Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-20-2010, 02:15 AM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Basically it's Monday!

Advertisement

Old 09-20-2010, 02:28 AM   #2
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post
I feel bad about emailing the people that are on the customs list and even the ones that have paid...but I dread having to sew so much right now that I"m afraid they will be angrier in the long run....
Dont feel bad, you are doing the right thing for you and your family. They are mothers too and should understand sometimes life happens and things change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlsmama View Post
Yes Janine guessed right! After I had M I asked my Dr because I didn't know I had to pee until my kidneys started burning, and was told the nerves were sliced in the surgery, but eventually is get it back....not yet. How long do you think it takes or should I just get a watch with an alarm set to tell me to go potty?
I'd say every 2 hours minimum if you really cant tell at all. It's best to watch how much you drink though. You may need to go more than that. If you drink a lot then go sooner. It's not good to have your bladder too full for too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post

I have a ton of stuff to ship out.........

Anyone have any ideas on what to do with the leftovers that I have? Or the 15+ diaper cuts that I have started....
What size are they? The girls are getting babies for Christmas, I'd love some newborn/small size diaper cuts to make them some CD's for their babies. I have infant PFs for them too...just like mummy. I dont use prefitteds all the time. Some times I trifold and sometimes I pin and they know that. I'd love to make them each a little diaper stash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Ohhhhh those are lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJR2119 View Post
That rise would be way too big here though
I just had her custom a pair for Fynn....I'm sure she'd do that for your DD too

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post

Finally, I have something that you guys are lusting over! So often I am the one who wants yummy, non elimination diet foods!

Etiquette question for you all:
My cousin's wedding is in three weeks. I might not have made it all the way through my elimination diet by then. Is it tacky to e-mail and ask her what the menu for the wedding is? Or do I just go and not eat? Or go and take Immodium and try and deal?
I see you asked already....I was going to say ask. If the food really is something you cant eat you could take a little packed food with you. I'm sure your cousin will understand.

Absolutely dont eat anything that could be made with things you shouldn't be eating yet. You've worked so hard, it would be tragic to have a mess up now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
nice room pics Tania

Mel, I would totally e-mail her. You dont want to mess up what will be 60+ days of work by then over one meal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Ahhhh...it's been a long day.

I did read all the thread but didn't MQ. The skinny jeans look fine to me, super cute with boots I'm sure. I'm pretty sure ALL my jeans now are that snug, LOL, skinny or no. I'm not sure what happened, I even dug up a scale to see if I have been putting on weight since I moved up here because everything feels tight, and a few are doing the muffin top thing. And guess what? I weigh less than I did before I got pregnant - THE FIRST TIME. IDK WTH is going on. Probably the excessive diet soda consumption, filling me up with air I guess.

Great job Tania. I want one of those beds for Ian, when he's a little bigger.

Mel, if I'm going to a wedding (or any event really) where I know I won't like or can't eat the food, I usually just eat beforehand and/or after. Is there someone who'd know what the food would be that's not the bridal party?
I really wish that worked. I'd be drinking lots of soda to weigh less

Quote:
Well, in my experience if you have major diet restrictions it's pretty much best to stay away from eating out period. Because if you did have a reaction, you couldn't be 100% sure what it was you were reacting to. Having to avoid dairy for so long, and having Rosie react to even traces/contamination of it (as opposed to actual ingredients), I can tell you the restaurant people have the very best intentions when they tell you it's allergen free but they are so often very very very wrong.
This I agree with too. I've been egged too many times by mistake but there are bound to be things you can eat risk free like veggies.

Quote:
I did have a full-sized loft bed in college. Dad and I built it out of 2x6's. But I didn't put a desk under it, I put a recliner and a TV.
I worked in a 5 star hotel in England and the Head-chef had a room there....he lived in there. It was his bedroom and his en-suit. I had to clean his room when he went on holiday....it was the only time anyone could get in there......

He had a full size double bed up in the air. It had cupboards and wardrobes under it. It was lovely....I just cant imagine him getting any girls to go up there, yk. It would feel like climbing on a teenagers bed. He was well into his 30's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJR2119 View Post
K I finished my tea (dh made me some ) and I am off to bed. Night all!

Morning Janine!
Quote:
I can answer that. Because ALL the pants out there have the rise too low. I know you think they look hip, but I promise you every time you sit on the floor with your baby at a playdate, I am seeing your coin slot (oan maybe your thong) and you have no clue. Sorry mamas, it's just the truth. Not just on the heavy people or tweens in denial, soccer moms too.

