that when the babies went for their 18 month appt last month, they were both 34.5" which was 98th %ile for 18 mon old boys, so I am sure she is fine. We are not vaxing either but I am still doing well child visits at this point just to make sure they are progressing ok. I am a little concerned about their talking at this point so keeping an eye on things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylifew3 View Post
So who wants to come over and help me reskein these:

I put them outside because some are really wet still from yesterday. Even the idea of getting "paid" is not making me do it. Yet there is yarn in soak for the dye pot today. I am doing a custom aqua ooga yarn today. Should be fun and more coffee beans.
Yum!! I will be right over to wrap my arms around all of that...I mean to help you! LOL!

emerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:36 AM   #23
zander's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I know really! That was awesome. My Dh is not real into that ,lol. If you could have seen the look of hatred when he was installing the diaper sprayer this past weekend. I don't even know where I would put it.
I'm lucky, my DH is in woodwork and will build things for me....then again I could always go to my daddy too (DH works for my dad ). And my DH HATES my diaper sprayer! He doesn't want to install it in the new house.....I told him tough boogies (well diff words, but ya know what I mean )
Old 09-14-2010, 07:47 AM   #24
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning!!! I got some work done on the kimono but no pics b/c I didn't get home until late. Right after work I picked up Ayden from preschool, then picked up DH from home and them picked up Anthony from school then stopped back home to have Ayden sit on the potty (and he went ) and then headed back out with everyone to go to Jy's football game. They won (I think 36 to 6), but Jy got a "possible concussion" slip from the trainer. He was complaining of a headache and dizziness after getting kicked in the head. I personally think he is fine b/c he wasn't complaining about anything once we got home and he didn't have a slew of symptoms like the ones listed on the sheet, but I'm glad they're being cautious and having him sit out of practice/games until he's 24 hours symptom free. Anyway, we didn't get home until 6:30 and luckily DH thought to prepare most of dinner before we left so we ate at like 6:45, got the little ones bathed/showered and then it was bedtime for them and it was dark out. Ugh. Football season is EXHAUSTING! No game tonight so I should be able to get pics.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #25
zander's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh! I didn't get on last night and forgot until now.....I got fluffy mail yesterday from Char It was beautiful! It's Jen's groovy with matching trim and some matching fabric. It sooo much better IRL than the photo was (and the photo was good!) DH even really likes it! Now just to find someone who can make me a few things with the fabric to match the longies I'll be making from the yarn

And I'll be getting diapers in the mail today.....if the mailman listens to my note and leaves them that is...otherwise I'll have to go down to the PO.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #26
zander's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh! I didn't get on last night and forgot until now.....I got fluffy mail yesterday from Char It was beautiful! It's Jen's groovy with matching trim and some matching fabric. It sooo much better IRL than the photo was (and the photo was good!) DH even really likes it! Now just to find someone who can make me a few things with the fabric to match the longies I'll be making from the yarn

And I'll be getting diapers in the mail today.....if the mailman listens to my note and leaves them that is...otherwise I'll have to go down to the PO.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:55 AM   #27
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here's my FO from the other day. I improvised a hat to match the romper!

and with the romper

and my WIP - a newborn SMSS romper

Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:00 AM   #28
amberbamberbabyfluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aimee, you are pregnant and taught BALLET? You are my hero!
amberbamberbabyfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #29
zander's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorsmama View Post
Here's my FO from the other day. I improvised a hat to match the romper!

and with the romper

and my WIP - a newborn SMSS romper

I the set! And the newborn looks great too!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:03 AM   #30
blossomgoat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=lollytreeyarn;11220415]Thanks! I am still playing around with amounts of the ingredients. I didn't use much fragrance, but there is a little green tea fragrance in there, which I think smells earthy (is that even a word )
/QUOTE]

It has a lovely scent. I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Good morning! I'm working on these today:

I'm so tired, though. DS2 woke up at 3am for no good reason and took a while to get back to sleep.
Mmmmm.... I love a good striped set!

Quote:

I taught for 4 hours last night (ballet). My hips are so sore today. So who wants to come over and help me reskein these:

those are so pretty! I use my DD's toddler table, set upside down on a lazy susan with two cans of soup to weigh it down. when i skein for dying, I use all four legs and when I reskein I use only three legs, lifting the yarn over as it comes around.