Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Basically it's Sunday

Advertisement

Old 09-19-2010, 12:00 AM   #2
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Ok, I need a little vent and this is the only place I can do it. I'm trying to stay positive and upbeat, but at least once a day I am SCREAMING these things in my head any day I get out of the house and interact with ANYONE outside my family.

No, I'm not from here. Do I SOUND like I'm from here? Many days I feel like I'm on the set of Fargo.

Showing me where your house/your brother lives/where any destination is in Michigan on your hand (because Michigan is shaped like a mitten, that's what they do here) is about as effective as showing it to me on your butt.

Yes, we came here for a job. YES, in Detroit. The incredulation in your voice and lack of esteem in your town is very uplifting and not making me second guess our choice AT ALL.

Rant over.
I dont get the jokes but I do get "Where are you from?" comments Every.Time.I.Go.Out.Of.My.House!

I am so sick of it, Its been 11.5 years FCOL!!! I really have had enough of people asking for my life history the very first time I meet them. I'm at the point where I dont want to speak to anyone who doesn't already know me or to just say the minimum of Hello, Goodbye and Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJR2119 View Post
Night all!

Morning Janine!
Morning Tania!
Old 09-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #3
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This might sound stupid or silly or whatever but I have to say it. I am furious with Heiner because he said "I love you" to Derry.

The girls have been saying I love you to him lots the past two days and they are confused because he doesn't reply. I told them not to expect it, I'm married to him and he's never said it to me.

Derry told him "Daddy, that is sehr böse! (very naughty/mean) You should tell people Ich lebe Dich (I love you) if they tell you that they love you! It's just three words!"

He gave her a hug and told her "I love you" very quietly in her ear. She told me and the sad thing was I didn't believe her. I asked him and he said he had said it.

I didn't feel happy for her, I felt angry and robbed and pissed off that he's made a huge thing of this over the 10+ years we have been together and then the first person he says it to is Derry.

Honestly I couldn't love him less right now
Old 09-19-2010, 12:58 AM   #4
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, Well I'm off to go bake a couple of different kinds of muffins as treat for the lunch boxes this week. I got some blueberries yesterday and I want to try out a new recipe for GF hazelnut and blueberry muffins
Old 09-19-2010, 02:23 AM   #5
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mental note: dont trust silicon muffin forms and use paper muffin forms even if the recipe says not to.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:28 AM   #6
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

One batch of muffins had to be rescued and put in paper cases after they finished baking. Blueberry hazelnut muffins I managed to save most of them so it's not too bad.

The second batch is in the oven now, Apple and coconut muffins Really they were meant to be orange and coconut but I dont like marmalade so I used home made purée apple instead and apple juice instead of the orange juice. They have a little secret of apple purée in the middle....I hope the girls like them

I'll have to make some regular muffins now. I cant keep giving Shannon and Derry the GF stuff. It's just too expensive.

So I have 2 batches of GF,EF,LF muffins and I'll try and make 2 batches of regular muffins but the same flavour

Last edited by ~whitehologram~; 09-19-2010 at 02:29 AM.
~whitehologram~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:10 AM   #7
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, slight change of plan. A friend called to see if we want to meet up at the park at 2pm so we'll do that too today.

Time for naps and then to our play date. I'm not missing my nap today. I have to do nails tonight too and I'm tired already.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:09 AM   #8
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning Janine. Just waiting on seeing of the police will come and make the neighbor turn down the fing loud musing that has been playing all night

sooo tired......................
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:10 AM   #9
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sorry about the I loved you. Sometimes it is easier to say to a child than it is to an adult. But that doesn't make it hurt less for you.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:13 AM   #10
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Janine.

Muffins!

Have fun at the park!

DH is taking Elli to the bagel shop to pick up some bagels.
Avery is, of course, sleeping in as late as possible.
B is shoving a NutriGrain bar into his face and avoiding a diaper change (P-U!).

Not planned for today. We got Avery her new bike yesterday, so we will probably load everything/everyone in the van and go for a bike ride at the Greenway this morning.

I need to finish the cleaning and organizing upstairs, vacuum/dust, clean bathrooms, do laundry.