Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-06-2007, 06:36 PM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What age do your boys PL?

both my sons PL between 2 and 2 1/2, DS 3 is not completely PL at night time though, that's been kind of tough. all our boys had bed wetting problems for a while, the oldest until he was 12.

Carson ~~ Wifey to Sam, Mom to a blend of 8 crazy kids!
WAHMama taking a break for pre-nursing school!
~ Gallery ~ Blog ~
ZooCrew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What age do your boys PL?

My ds is almost 22 months and has shown lots of interest since he was very young- learned to tell me when he peed or pooed in his dipe at 15 months, could control when he peed at 18 months and has been using the potty on and off since then. I haven't pushed him because he is in daycare while I work and his dcp won't PL kids until 2 because she says in most cases they aren't ready before that and it is a lot of work to clean up after them when they really aren't ready anyway. I'm fine with that. But he will be 2 in May!

She just does like a pp said she did with her nephew- puts them in underwear and brings them to the potty like every hour. If they pee or poop in the underwear she changes them. They usually don't like the feeling of the poo or pee on their skin- diapers don't let them feel it. If they pee in the potty they get a sticker on their chart (a piece of paper on the back of the bathroom door.) When they are totally day trained they take their chart home forever! There are 3 boys older than mine who use the toilet all day long and he sees it so that can't hurt either!

So I am looking forward to someone else doing most of the work- LOL. She is a professional after all! (She recently had a child start at 3 who was not trained and after a couple of months getting comfortable she trained him in about a week and a half. At first he was stubborn and would hold it all day until he got home and mom put his diaper on. Then my dcp gave him all the juice he wanted all morning long until he couldn't hold it any longer and she had him- LOL Battle of wills!)
Wendy :wave2: Single mama to Xander 5/12/05

Last edited by turtle2who; 03-06-2007 at 06:48 PM.
turtle2who is offline   Reply With Quote