Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2010, 06:26 AM   #21
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Thursday!

OK, off to work to go.

Advertisement

jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:31 AM   #22
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning everyone. E is off to school, on the bus this morning. He is taking the bus both ways today, because it's raining. I really do hope he does okay. He was so so sad leaving again today. Sigh.

Great news about the boys doing better at school Peggy! That's great!

Sorry about the migraine Janine. That does not sound like any fun at all.

Hope you have a good day at work Jen.

I am having some breakfast now. OTA today: Get lesson plans for French storytimes done, and place requests on books I need.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:13 AM   #23
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hope your migraine disappears Janine!

for smiley faces and good behavior Peggy!!

Jen hope you feel better fast!

Hope E has a good day today
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:14 AM   #24
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas! All kids up at 7am! holy cow. And almost off without a hitch. I don't have any trouble getting Rosie ready in 90 minutes like last year, but she gets really upset if she doesn't get any "play" time before school. She got 8 minutes today, sigh. I don't know how to make her move any faster.

Peggy, thanks fantastic the boys are adjusting to school already! They are doing better than my girls! Maybe there IS a light at the end of the tunnel, LOL.

Welcome back Anna!

It is horribly gray and rainy out, cold too. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the youngers this morning, usually after some computer time we go outside. Hmmm.

Jenn, I culled the goodwill box and found a suitable stack of size 4/5 clothes you might be interested in. Mostly "fancy" dresses (poly blends, she won't be able to ruin them outside), long sleeve tshirts, a couple of short sleeve tees, and a raincoat. I can't take pix today because it's too dark, but let me know what you want me to take pix of when the sun comes out.

Also, in culling the goodwill pile, I have three mommyscott LWI dyed 12MO long sleeve shirts needing a new home FFS. olive green, tan (looking slightly orange/peachy ATM), and also a earthmommatobe tye-dyed orange/grey/something else. Again, I can take pix when the sun comes out.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:15 AM   #25
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas! All kids up at 7am! holy cow. And almost off without a hitch. I don't have any trouble getting Rosie ready in 90 minutes like last year, but she gets really upset if she doesn't get any "play" time before school. She got 8 minutes today, sigh. I don't know how to make her move any faster.

Peggy, thanks fantastic the boys are adjusting to school already! They are doing better than my girls! Maybe there IS a light at the end of the tunnel, LOL.

Welcome back Anna!

It is horribly gray and rainy out, cold too. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the youngers this morning, usually after some computer time we go outside. Hmmm.

Jenn, I culled the goodwill box and found a suitable stack of size 4/5 clothes you might be interested in. Mostly "fancy" dresses (poly blends, she won't be able to ruin them outside), long sleeve tshirts, a couple of short sleeve tees, and a raincoat. I can't take pix today because it's too dark, but let me know what you want me to take pix of when the sun comes out.

Also, in culling the goodwill pile, I have three mommyscott LWI dyed 12MO long sleeve shirts needing a new home FFS. olive green, tan (looking slightly orange/peachy ATM), and also a earthmommatobe tye-dyed orange/grey/something else. Again, I can take pix when the sun comes out.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #26
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well today is off to a roaring start.its only 8:30 in the morning and I've been in tears twice this morning...this afternoon's counsel meeting should be interesting....

Do you think that I just spill the beans beforehand so they know why I"m a babblering idiot?
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #27
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I just got back from Elli's school boosterthon fun run (fundraiser). She did great, and seemed to be having fun! And B was good, he just sat in his stroller and watched. They had fun waving at eachother, and giving eachother high fives, as she ran by.

So, that is one thing down for today. Now I just have the middle school open house to look forward to tonight. I have to take Avery's schedule and go to all of her classes. I did not like middle school!

Other than that, we aren't doing much today! I guess I will have to cook the tuna casserole tonight, and I will eat some when I get home. I can't eat before going to things I am nervous about.

B is watching Sesame Street, and I am going to go start the diaper laundry!

Last edited by stephcrouse; 09-16-2010 at 08:04 AM.
stephcrouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #28
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cheryl when you get time I would take pic of the dresses adn shirts...not much call for rain coats in NM and we have 1 already.

OK off to work with my class. Constitution Day today so we are learning about the 3 branches of government today and then I whipped up a coloring sheet of the White House, Capitol, and Supreme Court with the Preamble on the back....I am being a good and dutiful teacher today...actually federal law to teach about it this week.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:17 AM   #29
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Elli! Any update on the "mean girls" at Averys school?

I'd tell them if you are comfortable Becky! They will surely find out sooner or later
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:17 AM   #30
niftysmith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cute photos, Steph.

This one is for you:

all around, mamas. I feel for you and your migraine, Janine, and I'm sorry it's been a rough morning already, Becky.

So ... I wish I didn't have another day of this tomorrow.

freelance graphic designer open for business - my portfolio | my etsy
niftysmith is offline   Reply With Quote