Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
Lu&Ce'sMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Lucas
seller

My Mood:
This might sound weird

But I am 16 weeks so I'm not even that big, I did just pull out the maternity jeans and put them on for the first time today but sitting here in my clothes I just want them ALL off. I just feel constricted all over right now, it's driving me CRAZY!!!!

Advertisement

Old 09-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
ingodslove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: This might sound weird

Yup- I know what your're saying- if my boys were younger I would be living in a really thin bathrobe all day, lol.
I am looking for overalls and practical dresses so that way I at least don'thave the waistband feeling constricting (or my baggy pants that I keep having to pull up).
I've been wearing skimpy tanks and shorts around the house when I can too. It comes and goes- sometimes I feel fine. Sometimes I feel like my skin is too tight or something?
Who knows? Pregnancy is so weird!
Old 09-18-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
Sabra
Registered Users

It doesn't sound weird to me at all. I have one pair of pants I can wear, and that's it. (Well, as far as pants/shorts/99% of skirts go.) I have a couple of non-fitted dresses I can wear too, but it's mostly one pair of pants and a whole bunch of shirts. I've never been able to tolerate anything on my stomach, and even most of the below-the-belly stuff out there presses & annoys.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #4
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
seller

My Mood:

not weird at all! I'm 13 weeks and nothing has fit for a month. It was like this with DD too, and it's all going quicker this time! People think I'm 4-5 months. I can still wear most of my pants but I can't do them up, so they fall off. it's not fun. My maternity pants are too big, and regular pants are to small.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
Lu&Ce'sMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Lucas
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirinsmomma View Post
not weird at all! I'm 13 weeks and nothing has fit for a month. It was like this with DD too, and it's all going quicker this time! People think I'm 4-5 months. I can still wear most of my pants but I can't do them up, so they fall off. it's not fun. My maternity pants are too big, and regular pants are to small.
Lounge pants? or like yoga pants?
Old 09-18-2010, 12:07 PM   #6
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Lucas View Post
Lounge pants? or like yoga pants?
Well, medium maternity pants are too small for me, and larges are too big. And I've outgrown my regular pants. I did forget to ad that the only thing that does fit is a pair of NON maternity yoga pants. (They're size large's from Old Navy with a fold down top, super comfy.)
Old 09-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #7
wild fire child
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've had times like that both when pregnant and not, and since I can't just strip naked, I usually go change into a pair of DH's boxers and an undershirt. He wears those t-shirt material boxers and he's a big guy, so they're loose and not constricting, and with an A-frame undershirt I feel much more free.
wild fire child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #8
tangerinesky6
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirinsmomma View Post
Well, medium maternity pants are too small for me, and larges are too big. And I've outgrown my regular pants. I did forget to ad that the only thing that does fit is a pair of NON maternity yoga pants. (They're size large's from Old Navy with a fold down top, super comfy.)

I wear "yoga" pants too. That's about the only thing I can fit into aswell! Lol
tangerinesky6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
Mama'sPocket
Registered Users
Formerly: LizzieAG
seller

My Mood:

Yoga pants a lot around here too. Sometimes things just bother me and I can't take any pressure around my middle.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:54 AM   #10
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I only wear yoga pants too...occasionally you will see me in a pair of maternity jeans - but only when everything else is dirty!

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote