Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #11
KarenCmomto4
Registered Users

Re: What can I put on my 6 year old that still wets at night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolehedges View Post
Thanks for that info, Karen. I will look into those some more. I don't quite understand the price difference in the 2
There's quite a big difference between the two products. The bedwetter pants are closer to pull-on AIOs than training pants. They're much more absorbent (21oz for the bedwetter pants vs 5-6oz for the trainers) and have quite a different construction. The training pants are quite thin, they're basically underwear with an outer waterproof layer and a couple layers absorbency inside.

If you click on 'more info' under the pictures on the website you'll get more details about the construction of the bedwetters as well as more pics. They are fairly expensive and I myself hesitated for a long time the first time around. I kept debating if it was worth the expense, fearing that he'd stop needing them too soon to make the purchase worthwile. I finally just got fed up with buying Goodnights and bought 3 bedwetter pants (you don't need a ton, 1-3 are plenty, you can then just rinse them and wash them with other laundry). I was soooo glad I did, they paid for themselves many times over before he was night dry. And now I'm using the same ones on my daughters (well I also bought a bunch more since I had twins) and I'll be able to sell them once I'm done. Only you can know if it's worth the $$ (or really only you can guess at that) but unless you have good hopes that she'll be dry within a month or two, then it would likely be worth the money compared to buying disposable stuff.

Karen.

Advertisement

Last edited by KarenCmomto4; 09-22-2010 at 02:08 PM.
KarenCmomto4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:03 PM   #12
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

does anybody have an IRL picture of the Snap-Ez bedwetter undies?
mariamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #13
fishmom
Registered Users
seller

I'd like to hear any other solutions as well. My ds is almost 7 and 60lbs and is hardly ever night dry.

DD, now 10, wasn't dry until after her 8th bday. I was just about to take her to the doctor when the night accidents stopped almost suddenly. What a relief that was!

So we could be in for another year with ds. I think we spend $20 per month on night sposies for him.
fishmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:18 PM   #14
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

These look awesome:

http://www.giggle-britches.com/superundies.html
mariamommy is offline   Reply With Quote