Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-20-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
jujusmommy
Registered Users
Formerly: catherine**ne

My Mood:
I'm so tired!!!

I'm pregnant with #3. We have a 2-1/2 year old DD and a 9 month old DS. I literally get up at 8:30-9am and need a nap by 2...I'm literally collapsing from exhaustion! It's ridiculous!!! I take a nap and feel like going to bed by like 7 although I have to stay up a bit later. I struggle all day with exhaustion. Has anyone ever been through this. I literally feel as though I can't get anything done and I was never this tired with DD or DS. I do not have morning sickness although my stomach looks like it is getting bigger already. I think I am about 8-9 weeks, but I'm not sure. What I am sure about is that I am already feeling this baby moving!!!

PS...my neighbor had a dream about a month or so back that I had b/g twins. At the time we didn't know I was pregnant. She totally predicted I was going to get pregnant!!! I go in Friday for an ultrasound to date my pregnancy and I'm so nervous!!!

Advertisement

Old 09-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Jaxence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm so tired!!!

Oh ya...Absolutely....I'm on my 4th but when I was pregnant with my first I used to take the 2 older ones in their room and fall asleep in front of the door so they couldn't escape...Right now I'm desperate for a nap by noon if I've had a cup of coffee...if not I get up at 8 and am exhausted by 11...It's worst in the first trimester...Hang in there you'll figure a way to get your zzzz until it blows over...
Mommy to DS#1 R/8 DD#1 A/6 DD#2 R/4 and DS#2 D/2
Jaxence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

You and I are in the EXACT same boat!! My ODS was born in 1/08, YDS in 12/09 and I am recently pregnant with #3! I too am ALLLLLWAYS tired. I WOH so naps aren't an option, but even if I get plenty of sleep I am worn out!!!

b/g twins would be fun!! (which is totally what I'm hoping for )
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #4
twolittlebeans
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Very very common for the first trimester and I feel like this symptom has gotten worse with each pregnancy but of course, with each pregnancy, we mamas are juggling more and more so it kinda makes sense . Also, request to have your iron levels checked, even if you have never been anemic in the past. When I am over the top worn out, this is often a sure sign for me. Watch your nutrition as well, this often makes a big difference for me.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:51 PM   #5
catanded
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My first tri was exactly the same. By mid-morning I *had* to sit down for 15-20 or I was convinced that I was going to fall over from exhaustion. Doing much better now that it's second tri so just hang in there!
catanded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
FunLovinMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yep. This is pregnancy was the worst for that so far for me. Luckily after the first trimester I've felt much better.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:58 PM   #7
jujusmommy
Registered Users
Formerly: catherine**ne

My Mood:

I just can't keep my eyes open! I'm shocked because this isn't normal for me. I'm normally able to keep the house in really good shape and work on a million projects at once. Now I'm lucky if I get the basic daily stuff done! I really hope this tiredness ends soon! I also think it is because it's getting really cold here.