I am so sick of the trend and am ready for natural waistlines again. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't see it. Bleah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2sadieandbean View Post
Finally caught up from the last few days!!!

MIL and my folks are here....gall bladder surgery is tmw morning. I'm drinking a bunch of water now since I can't have anything after midnight. I have terrible veins and don't want too difficult of a time getting the IV in. Last time I had an IV with nothing to eat or drink after midnight, it took four tries.

my parents are going to take me for the surgery tomorrow while MIL stays home with DH and the kids. Sadie will go to preschool as usual, and they'll just try to keep as normal of a routine as possible. If things are going smoothly at the hospital, but it'll be a while before I come home, I'll ask them to bring the girls over. I need to take my pump with me so I can pump and dump as much as possible right away to keep my supply up.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:34 AM   #3
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow! I thought I'd set my alarm right but I messed it up and didnt wake up until 7am. I had to be out the door with the girls by 7:25am at the latest to get them to school/kindergarten/doctors on time. I made it with 1^minute to spare

I dressed them, made the lunches, got dressed, put a bit of slap on, grabbed Fynn and the bags and fed him down in ILs living room while the girls ate/brushed teeth/washed faces.

It really was close.....so close that I had to let Cami go into kindergarten alone. I gave her a kiss at the door and she went in all by herself. such a big girl already. She understood I had to hurry today.

The appointment went well and Fynn was fine. He didnt eat for FIL but he had nursed before so wasn't hungry for breakfast. He ate Pate on walnut bread when I got home with me.

Kitchen is clean, dishes are done.
I need to think about dinner.....
Old 09-20-2010, 02:34 AM   #4
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow! I thought I'd set my alarm right but I messed it up and didnt wake up until 7am. I had to be out the door with the girls by 7:25am at the latest to get them to school/kindergarten/doctors on time. I made it with 1^minute to spare

I dressed them, made the lunches, got dressed, put a bit of slap on, grabbed Fynn and the bags and fed him down in ILs living room while the girls ate/brushed teeth/washed faces.

It really was close.....so close that I had to let Cami go into kindergarten alone. I gave her a kiss at the door and she went in all by herself. such a big girl already. She understood I had to hurry today.

The appointment went well and Fynn was fine. He didnt eat for FIL but he had nursed before so wasn't hungry for breakfast. He ate Pate on walnut bread when I got home with me.

Kitchen is clean, dishes are done.
I need to think about dinner.....
Old 09-20-2010, 02:44 AM   #5
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Alanna and Chloe!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:15 AM   #6
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

living room is tidy.....Fynn nursed to sleep I love that!

I had my lunch....so yummy today. Walnut bread sandwich with roast beef and fig mustard. Delicious!

now I'm off to bed too
Old 09-20-2010, 05:44 AM   #7
ruvalokiteshvara
Registered Users

My Mood:

lunch Janine!

I woke up this morning. But while E was having a cucumber snack, I had a small bowl of PC Organic Crunchy Corn Cereal (generic, organic corn pops). And you know what? I think that my blood sugar crashed overnight. I think that when I woke up around 6am, I felt completely miserable because I was hungry (thought I didn't realize it was hunger). At 6am however, I thought that I had slept really poorly. But apparently not.

Off to toast some leftover pancakes for E. Now that I have had cereal, I might have some ... yogurt? Mexican cheese toast? I will let you know how this turns out!

Freethinker - Free Ranger - Free for All
ruvalokiteshvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:56 AM   #8
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning all. sorry for the rush this morning Janine

Morning Ru. I need some food right now too
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:03 AM   #9
bethsflutterby
Just a sinner saved by grace.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

so.much.cleaning.to.do

no school today for the boys and they have ALL been up since 6am acting like crazy kids

DH has more vacation days starting next month...and I am planning a few days away!!! Even if it is a town over in a cheap hotel....it is desperately needed!
My sister and I may get a cheap hotel room close to the beach though...window shop and sleep in, and read books on the beach....ahhhhhhhhhh!
David(11)Lolly(9)Maddy(7 on 8/25!)Yuyi(5.6) & Ana(4)

bethsflutterby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:09 AM   #10
ruvalokiteshvara
Registered Users

My Mood:

Peggy and Jen!

Peggy, sounds to me like cleaning just got easier with, what, 900 little hands to help you out? That's one way to make sure kids love going back to school after a day off!

So Mexican Bruschetta won the breakfast race - toast spread with salsa with cheese melted on top. !! But I might still eat yogurt.

Freethinker - Free Ranger - Free for All
ruvalokiteshvara is offline   Reply With Quote