Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-21-2010, 06:30 AM   #1
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
If you had a csec... (2nd preg Q)

Hey mamas. I had a csection w/DS 1. On one side (the side that he was "pulled from" I feel... swollen? It's a bit hard to explain. It's like there's a gas bubble there, but it's not. Did anyone else ever get this?
Ah~ the week before I found out I was preggo I was almost in an accident. I yelled at the old guy (grandpa almost caused it~ & don't worry, he didn't hear me, I was in my car. lol.) and I felt something "pop" right on that side. So I thought possibly a hernia? But, it only ached for a day or so after that. And it's not like I can push it back in, like I heard you can w/a hernia.
Any ideas??
I go again for another checkup in oct, so I'll ask then. But I'm just wondering if this is normal.

Advertisement

E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:53 AM   #2
Celeste
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you had a csec... (2nd preg Q)

I've had 2 c-sections & haven't felt bloated on just one side. Hm.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #3
SKITTLES46
Registered Users

My Mood:

I've had 4 sections, and didn't get this until me last one. I ended up with a mild infection on the side they sewed up last, and it ended up open for a while. Since then it just does not feel the same. I believe in my case its just scar tissue, but I do wonder once in a while when it pulls funny and almost feels like its coming back apart (sec was 18 months ago), although I know there would be pain along with it if there was anything huge to worry about.
Anabaptist Christian, Homeschooling, EBF, non-vaxing, non-circ, CD'ing, Wife to M (8-15-98), Blessed with DD 11, DS 7, DS 5, and my two reversal babes!, DS 16 months, and #5 due Jan '11!
SKITTLES46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKITTLES46 View Post
I've had 4 sections, and didn't get this until me last one. I ended up with a mild infection on the side they sewed up last, and it ended up open for a while. Since then it just does not feel the same. I believe in my case its just scar tissue, but I do wonder once in a while when it pulls funny and almost feels like its coming back apart (sec was 18 months ago), although I know there would be pain along with it if there was anything huge to worry about.
ahh, ok, thanks.
This was me too. They used staples, and only left them in for two freaking days! I got an infection on the side that is doing this, so Maybe it is scar tissue.
E-2.1.14
Old 09-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

I've had 2 c-sections and pregnant with #3. I haven't had the problem. Hope everything is ok!
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
I've had 2 c-sections and pregnant with #3. I haven't had the problem. Hope everything is ok!
Thanks! I don't think it's a "problem" per se, it doesn't hurt or anything for me.. I'm just wondering exactly what it is.
E-2.1.14
Old 09-21-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
Thanks! I don't think it's a "problem" per se, it doesn't hurt or anything for me.. I'm just wondering exactly what it is.
E-2.1.14